Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Project Freelancer: The Freelancer's Sins

a part of “Project Freelancer: The Freelancer's Sins”, a fictional universe by Kaire23.

What happens when the 7 best freelancers are torn apart by the 7 deadly sins? Will they be able to stay friends? (Based off of Red vs. Blue)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Project Freelancer: The Freelancer's Sins”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:49 pm

Reserve here!!!
"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."

-- Edgar Allen Poe

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Project Freelancer: The Freelancer's Sins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:14 pm

Eh, heck with it. Not sure how this'll work out, but I'll drop a reservation for Pride and see about getting the bio in shortly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:51 pm

Okay :D OH! and by the way, love Lucky Star!! XD

Kaire23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rougeshadow on Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:36 pm

Hey Kaire. I saw you remade the RP. Mind if i drop the finished profile of Greed tomorrow morning? I finally managed to get it out on Paper

Rougeshadow
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:02 pm

Yeah, Lucky Star is awesome. =P Anywho, finished my bio. I hope you don't mind, I did some slight modification to your bio format's picture layout, and also included a picture of her armor as well as herself.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugbuster on Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:02 pm

Can I reserve Lust? :)

Bugbuster
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:30 pm

@RougeShadow, Okay ^^ I'm excited to see it ^^

@Tsukiakari, I really like your character but you say that she was the best until the AI came out. Artemis got her AI first because she was ranked number one so possibly you could say that she was surpassed the day before or something?

@Bugbuster, Yep ^^ glad there's more people this time.

@All, so far we have 3 girls as the agents. please (anyone who wants to have a second or someone deciding to join) submit some guys and also, the director is a role we NEED filled before we start. the counselor and chairmen don't need to be filled right now. Thanks again ^^

One Last Edit: I'm gonna go into more detail in my character TT.TT A recent submission has made me want to write a lot more than I have. It'll possibly be up tomorrow depending on work and school.

The real last edit: Hey, noticed the rules didn't post for some reason. Read those over for those of you who don't know them. They are pretty basic rules so *shrug*

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:03 am

Okay, just edited it so Sierra was de-ranked shortly before the AI experiments.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rougeshadow on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:04 pm

Alright the profile is done. The only thing I request, if available, is to let Greed have her own Falcon since she will pretty much be the Transport driver and fighter lol

Rougeshadow
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rougeshadow on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:16 pm

Either that or a Pelican

Rougeshadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:37 pm

@Rougeshadow, your pictures aren't working and sure, ^^ you can choose one or the other.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:04 am

Is this still open? I'd love to add a character.
someone took lust...i wanted that one....hmmm I don't know which one to choose....any suggestions?
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:40 am

Hmm, well, there's envy or you could try the Director so we could get started :D and yes, it's still open ^^

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:42 pm

alright I'll take both then XD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:20 pm

WOO!! Thanks ^^

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugbuster on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:21 pm

Sorry Lust is mine Malice! :P

Bugbuster
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rougeshadow on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:28 pm

I think we should have our GM play the roles of the UNSC and the Innies just for the sake of getting the RP going. We will just face one at a time ya know? Or if someone wants to volunteer playing either the Innies and the UNSC. Just a suggestion

Rougeshadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:24 pm

Already planned on filling those spots in >< Just trying to get all my Hw and work done first

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugbuster on Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:29 am

Yay we get to start! Soooo guessin' this... is when they all first arrived?

Bugbuster
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:38 am

Yep! Starting at arrival ^^ Hoping Malice will finish the director soon.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!