Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Pantheon: Post Cataclysm

Roll Call

a part of “The Pantheon: Post Cataclysm”, a fictional universe by Midnightclub.

Gods rule the cosmos and all that is within. As one of these elite beings how will you run the world? What will you create?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Pantheon: Post Cataclysm”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Roll Call

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:33 pm

Everyone and anyone who is a part of this please make a post saying your still with us. From there I know who is active and who is going to be dropped. If you can give me a reason why your still here, but won't be able to post please mention it. That way I know your on hiatus instead of dropping out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Roll Call

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:37 pm

I'm still here. I just did not know if it was still active or not. Since I am running a roleplay of my own, I might not post as often with Adarani. Just a little heads up.
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerking1292 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:25 pm

im here im just waiting for a point i can jump in, but as soon as something happens or someone mentions me then i will post.

tigerking1292
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:49 pm

I guess I'll jump back in. Would be a jerk move for me to suddenly leave. however, I still have bandages on my head and probably wont be able to post very much till tomorrow.
Timezones....................

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:13 am

Still here, Internet does not work well but I am still here somewhere.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:32 am

I've been under some major stress lately. Between classes, job searching, and damned lawsuit I just haven't been able to muster up the energy to get that return post I keep promising.

I still want to stay on, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to get moving again. I'll at least try to say active in ooc though for the time being.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jusan Kikan on Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:56 pm

Hey everyone, sorryI was gone for a very long time. I couldn't keep up with the roleplay in the past due to Senior graduating business I was finishing up. Good news I've recieved a letter that I'm accepted in the A&M in Commerce music program with scholarships, and I'm still waiting on my university acceptance letter. Well as I said I was busy getting my college stuff together before I'm graduating from High School this year.

Jusan Kikan
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:05 pm

Sorry about everything, I want to get back into the story but wasn't sure when or how...and I've just been in an awkward rut. But I'll try to stay as active in the OOC as possible until I get something worked out.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vinno1234 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:05 am

I'm not sure, I'll check back when I can get y'all a concrete answer.

Vinno1234
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:07 pm

I know I should have replied to Binsetu sometime ago but I somewhat lost track of where that was, and wasn't 100% sure if it had been bypassed so I ended up being a little stuck about what to post and where to go, hence my silence. But I'd still here and would like to continue with this.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:54 pm

Well I am glad a majority of you are still here and willing to keep connections. This is fantastic, I will give a few more days to give any stragglers a fair share of time. Afterwards I will have to assume they are dropped and will have to be written off the story. For those that have posted your characters shall remain but whether you decide to post again will be up to you. Otherwise I will leave it were people can jump back in and continue this RP once I've made the post that will jumpstart this thing of ours again.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Princess on Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:33 am

I would like to continue with this, although, I am a little busy at the moment... So, posts on my side won't be popping up quickly.

Butterfly Princess
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Binsetsu on Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:32 am

I'm still up and about, occasionally lurking around here to see what's going on. I would love to continue with this though!

Binsetsu
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vinno1234 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:06 am

If yer gonna do a big post, feel free to just write me and Acanthus out of that time warp. He had a secret project that I can tell you about if need be. I assume Midnight trusts you with Acanthus, and I trust you with Torsc. Just remember, great big lavender-colored second moon will appear in the sky when the time warp goes down.

Vinno1234
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Alright thank you for your trust Vinno! I would be interested in knowing what you and Midnight planned, that way your work won't be for nothing. That way it can be incorporated depending on what exactly it was supposed to be. Also I'll be sure to remember a lavender moon appearing.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:12 pm

One of the things I had been planning to do was have on of Rodrauge's colossi children go kill off Taris and his people as part of my comeback post. I had asked darkune for permission on this before hand and he gave me the go ahead.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:53 pm

That's fine with me if you want to have your character kill off another. Especially since you have permission to do so. It will also help me limit the work I have to do for my kickstart post.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drogyn on Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:06 pm

Once this appeared to die off, I got involved with another RP in an overly complicated and roundabout fashion, and between that and graduating this year, I really just won't have the free time or inclination to get back into this, I only now saw the PM I got, so just do whatever with Sairis. A heroic sacrifice is his style, but it's up to you.
Lloyd Irving:Just because the logic is sound, it doesn't mean it's right.
Death is not punishment. Punishment is living with one's crime and working to atone for it.-Regal Bryant
"It's meaningless to just live, it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win!"-Ichigo Kurosaki
DATTEBAYO!!!!-Naruto Uzumaki

Drogyn
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:27 am

Well if that is your decision Drogyn then alright. Too bad you can't remain, hope you do well in your future endeavors.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sovereign on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:22 am

I hope I am not too late. This is Bartum the God of Cowards placing my two bits back in and hoping it stays there.

Sovereign
Member for 11 years
Author Party Starter Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!