Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Guardians of the Zodiac

Guardians of the Zodiac

a part of “Guardians of the Zodiac”, a fictional universe by NightBlaze.

The Zodiac stone calls fourth it's new protectors. (New RULE has been added!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Guardians of the Zodiac”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Guardians of the Zodiac

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightBlaze on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:01 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Guardians of the Zodiac"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Roleplaying is my life. It's my fantasy away from reality.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NightBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Re: Guardians of the Zodiac

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natzalia on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:13 pm

This looks really awesome. I'll definately be looking at it once you have all the information up. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Natzalia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:52 pm

I am looking forward to this too. Hey if you need help with Zodiac Info, I am a Zodiacoholic. lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:06 pm

I would love to join too :3 Seems interesting.

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arch_Demon666 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:18 pm

I'm all in for this as well and i just love the Zodiac theme ............cooly

I can help out as well I you need
[center]Image

Arch_Demon666
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iowa90 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:46 pm

Yeah I watching this roleplay in case I like it :P
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!!!
"Truth be told... I couldn't lay a finger on the man."

iowa90
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:20 pm

I'll be watching it too XD

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RacoonMoon() on Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:52 pm

I'll be watching too. Can't wait to see how Pisces is portrayed. :)
You know after I write something I try to reread it every time to see if i'm satisfied. That is when I think man what the heck did I write. Afterwards I suck it up and click submit thinking...

How bad could I possibly be?

RacoonMoon()
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rpannier on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:03 pm

I'm very interested in this rp. I'd like to be Gemini. I'll have a character up in a bit.

rpannier
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RacoonMoon() on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:10 pm

Seems like only an hour ago I said i'd be watching. Hmm. Anyway I would like to play the Pisces guardian.

RacoonMoon()
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:21 pm

Hey! I'd love to be a part of this. May I have the Taurus please...RacoonMoon snatched up my Pisces xD
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:24 pm

I'd like to reserve the Aries Guardian, please! :3

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:24 pm

I'd like my sign Capricorn. Also, Night, not all your pictures downloaded.

Edit: Hey Night, can I make a suggestion for the colors of Virgo and Capricorn? They both have the color brown and I do know other colors Virgo can have, if you're willing to hear them. I do have an astrology book and I love astrology, so is it okay that I make a few suggestions? If not that's fine.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:52 pm

I'd like to reserve for Virgo. Also, question: Can a Zodiac Guardian be male?
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivohex on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:15 pm

Hiya! I'd like to reserve Aquarius, please. So glad it hasn't been taken yet.

Ivohex
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iowa90 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:32 pm

Ok then, you put that up fast :)

Is this actually a book in the making or will it be one? Seems like a fun concept!!!

I will gladly take the part of the demon and will post a character sheet soon. :)

iowa90
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rpannier on Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:38 am

I posted my character sheet, but am having trouble with the picture. It will only provide the link. I've never had that happen before.

rpannier
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arch_Demon666 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:06 am

I will like to Reserve cancer

Arch_Demon666
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:10 am

Sorry Arch Demon but Taurus is already claimed and been accepted.

Btw, if you have problems getting more players and boy chars I can always take up another.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:28 pm

Could I reserve Scorpio? It'll be a boy :)

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!