Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Eternally Bound: God's Fateful Curse

a part of “Eternally Bound: God's Fateful Curse”, a fictional universe by Blondie104.

We were bound to our races by a deep hatred and past prejudices that we could never shake. But we were bound to each other by a curse more powerful than that. It's called love.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Eternally Bound: God's Fateful Curse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blondie104 on Mon May 06, 2013 1:55 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Eternally Bound: God's Fateful Curse"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blondie104
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Eternally Bound: God's Fateful Curse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Mon May 06, 2013 2:39 pm

May I reserve a male werewolf?
I will knock down the Gates of the Netherworld,
I will smash the door posts, and leave the doors flat down,
And will let the dead go up to eat the living!
And the dead will outnumber the living!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Mon May 06, 2013 2:57 pm

can I reserve Nina Dobrev?

West Side Story
"We accept the love we think we deserve." Perks of being a wallflower

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blondie104 on Mon May 06, 2013 3:09 pm

Yes, you can ShadowedxLove

And pick a werewolf, CrownTheEmpire

Blondie104
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Mon May 06, 2013 3:25 pm

Please may I reserve Witch 1 (Clinical Psychiatrist)

Thanks

Also are a Witch's power purely over the elements or can they have more psychic stuff like telepathy etc? I'm curious as wondered whether witch 1 would have chosen a profession that tied in with her abilities?
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blondie104 on Mon May 06, 2013 3:50 pm

@Belynta, that is truly up to you whether or not your witch's powers tie into her profession. I forgot to include that, but yes. Witches' abilities cover psychic realm as well.

And you can take her after you add the passwords

Blondie104
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon May 06, 2013 4:14 pm

Can I please take werewolf three?

If you're a bird, I'm a bird- The notebook (my favorite movie)
Last edited by Horseygirl on Mon May 06, 2013 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Mon May 06, 2013 4:19 pm

Can I puhleaze save Ian Somerhalder? (He is a sex god!)

TED!!! :) Gosh have you ever seen that movie? It's Ahmazing

"Live Like you're at the bottom even if you're at the top." -JoBros.

I live by that quote every single day! :D Thought i should shrare it wit ya!

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon May 06, 2013 4:45 pm

Can I have Kat Graham please?

Nightmare before Christamas
"Don't think about making art, Just do it, Let everyone else decided whether they like it or not, Whether it's good or bad, While they are deciding, Make more art!" Andy Warhol
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Mon May 06, 2013 4:59 pm

I saw how humans can be turned into vampires so does that mean that there will be more things similar to The Vampire Diaries?

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blondie104 on Mon May 06, 2013 5:14 pm

@ShadowedxLove, yes. It is like that. Like how there's a slim chance a human can become a werewolf because they can potentially die or be immune to the scratch like in Teen Wolf.

@MaliceInWonderland, she is all yours.

@Nami L'Chi, take the sexy devil. He's not my favorite on the show, but is gorgeous!

@Horseygirl, I'll reserve them

Blondie104
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Mon May 06, 2013 5:15 pm

So when it comes to vampires they have to be invited in right?

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blondie104 on Mon May 06, 2013 5:31 pm

Yes, vampires have to be invited in and you can take back your invitation. Drinking vervain can keep them from compelling you and you can slip wolfsbane in coffee to trick werewolves. There are things such as wooden bullets and wolfsbane bullets. You might, if your character is skilled enough, be able to make small bombs out of either material.

There is a strong pull between the two when mates meet. It is hard to ignore, though you can if that is what your character would do. The pull is even stronger for supernatural beings, though witches are more likely to try to resist it.

Blondie104
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon May 06, 2013 6:11 pm

Who's my characters mate? It said Vamp 5 but I'm not sure who that is

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blondie104 on Mon May 06, 2013 6:45 pm

@MaliceInWonderland, sorry. Typo. Your mate is werewolf 5, Alexander Reese.

And btw, loving the gifs.

Blondie104
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Mon May 06, 2013 6:52 pm

Sorry forgot the passwords lol. So to reserve witch 1 they are:

The Lord of the Rings (all three as love them all equally)

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." Forrest Gump was smarter than people thought!

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blondie104 on Mon May 06, 2013 7:01 pm

Haha! Loved the quote, @Belynta. I already reserved her for you.

And Lord of the Rings trilogy was definitely one of my favs! That was my childhood

Blondie104
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Mon May 06, 2013 7:43 pm

Added some more stuff to Alexander's Character Sheet. I think he's going to be a very interesting character.

Also going to add these here so they won't be on my form:

Howls Moving Castle

“They promised that dreams can come true, but forgot to mention nightmares are dreams too.” –Oscar Wilde

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blondie104 on Mon May 06, 2013 8:25 pm

@CrownTheEmpire, Alexander already is an interesting character.

His dislike for blueberries had me cracking up. They are one of the most random things to dislike and I like that he dislikes them.

And sleep as a hobbie? Definitely mine

Blondie104
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Tue May 07, 2013 5:48 am

Hey there! Can I please reserve werewolf 5? Sarah Bolger?

Really hard to pick a favourite movie but I'll say Ever After.
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" - Dr Seuss

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!