Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Attack On Titan ; Risen From The Ashes

Attack On Titan ; Risen From The Ashes

a part of “Attack On Titan ; Risen From The Ashes”, a fictional universe by γƒͺンーけゃん.

They came years ago, many years ago, and everything was fine. The war ended. Things never changed, no. The walls still existed, and the soldiers keep us safe. Until again, the wall is broken, and all defenses were breached.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Attack On Titan ; Risen From The Ashes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.
This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Attack On Titan ; Risen From The Ashes"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
After Watching That One Good Anime...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

γƒͺンーけゃん
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Attack On Titan ; Risen From The Ashes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:46 pm

Yessss~!
I was waiting for someone to make a roleplay on attack on titans~ <3 :3

Can I please take one female?
Also, It might be kind of rude so I totally understand if you say no, but can I reuse my character from the other Roleplay (the paradox) you created? since the character fits both stories perfectly x]
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:54 pm

Took long enough, didn't it?

c:

Hello, both. C:

I'd definitely like a male character, maybe even the shifter if nobody else seems to want him. Probably because I wouldn't mind making a giant naked copy of my character to run around and destroy things unconsciously.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:04 pm

Yeah haha x] it did, surprisingly.

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Yeah that's fine Pao! (I'm working on my character and working on the post for Paradox btw!)

Both of you are reserved!

And I agree... I was actually expecting/waiting for this rp to pop up but nothing came up ;u;

γƒͺンーけゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:13 pm

Awesome! :D Thanks a lot~ (;

and I can't wait for you to post in the paradox~! ^^ I'm so excited haha

Same here, good thing you did ^.^

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:25 pm

It probably took this long because Shingeki no Kyojin is so spectacular visual-wise, a text medium will have a tough time matching it. There's also a lot of information still unknown, since plot-wise, Shingeki pretty much qualifies as a mystery series. Also, to keep in line with the source material, it feels like half of our characters should die before page 2 :)

Anyways, some questions. First, about the setting. You say it was 80 years since the last wall was broken. Canonically, the outermost wall is Maria, which was penetrated by the Armored Titan after the Colossal Titan broke through Shiganshina's gate. You state Maria is still intact though, so exactly what wall was broken? If it was just one of the decoy cities and nothing more, it doesn't seem likely for mankind to be all that afraid of Titans.

Concerning the plot - what will it be, exactly? Social interaction between the characters stationed in their respective sections of the military, and battles when the outer wall is breached? Or will you create an original plot with intrigue and mystery loosely based on the little information available from the manga?

And is there any reason for the personality templates?

Seirei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Welp, since I don't want to make such a big paragraph, I'll just try answering it this way! ^u^

Setting - Wall Marai was alright as stated in the first paragraph, or second, I can't remember, but in the last one, though it was quite vague, it was broken again.

Plot - Mmm... probably both, in some way. Since the manga (which I'm catching up on) and anime are both ongoing, we have no idea of what'll happen to the Colossal Titan (Won't put spoilers) so I made a random new powerful one, who's face is basically unknown since it came and went, just like the Colossal Titan. It'll probably come to play later on in the rp, but so far, it's just like the manga/anime, the characters will be in their stations, fighting off the Titans (Some can choose to be killed off and some may not) So basically, part of both of them.

And indeed! What I gave out was simply a little template. You can choose not to follow it, or add more to it is all!

Hopefully that answered your questions, and if you have any more feel free to ask!

γƒͺンーけゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:42 pm

Thanks for the answers! Let me ask my first question again though, I must've phrased it a bit awkwardly.

Paragraph 1:
Its been around 80 years since the last wall was broken

Paragraph 2:
So far though, the wall hasn't broken, not Wall Maria, nor Rose, or Sina

To summarize: a wall was broken 80 years ago, but it's not Maria (outer), Rose (middle), or Sina (inner). So what wall broke in the past then? A fourth wall original to this roleplay, even bigger than Maria?

It's not really a big deal, but if Wall Maria is still intact, there's little reason for characters to be afraid, since the walls appear to be doing their job just fine. (Unless the fourth wall I mentioned existed.)

Seirei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Ahh! I see now! Sorry about that! I meant "So far since the last attack (Meaning 80 years ago), the wall hasn't broken, not Wall Maria, nor Rose, or Sina"

I suppose I should change that xD Sorry for the confusion! That was my fault!

γƒͺンーけゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:46 pm

Ill like to take the female shifter if it isn't taken. If it is... um ill take the shy female.
β€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Don't worry! It isn't! ^u^ Of course you can have her!

γƒͺンーけゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NomDePlume on Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:46 pm

May I have the male titan shifter.

I am also surprised there hasn't been an RP like this on this site. Ironically enough I have an RP called 'Those Who Hunt Giants' I made about 5 years ago on another site (and restarted a year ago on another). After I started reading 'Attack on Titan'- I was like: wtf Japan... stealing my ideas.

Edit Wait wait. Crap. Apparently I hadn't updated the page since I loaded it a gazillion hours ago. I thought it auto-refreshed for some reason. Well I thought wrong. XD Um. Poop. Who do I want. Male 1, 3 or 4. Yep totally narrowed it down there. ;_;

NomDePlume
Member for 11 years

Lol xD Ah Japan... reading them roleplay websites and making mangas and animes from them... Silly Japan!

And I was about to say! Mmm.... Well, unfortunately, I can't pick for you! I'd feel terrible if I did, so make sure to tell me when you've decided for yourself! ^u^

γƒͺンーけゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyokojordie on Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:37 am

Hello :D could I please reserve female 3??

Kiyokojordie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:29 am

I would like to reserve Male 3, and listen to the AoT opening for four hours straight
{]('_') [}
Once more, with rhythm!

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years

Sure thing you two!

And I know right >u< It's OP is just amazing~

γƒͺンーけゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NomDePlume on Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:00 pm

Hah-hah. Well I'm not accusing them of stealing. But yep. Stop reading my mind Japan!

Yes yes. Silly me and my inability to make up my mind. I just had an idea for each style of character, but I didn't want to create a character that was similar to canon Attack on Titan. So I'll take Male 1. Just because while there are a smattering of 'leadery like' characters in the manga barely any of them survive. Seriously when they say: "I'm Squad Leader So-n-So." I know in the next few pages they are going to be shoved head first down a Titan's throat. I guess there are a few that don't- but they are either a) not in the manga long or b) annoying as all get out.

That being said I've never seen the anime- I'm waiting for it to be released in a nicer format here all this non-HD video makes me sad. But I've read the manga. And like Seirei said- there is a lot left untold, but it looks like this RP may take a different branch of storytelling depending on the characters actions. So I'm sure it'll be fun.

Seirei wrote:Also, to keep in line with the source material, it feels like half of our characters should die before page 2

And this made me giggle. True. So true. It would be like trying to make an RP of GANTZ and keeping all the characters the same in every volume. Not going to happen.

NomDePlume
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:25 pm

Well Akira is almost finished, but I was wondering if anyone would like to be her brother, it doesnt have to happen but hey :3

OH GANTZ! :O If you do make one, I might join, I love gantz- but it was sooo long lol.

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:27 pm

Sounds like fun~!

If you want to I can play her brother :)
Last edited by paokikipao on Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!