Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Forbidden Fruits

Character Relations!

a part of “Forbidden Fruits”, a fictional universe by twi-twi.

Everyone is falling in love with people they shouldn't... Will they find a way to make it work?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Forbidden Fruits”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relations!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:27 am

Code: Select all
[size=240][color=put your chars color]Name[/color][/size]

|♥ (romantic interest)|☺(friends)|◑ (neutral)|☠ (Enemies)|

[size=100][list]
[*] [b]Sebastian Walker:[/b] Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
[*] [b]Miu Phoenix:[/b] Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
[*] [b]Sayuri Mochizuki:[/b] Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
[*] [b]Nathan Stockholme:[/b] Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
[*] [b]Serene Kessel:[/b] Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
[*] [b]Matvei Kozlovsky[/b] Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
[*] [b]Stephanie Parkinson[/b] Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
[/list][/size][/font]

I thought that it'd be nice :]
Last edited by Vix on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Re: Character Relations!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:34 am

Nice! I like it! :) Thanks for doing this :) Though, we should wait until all the characters are submitted to actually fill it out. And we have to OK the relationships with the other rpers.
Darkness pierces my veins.
It infiltrates my lungs.
It clouds my vision
And my thoughts.
I'm sorry that I'm broken.
But please don't try to fix me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

twi-twi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:55 pm

Code: Select all
[size=240][color=put your chars color]Name[/color][/size]

[size=100][list]
[*] [b]Sebastian Walkins:[/b] Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
[*] [b]Miu Phoenix:[/b] Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
[*] [b]Matvei Czernobog Kozlovsky:[/b] Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
[*] [b]Sayuri Mochizuki:[/b] Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
[*] [b]Nathan Stockholme:[/b] Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
[*] [b]Serena Kessel:[/b] Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
[*] [b]Steve Parkinson:[/b] Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
[*] [b]Eros Amor:[/b] Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
[/list][/size][/font]

Alright everyone! Please use this form to show the relationships between your character and the other characters!

twi-twi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:23 am

Sebastian Walkins

• Miu Phoenix: ☺Right now, Sebastian sees Miu as a student who he feels a small, professional friendship with because of her hard work in class and her good grades and the way she seems to be so kind all the time.
  • Matvei Czernobog Kozlovsky: ◑Sebastian has no real opinion on this young man. He seems to get his work done and doesn't give him a hard time. He is a rather quiet student, so Sebastian doesn't really know him well enough to call him a friend or enemy.
  • Sayuri Mochizuki: ☺This student gets good grades, and is very creative, but shy. This makes Sebastian like her for her creative side shown in the few questions she asks in class or after class. She behaves herself in his class and in every other class, as the teachers inform him.
  • Nathan Stockholme: ☺Sebastian likes this boy for his funny remarks and his ADD tendancies. He always seems cheerful and brings a light atmosphere to the classroom, in Sebastian's opinion.
  • Serena Kessel: ☠ Sebastian would like this girl more, if she paid more attention to her grades rather than on having a good time. He is often talking to her about her grades, and this may have made her dislike him as well.
  • Steve Parkinson: ◑This girl doesn't really talk in class, but she pays attention to the class, so he doesn't have any negative feelings toward her, but he also isn't buddy-buddy with her.
  • Eros Amor: ☠ This kid... He always seems to be causing trouble in class, getting into fights, and arguing with Sebastian. And his grades reflected his attitude as well. They weren't very good grades. So, the student and teacher always seem to be at odds.

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:09 am

Miu Phoenix

• Sebastian Walkins:"Do you need anything, Mister Walkins...Anything?" Mister Walkins is a great guy and he's very smart. He's such a gentleman and I can't help but to get flustered sometimes. He's one of the few people who look at me and don't judge who I am based on who my mother is. I want to be there for him as more than a student...Maybe I can break this one rule...
  • Matvei Czernobog Kozlovsky:"Do you need any help with your homework, Mat?" Matvei is a nice young man and a hard worker. I enjoy exchanging romance novels with him and I often will share my secret compositions with him in exchange for glances at his artwork - I love his drawings even though they're a bit...steamy romantic.
  • Sayuri Mochizuki:"Hey..." I don't know her very well and she seems rather reserved. Moreso in a timid nature, rather than like my observant nature. She's a good girl who gets good grades and is rarely in trouble. She's a very good artist and I enjoy looking at them. I hope to get to know her better.
  • Nathan Stockholme:"Hello, Nathan." Another person that I don't know very well, but I hope to get to know him. He so sweet and quirky. Matvei talks about him sometimes, so I think they're close. Maybe the three of us can go for a slushie at the beach really soon. It seems like my hair color fascinates him...Especially on sunny days. Maybe he's got ADHD.
  • Serena Kessel:"Here's the notes for Mister Walkins' class." I won't say that we are friends, but I think that we can be considered something of the sort in the future. I'm often helping her with her work for school because she seems a bit inattentive.
  • Steve Parkinson:"Hello Stephanie." I don't know much about her, but she's a good student. Maybe we can be friends in the future.
  • Eros Amor:"Don't speak to me..." Eros is a jerk and a slacker. I have no respect for him. He often picks on me about my mother's...profession and seems to label me as target number one for the receiving end of teases and insults from himself and his goons.

[WIP]
Last edited by Vix on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:27 am

Nathan Stockholme

• Sebastian Walkins:
    "Mr. Walkins! Hey! Are we gunna do another fun project today~?"
    Nathan feels bad that he never does his homework and is always getting distracted in the middle of class, but he always ends up forgetting about it so he never really notices that he does it. He thinks that Mr. Walkins is a great teacher and usually does his best to help him out. Nathan often greets him with an affectionate kiss on the cheek and a hug, always giving him a cheery greeting.
  • Miu Phoenix:
    "Hey~ We should hang out more!"
    To Nathan, Miu's reserved nature is obvious to him and makes him wanna be friends with her. Her blue hair is constantly attracting his ADD, the movement in the light having the potential to entertain him for hours. This doesn't bother Nathan though, in fact he'd be happy just to braid that long, blue hair.
  • Matvei Czernobog Kozlovsky:
    "Matty~! Sit with me again today!"
    Something about those yellow eyes really grabs Nathan's attention. That, and his adorable accent. Ever since he first saw him, Nathan always wanted to get to know this Russian better. He feels like there's something under that tranquil, calm exterior Matvei always has on, and Nathan definitely wants to know what it is. Why? Because he likes him, of course! Who wouldn't?
  • Sayuri Mochizuki:
    "Hey, what are you drawing? Can I see?"
    Nathan doesn't talk to her very much, but he loves her paintings. He thinks shes very good at it. Other than that, he really doesn't know anything about her.
  • Serena Kessel:
    "Hey, let's go to the arcade today! Don't you think that'd be fun~?"
    Nathan is on surprisingly good terms with Serena, most likely because they both like to have a good time. Nathan especially loves going shopping with her, just so he can try to dress her up like a doll. He thinks she's really cute and treats her like a younger sister even though they're very close in age. Her green hair also attracts his ADD.
  • Steve Parkinson:
    "Come hang out with us! Won't you?"
    Since Steve doesn't talk much, Nathan finds himself wanting to be friends with her. However, since she's secretive, he never seems to get the chance to talk to her. He doesn't really know anything about her.
  • Eros Amor:
    "..........."
    It's not so much that Nathan is enemies with Eros, he's simply too scared of him to even try talking to him. Those red eyes of his scare him the most.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:43 am

Steve Parkinson

• Sebastian Walkins: ◑: He's a teacher. Nothing more, nothing less. Yet... sometimes Steve feels as if she's the only student who he pays no attention to. Of course, this isn't true. But she still wishes she was social enough to make him like her more.

• Miu Phoenix: ◑: The first thought that comes to mind when Steve thinks of this girl is beautiful. When she first saw her, Steve must admit, she had a crush on her. However, as time has gone on, she's come to appreciate her more for her brains then her beauty. Unfortunately, she has never really talked to her. And though her crush is pretty much dissipated, she still finds herself staring at times

• Matvei Czernobog Kozlovsky: ◑: Steve thinks that his accent is kind of funny, and so she finds listening to him talk to be entertaining, but she really doesn't know him at all.

• Sayuri Mochizuki: ☺: Her art is just so... pretty! And she's rather pretty too, but she's mainly just so adorable with her shyness that Steve can't help but find her interesting. She may just be the only student who Steve's talked to. She likes to ask her questions about her family and her drawings.

• Nathan Stockholme: ◑: Nathan is a prime example of why Steve HATES her awkward, shy attitude. She really wants to be friends with him. She just has no idea how to. He's just so bright and flamboyant, and she's so... dull.

• Serena Kessel: ♥: She's pretty, and fun, and easy to talk to. And so of course Steve likes her. She knows that she's straight (probably), but she tries her best to talk to her and listens to every word that the other girl says. She holds on to every word and remembers everything. And whenever she bakes anything for class, she tries to give the best to Serena. Though if anyone asks, it just happened to be the best that her mom made, or the best from the store. And of course she didn't give Serena the best on purpose.

• Eros Amor: ◑: Eros is a cool guy. He's tough, interesting, and kind of funny. So she likes to hear what he has to say. Oh, and he adds a bit of fun to the class! While she doesn't like to show it, Steve loves it when people fight.

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:36 pm

Matvei Czernobog Kozlovsky

• Sebastian Walkins:"Ah, yes sir."
    Mr. Walkins is a fairly intellectual teacher, even better than some of the teachers he got in Russia, so he admires him from afar. He seems to be also quite friendly and well, just generally nice, but Matvei hasn't really gone up and began a full-blown conversation with him to know him that well.
  • Miu Phoenix:"D-Da, here's the new novel release."
    Matvei and Miu are friends. He finds it comforting that she always seems kind, and he knows deep down that he could trust her. The Russian also finds it heartwarming that she always enjoys seeing his steamy romantic drawings, and often, as friendly gestures, he buys her gifts. Though, he's always been curious about her vibrant, blue hair.
  • Sayuri Mochizuki:"I like your paintings."
    Sayuri's quiet, so he doesn't know much about her, but she's petite and cute and a pretty good artist, enjoying seeing her art once in awhile.
  • Nathan Stockholme:"Come here, comrade! Do you mind being my partner for the project?"
    This kid is outgoing and overall a sweet boy, not that Matvei would ever admit that. More or less, the Russian boy considers them best friends, oblivious to Nathan's actual feelings, though Matvei is a bit confused as to why he often calls him Matty, but it's probably just a pet name.
  • Serena Kessel:"Not that I would actually admit this, but, she reminds me of a cupcake."
    Matvei, being the quiet boy he is usually, he never really has talked to this girl, but she seems very outgoing and he wouldn't mind talking to her a bit, and as well, her hair intrigues him.
  • Steve Parkinson:"H-Hi?"
    To be honest, he's never actually talked to her either, more or less she just seems like a normal quiet girl in class.
  • Eros Amor:"Oh. S-Sorry, excuse me."
    Considering that Eros seems to fight a lot, Matvei really doesn't pay attention to it. He doesn't hate him, nor is he scared of him, he's just a person Matvei tries to avoid.
So adorable! ♥

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:36 pm

Serena Kessel

• Sebastian Walker: ☠-He is always trying to get me to pay attention in class, to do my school work when I really dont want to, why can't he understand that?
  • Miu Phoenix: ◑- I don't know Miu too well, we haven't really talked that much..
  • Sayuri Mochizuki:◑-Sayuri is a bit too goody-goody and too quiet for my taste of friends. She needs to loosten up.
  • Nathan Stockholme:☺- Nathan is such a cutey, he is very fun to go shopping with...he loves to just pick outfits for me and I just let him because he actually has very good taste. I also find it amusing he gets distracted by my hair.
  • Serene Kessel:♥- I love everything about myself ♥
  • Matvei Kozlovsky◑- Who? I never have talked to him...I think he is in my class...
  • Steve Parkinson:☺☺-Stevie is such a cutie, she is so nice to me. I wouldn't at first think her as one of my friends, but she is just someone i have gotten close to and can talk to easily. She also can bake some yummy food which is bonus points for her.
  • Eros Amor: ☺- Eros is a good friend of mine, he likes to party and have a good time which I am always up for.
[/font]
When will people understand that words
can cut as sharply as any blade, and that
those cuts leave scars upon our souls?

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saiyan Princess on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:05 pm

Sayuri Mochizuki

• Sebastian Walkins: ☺, *raises hand* "I know the answer Mr. Walkins" Mr Walkins is a wonderful teacher who likes to make the classroom fun. I always enjoy his class, many other girls in school think he's very handsome and I must agree. But he's a teacher and it would be bad to have a relationship with a teacher wouldn't it?
  • Miu Phoenix: ◑, "Her hair is a very beautiful color... like some of my paints" I really don't know Miu that well, like me she kind of keeps to herself, and that's alright I guess. I think it might be nice to get to know her better but I don't want to intrude.
  • Matvei Czernobog Kozlovsky: ◑, *blushes* "Oh my did he really draw that?" I think he's very talented even though some of the things he draws are a little risque. But I really don't know him that well perhaps we could work on an art project together... as long as it isn't to *coughs* well you know what I mean. I also find his accent slightly alluring
  • Nathan Stockholme: ◑, *smiles* "He's kind of cute" I think Nathan is cute in a puppy dog sort of way. He has a tendency to be distracted easily and I love his accent. Perhaps I might be able to help him take notes so he can keep up in class better.
  • Serena Kessel: ◑, "Umm... I don't know what to say really" I don't really know Serena and frankly I don't think I ever will. We're just to very different people.
  • Steve Parkinson: ☺, "Hey Steve how are you doing?" I consider Steve one of my friends she one of the few people who have actually taken the time to try to get to know me. She is very nice, and is kind of quiet like me if she were to need anything I would try my best to help her.
  • Eros Amor:(right now), *swallows hard. blushes and crosses on the other side of the hallway* Eros is a very handsome guy but he has allot of problems too. I really don't know anything about him other then he tends to get in trouble at school. But he is awfully handsome.

Saiyan Princess
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:34 pm

Eros Amor

• Sebastian Walkins: ☠/◑ | Naturally, as student and teacher, these two are always at odds. However, Eros does give the man kudos for actually caring. The problem is that the caring for school is not mutual.

• Miu Phoenix: ☠/◑ | Eros doesn't actually hate Miu, but her mother's profession angers him highly--it has cost him more than one father. Besides, after all--if like father, like son; then like mother, like daughter.

• Matvei Czernobog Kozlovsky: ◑ | Eros picks on him, but solely because he's such a freak about school and classes. Hell, if the 'comrade' could learn to loosen up a bit, party a bit, he wouldn't mind being friends.

• Sayuri Mochizuki: ◑ [temporarily]/♥ | Officially, they are on opposite sides of the world. But...secretly, Eros has got the hots for her worse than Han did for Leia.

• Nathan Stockholme: ◑ | Another person that Eros picks on, but carries no real vendetta for.

• Serena Kessel: ☺| A party boy and party girl, by the transitive property, can be nothing BUT friends. They've even hooked up before, however, it was on an experimental basis only.

• Steve Parkinson: ◑ | Eros isn't sure how to handle this girl. She's just so quiet...and he isn't sure if underneath the silence is a party goddess or freaky-freak insanity. He just lets her be, just to be sure...

• Eros Amor: ☠ | Move this mirror from his face before he breaks it.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!