Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Witch's New Brew

The Witch's New Brew

a part of “The Witch's New Brew”, a fictional universe by shmband.

A sprinkle of three sneaky, little witches, a pinch of three clueless jocks, and a breath of sly idea all brews a whole lot of trouble! When three witches decide to bet who can make a human male fall for them first without using magic, you can imagine..

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Witch's New Brew”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Witch's New Brew

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:14 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Witch's New Brew"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Re: The Witch's New Brew

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:47 pm

Boom FayFay is up :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:48 pm

Oh Can I have a Witch Pwease?!
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:59 pm

I'm expressing my interest in a witch as well! :D
>3< *Runs off to make said little witch*
Last edited by ChildOfNone on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me: Can I have a coke please?
Waitress: Is Pepsi okay?
Me: Is monopoly money okay?

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Acer-Ro on Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:28 pm

Man I wish this wasn't so high school orientated. This is a pretty smart RP, good job dude.

Acer-Ro
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:17 am

... Oh. Oh! Ohmigosh. You made a restart? I was getting worried there, since I didn't have any notifications in my email to tell me anything about what was going on. May I still submit the character(s) that I had before, or will I have to come up with a new concept for.. whatever the role it is that I may try for (likely to be Jock 2, again) ?

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:13 am

@reveries - Yes please do submit a jock, had a ton of interest in the girls overnight and nothing on the boys. (Boy spots are always the hardest to fill on this site...at least if you submit one we only need one more...)

@Acer-Ro - Thanks! But can't take the credit myself. The RP was originally created by another user who just...disappeared literally a few days before we were gonna start and hasn't been on RPG since! I've changed a few things (eg, it's no longer predestined which girl persues which boy, and there are no longer 'face claims'; you can choose what your own character looks liks, etc) but yeah it's basically a remake. I do agree though that it's a cool idea though. :)

@All - When I get in tonight I'll accept the girls I choose (I'm afraid there's more submissions than slots so I'm gonna have to turn down some good submissions sadly :-( ) and copy over some of the ideas we had last time for events and ideas. For one thing, feel free to have a second character who may no be 'in the scene' all the time but adds something to the plot in some way.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:48 am

OKAAAAAAAY it's a little more complicated than I thought. All three overnight submissions were for the younger sister! I'm accepted the one I like but I've not rejected the other two! This is so you guys can, if you wish, re-work the character sheet so that your character is the 'cousin'. Obviously this will mean changing some stuff. Sorry you didn't get the younger sister slot, it was a tough choice. (Two of the submissions both mentioned that their characters get mistaken for being bipolar...personally I'd be embarassed to go up to someone and ask if they were bipolar but perhaps I'm just out of touch! Lol.)

Sooo if I get in tonight and we have two guys and the remaining gal....happy days, we can start!

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:49 am

Ah. Um, I might sleep on the idea of a second character. Would there be anything specific you need in them besides helping out with the plot? You know, anything specific? Like what group of people he/she would belong to, can he/she be anything other than human or something along those lines? O_o

(About the bipolar thing, its not that people just come up to you and ask, Lol, if you manage to get into a conversation with someone and you have certain characteristics that may indicate that you may be bipolar some people (bold as it may seem) will ask. I've had it asked to me on more than one occasion, those people actually end up being my friends XD)

On another note... Can I ask what the picture in your signature says? I've tried reading it a couple of times now but I can only actually make out a bit of the first few words... >_< Its going to bother me until I know what it says for sure! T3T

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:52 pm

Well ironically I learned today that one of my colleagues is bipolar, how about that!

Nobody has to make a second character, it's totally up to you. :) But if you do they should ideally be another human...a student, a teacher, a relation, but if you have an awesome idea submit it and I'll see what I think!

Signature pic is the tattoo on my arm, it's the opening lyrics from "Reverie Shores" by InMe: "The greenest grass is on the other side, so I ripped my soul in two. One half lives in the meadow of escape, and I saved the other half for you."

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:35 pm

Okay! I've submitted Damien, again. I liked him too much. His profile is mostly the same but slightly altered with few changes that I found were bugging me. I've also submitted Charling, my little witch hunter antagonist that was never really looked at. If that's alright with you.

Would there be anything that you would need help with? I've too much time on my hands these days..

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:48 pm

I was wondering if the spot is still open for the cousin, or have you already picked someone for the role??

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:45 am

So far I think we're good, unless anyone fancies headhunting someone for the third mensch.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:17 am

Hmm...I suppose I could reach into my little bag of players and find a suitor for the last male role. Meanwhile...everyone else still has to look too!!!!

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:04 pm

Aye aye! :D

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:10 pm

is the last guy still open? I want to make an Asian for once.... :3
였빀 강남 μŠ€νƒ€μΌ~!

Mother, Father, Gentleman~!

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:26 pm

Got your submission cirrus, someone PMed me and said they were gonna try for the slot also so I'll give him his chance and make a decision at the weekend. All being well maybe aim for a Saturday night start!

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:51 pm

Ok! I'll accept the last character tonight, and look at getting things started. We'll see if romance blossoms at all...personally I've had a good starting point in the real world because today....I got engaged! Woohoo.:-]

EDIT: Just added an OOC "Events" thread. Again, it's just a reworked version of what was in the previous RP. We've got all out characters now, so I'll get to work on a first post, BUT if anyone else wants to make the first post go right ahead! It's the first day of school, and you can start at any point up to an including arriving at the school.
Last edited by shmband on Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:26 pm

Congratulations! XD

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:49 pm

Yes, congratulations! :D

Oh! And also, I have a suggestion so that this RP won't die: in real life time, once a week passes, a day would end (in RP time) and then the next day would start, unless stated otherwise before the week is up. In this sense, if we ever reach a sort of awkward pause and time passes by with unsureness as to how to advance, we'll just move on and continue to post. o-o That's the gist of it. Would that be okay with everyone?

reveries
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!