Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gods of Elements: Sylph's kiss

a part of “Gods of Elements: Sylph's kiss”, a fictional universe by shadereen.

(Join and I shall tell you the summary C-:) the 2nd chapter: While Undine and Hikari tries to stop Bahamut, the group continues to search for the other gods. Will they succeed?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gods of Elements: Sylph's kiss”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:39 pm

Please inform me if there are anything wrong with the introductions and rules. If there are any questions, please, don't hesitate to ask. Thank you :-)
Last edited by shadereen on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadereen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Gods of Elements: Sylph's kiss

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:54 pm

Interested. I plan on joining, though that may change if I forget by the time I'm in my right mind.
"It's not that I believe people are generally bad in nature, it's that..I know it with every fiber of my cold dark being."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:39 pm

cool. What char are you gonna create and what is his role going to be?

shadereen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:23 am

The goal is to create someone that will venture with a group in search of Gods correct? If so then I'm thinking he will be from Afukira, a warrior looking to aid in the aforementioned task.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:31 am

You can also create and be one of the children of Venash who are trying to conquer Daughtris. In the first episode of Gods of Elements, there are 3 children but Sylverana's player stopped posting and I doubt he will be re-joining the RP.

You can also create random characters running around in the world. That's how Bahamut came to be.

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:49 am

WOOT! Episode 2!
So the hurricane is supposed to hit later today (Its sunday, ETA: about 8pm EST) So I might not be on for a bit.
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:40 am

Cast a spell on your place so that the hurricane won't hit. Start chanting!

Radda Radda Radda Radda Radda

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:44 am

Love to! I played too much sSong of Storms!! TT.TT And I don't know song of time!

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ahri on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:13 pm

Can we join even if we didn't read all of the first episodes activity and stuff?

Ahri
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:19 pm

I think it'd be okay, but thats Shade's decision, so I dunno.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:51 pm

I wrote a summary of what happened in episode 1 in the introduction. You just need to read the long introduction, rules, and guidelines of Gods of Elements: Sylph's kiss

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:37 am

Hey I'm lazy, could I possibly get a summary of what the intro says?
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:55 am

hehe :-P was it too long?

umm... summary summary... let me think what is important

The Children of Venash are trying to take over the world. The last one that controls the most of the world is going to be the ruler of all. The only force that could stop them are the gods of Elements. There is a team searching for the gods. They are led by the princess of Avory.

In Gods of Elements: Episode 1, there was 3 Children of Venash... I would like there to be more

Currently there are 3 gods that has been revealed. Hikari, goddess of light, Undine, goddess of Water, and Kuro, the god of darkness. Hikari and Undine are now allies of the good side while Kuro is still undetermined.

In the middle of searching for the gods, Bahamut, ancient evil dragon, escaped and is on his quest of vengeance on Avory because the old dead king help trap and prison him in Bestia. He is inteligent and stronger than a god which makes him super powerful.

The search team is currently in Clearwood.

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:00 am

Okay thanks alot. :)

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:01 am

The most important is the rules and guide. You must read those, dude.

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:30 am

I did, It's like D&D turn based, dice. I know. only two moves a turn, an attack, a "spell" or a movement. something like that right?

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:31 am

Yes. But the turns aren't going to be in order because some people post constantly while some don't.

BTW, this RP isn't going to be the normal spells, hack and slash on the ground battle. Some battles are going to be like Dissidia.

How I want it to be

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:07 am

Which Dissidia?
First one or DuoDecim? Both are different wit certain attacks.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:43 am

I've never played the second one. But seen from youtube, both looks the same. >:-3 Lufia is a Final Fantasy fan! Woot! I'm going to sleep and checking if tomorrow are other people that wants to join

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:07 pm

Well as a heads up tomorrow I may not be on due to Power outages from that damn hurricane is hitting my area.
And yes I am a Final Fantasy fan, I've played games from FF I to FF XIII and all the other games.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!