Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Consequence

Relations Thread

a part of “The Consequence”, a fictional universe by partially-stars.

And just like that, most of the trained supers were gone. We were left to destroy the enemy that wiped them all out. (Literate roleplayers only)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Consequence”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relations Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:56 am

Code: Select all
[font=Georgia][size=90][center][img]GIF here![/img]

[size=110]Character's name. Use a site like fontmeme if you so wish, or just use pretty colours or whatever.[/size]

Age | Power | Alliance

♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral[/center]

[list]
[*] [b]Alisia Scott:[/b] Symbol first, then details about the relationship
[*] [b]Andrew Proctor:[/b] Symbol first, then details about the relationship
[*] [b]Athena Powell:[/b] Symbol first, then details about the relationship
[*] [b]Cameron Arthurs:[/b] Symbol first, then details about the relationship
[*] [b]Dismay Nyx:[/b] Symbol first, then details about the relationship
[*] [b]Helena Roche:[/b] Symbol first, then details about the relationship
[*] [b]Lara McIntosh:[/b] Symbol first, then details about the relationship
[*] [b]Matt Kamrada:[/b] Symbol first, then details about the relationship
[*] [b]Scott Williams:[/b] Symbol first, then details about the relationship
[*] [b]Skyla Ascot:[/b] Symbol first, then details about the relationship
[*] [b]Xeno Min Park:[/b] Symbol first, then details about the relationship
[*] [b]More characters:[/b] Should be inserted in Alphabetical Order.
[/list][/size][/font]

24 | Illusion | Hero

♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral

• Alisia Scott: ☺ He's pretty determined to look after her, and looks on her like a little sister.
  • Andrew Proctor:He's a good kid. Sometimes he irritates Scott a little, but most of the time they get along well enough. He resents him for keeping Helena from him, however.
  • Athena Powell: ☺ She's like a sister to him. They usually have each other's backs in a fight.
  • Cameron Arthurs: ◑ Scott hasn't encountered him much.
  • Dismay Nyx: ☠ Scott isn't one of those people who automatically hates people just because they're villains. But she hates him and his heroes just because they're heroes.
  • Helena Roche: ♥/☺ They met at a coffee shop and got talking. Scott fell for her on that day. They're no more than friends at the moment, but that doesn't stop Scott trying.
  • Lara McIntosh: ☺/◑ He's pretty damn determined to make her smile, despite only meeting her once or twice.
  • Matt Kamrada: ◑ He hasn't encountered him much, but has heard the rumours.
  • Scott Williams: ◑ He's his own person. He hates some things about himself and likes other aspects.
  • Skyla Ascot: ☺ He likes her. She tries, which is always a good thing in his book.
  • Xeno Min Park: ◑ Again, someone he hasn't encountered much.
  • More characters: Should be inserted in Alphabetical Order.

18 | Pyrokinesis | Villain

• Alisia Scott: ◑ He knows that she's only trying to help, but wishes she'd leave him alone. She comes up to him in the street randomly to talk to him, and it drives him mad.
  • Andrew Proctor: ☠/◑ He's half reserving judgement towards Andrew. Obviously, there's a few bad feelings thanks to being enemies and all that, but he doesn't know him in person.
  • Athena Powell: ◑ He doesn't particularly like her, but he admires her nonetheless.
  • Cameron Arthurs: ◑ He is who he is.
  • Dismay Nyx: ☺ They're friendly enough. Perhaps not the closest of friends, but enough to cover each other's backs in a gunfight.
  • Helena Roche: ☺ She's the only mothering figure in his life at the moment. He genuinely likes her and is one of the few people he'll talk to voluntarily.
  • Lara McIntosh: ☺ They've been friends for a while. It took a while for them to become friends, though, and she still doesn't trust him near her books.
  • Matt Kamrada: ☺ He admires him for his dedication to the side.
  • Scott Williams: ◑ Hasn't encountered him much.
  • Skyla Ascot: ☺/◑ Cameron knows she's a hero, but still finds himself drawn to her. They've spoken to each other a couple of times as civilians, and he likes her, despite what the other villains would think.
  • Xeno Min Park: ☺/◑ They're allies, and Xeno's one of the people that Cameron will tolerate being around, even if he doesn't talk.

24 | Precognition | Villain

• Alisia Scott: ◑ Matt reserves judgement on the heroes he hasn't met. He thinks he's encountered her once or twice as a civilian, and there doesn't seem to be anything to hate about her.
  • Andrew Proctor: ◑ Again, he doesn't really know him. But Helena's almost hung up on him, and Matt doesn't appreciate that.
  • Athena Powell: ◑ He's come across her a few times and again, can't find anything to hate.
  • Cameron Arthurs: ☺ Matt likes him. He's a good villain, without being intolerant.
  • Dismay Nyx: ☺ She's a good super, but Matt worries about her hatred for supers. He's seen one or few things that makes it look like they might have to work together, and Matt worries that it will prevent her from working to her full ability.
  • Helena Roche: ☺ They're really good friends, and share an apartment in their civilian lives.
  • Lara McIntosh: ☺ Matt likes all of his trainees. Lara has a good balance. She wouldn't immediately trust the heroes, but reserves judgement.
  • Matt Kamrada: ◑ He can't change who he is, so he figures he'll just stick it.
  • Scott Williams: ◑ From the stories he's heard, Matt figures that he's a good leader. Other than that, he's not making any assumptions.
  • Skyla Ascot: ◑ Doesn't know her, and isn't trying to guess what she's like.
  • Xeno Min Park: ☺ He doesn't hate the heroes, and would be willing to co-operate if they needed. However, Matt sometimes wonders if he's a little naive.
Last edited by partially-stars on Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Re: Relations Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:13 am

Twenty-Two | Persuasion | Heroes

• Alisia Scott: ◑ She doesn't really come near me too much, but she doesn't seem like a bad girl, her power is interesting though if I do say so myself.
  • Andrew Proctor:
  • Athena Powell:
  • Cameron Arthurs:
  • Lara McIntosh:
  • Scott Williams: ☺☺ He's such a good guy, and I've known him forever, since before we went into heroes, he was one of my greatest friends ever, and he's always nice and such, he's basically like the older brother I never had. He's the closest thing I have to family left.
  • Skyla Ascot:
  • [b]More characters

(Will edit this later I have to get ready for my tutorial xD)
Last edited by Caille on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:03 pm

Lara McIntosh

19 | Laser Vision | Villian

• Alisia Scott:The girl has nothing to offer except mind-reading and in all honesty, who needs that? Though I don't exactly 'hate' her, I don't really like her either; she's just a big nothing to me.
  • Andrew Proctor: ◑/☺ He's okay, seems intelligant enough to actually hold a decent conversation, which is more than I can say about most people.
  • Athena Powell: ◑/☠ I look at this girl and I see everything that I cannot be. You may call it jealousy, I do sometimes, but that still doesn't cover the fact that her power leaves the rest of us underhanded; I don't need someone like that towering over me.
  • Cameron Arthurs:He's, what you might say, unique. Fine to be around for a while, but I don't trust his temper, so he isn't allowed around my books at all. Otherwise we get along greatly.
  • Dismay Nyx: ☺/◑ I like her well enough; she's a villain like me and she likes books as well. Though we've never actually talked all to much, the few times we have we talked about some great books, she's very insightful on them and that I can respect.
  • Helena Roche:She is one of the few that I would consider an actual friend. I never had a mother and I don't know how they're supposed to act, though I do catch myself thinking she is, in a way, like my mother. Though her being somewhat close to my age, makes her closer to a friend. I love her wit and ability to not show emotions and yet still have many friends. If I could I would love to do that as well, but I just don't see that happening in my lifetime.
  • Lara McIntosh: ☠/☺ I do like myself, I'm intelligant, level-headed, and have great aim. I don't lie, I put effort into everything I do, and I always maintain focus. Though there is so much more I could be if I just had a different power, I might actually have been considered lovable, but I got the power I did and so I can only work with what I have.
  • Matt Kamrada: ☺/◑ Matt makes a great leader, especially when he needs to be. He knows what he's talking about and is logical when things get out of hand. He treats women with respect which is good because especially dealing with female villains, they can be a bit temperamental if you rub them the wrong way. The same could be said for Matt as well, which in turn makes him a great villain as well. There aren't many who I'll take orders from without a bit of sass, but Matt is definitely one of them, i do hold him with the highest of respect.
  • Scott Williams: ☺/◑ Honestly, I don't know what his deal is. Why does he have to make me smile? It's not like it's any of his business if I smile or not and most of the time it annoys me to know end that he was trying so hard, but I'm slowly learning to move past it so that I can actually have a conversation with him. Through this I've found that he is smart, even if he can't read, but I figure if he doesn't want to then no use in trying to make him.
  • Skyla Ascot:She's a bit too happy go lucky, I feel that she has a lot of growing up to do. Most of the time I see her as being childish, though I can also respect her intellect. I've see that underneath the child is a mind that could grow into something beautiful.
  • Xeno Min Park: ☺/◑ He seems nice enough, a big too happy sometimes maybe, but his determination is something to be admired. He knows how to take criticism which in the end I think is what makes it easy for me to be around him.

Alright so these are her thoughts, and I'm sorry if they seem a bit mean, but Lara isn't the nicest person in the world. Also this is how she feels now since she is usually by herself or with her books, but if you want to we could talk see if they could have a deeper relationship (whether as enemies, friends, or something more). For Lara unless you do something incredibally stupid or good (for her) in her eyes, she doesn't really initiate anything and just leaves everything neutral.
Last edited by Fredalice on Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:47 pm

Alisia Scott

16 | Telepathy | Hero

• Alisia Scott: ◑ This is herself. She has mixed feelings on the subject.
  • Andrew Proctor: ☺ Alisia has always felt a weird unspoken bond with Drew since both of their powers are of the mind. Although she is quiet and shy, and maybe has not spoken to him much. She has an ability to be more comfortable around him since they are both a little on the socially awkward side. She has sensed his anger when people assume about his sexuality and has never brought it up, except once. He was stewing about someone accusing him and all she said to him was "I know your not," gave him a sweet smiled and went on her way.

She longs to have the courage to reach out and talk to him, but she is not sure how to do it.
  • Athena Powell: ◑ Alisia is able to sense something painful and dark about Athena, but out of respect for her privacy has never pried into her head. In fact she tries really hard to stay away from her because if she gets to close, the flood of emotion is too hard to contain. She experiences the same emotions of those around her, and she does not want to go through what Athena has.
    She thinks Athena is a sweet girl, and part of her wants to comfort her, but for now her shy nature keeps her at bay.
  • Cameron Arthurs:◑ He makes Alisia feel a little put off, but she would like a friendship with him if it came up. She finds him sophisticated and feels bad for him. She can sense his unease and fears and wishes she had the courage to get close to him to help make him feel better.
  • Dismay Nyx: ◑ Ali is jealous of her hair. It is really pretty. What is going through her head is normally what comes out her mouth. That is refreshing. She doesn't talk to her much due to her antisocial nature.
  • Helena Roche:[b]◑ Alisia can sense that she doesn't like her. She feels bad for that, wishes she could make it better. She doesn't know why because she feels it would be rude to pry into her head.
  • [b]Lara McIntosh:◑ Since Alisia is a mind/emotion reader, Lara is sort of a mystery to her. She is so good at hiding both her emotions and her past that Alisia gets very little out of her, though she has never tried to. Things just sort of flow into her mind when she is near. She doesn't want to invade Lara's privacy, although she is a bit curious.
    Mostly scared, she doesn't want to know what Lara is hiding, because she experiences the same emotions as whoever she is reading. IF something is so bad that Lara is hiding it, she doesn't want to surface it for both of them.
    She keeps her distance, a little wary of Lara. At the same time, the lack of flood of thoughts is really refreshing.
  • Matt Kamrada ◑ She doesn't know him very well. She thinks his power is cool.
  • Scott Williams:☺ Andrew has always been like a protective older brother to her. She appreciates the friendly face, but as often as she gets headaches it can get to be a little bit of a chore to assure him that she is okay. She longs to deepen their friendship, but her inability to get close to people without fear of only emboding their emotions keeps their friendship a shallow one. All in all she thinks he is a great guy, and since she can do her small share of illusions within the mind, they have a good time practcing on one another.
  • Skyla Ascot: ◑ Ali thinks Skyla is really sweet and nice. She would want to be friends with her. Her laid back attitude makes her smile.
  • Xeno Min Park ◑ He seems nice enough. She doesn't know him very well, but he seems like stand up guy.
Last edited by shadowseductress on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:39 am, edited 4 times in total.

shadowseductress
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:07 pm

Sky Ascot

18 | Teleportation | Hero

• Alisia Scott:
    Alisia is a sweet girl. We're not friends but I think that's just because we haven't hung out together much. If we did I would hope that we could be good pals.

• Andrew Proctor: ☺/◑
    Andrew and I are becoming friends. He's pretty shy and quiet but I can tell that beneath his reserved nature is a really nice guy. He has a good sense of humour and he makes me laugh when he plays tricks with his powers.

• Athena Powell:

• Cameron Arthurs: ◑ /☺...
    Cameron is a villain, which confuses me because I feel like I want to get to know him better. I guess I'll just have to see what happens.
  • Dismay Nyx:
    I like to think that there's a little good in everyone. But, there is an exception to every rule and Dismay seems to be it in this case.

• Lara McIntosh:
    Lara comes across as a very cold, logical person. She seems to be a very controlled person and rarely lets anyone in. I'm sure that under the hard exterior is a nice girl...

• Scott Williams:
    Scott and I are friends. He's a really nice guy all around and I've enjoyed having him around as one of our trainers.

• Skyla Ascot:
    This is me. What can I say other than I''m happy with who I am?
  • Xeno Min Park: ◑ /☺
    Xeno and I are, strangely enough, friends. He is a villain which makes our friendship a bit complicated at times, but all in all we get along rather well.

Last edited by Issa on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:31 pm

Andrew Proctor

• Alisia Scott: ☺ I don't know how our relationship started, to be perfectly honest. We're both about as social as a brick wall and yet somehow I feel a closer bond with her than any of the other Heroes. We talk sometimes, but never out loud. It's weird, you know? We've never spoken a word to each other. Somewhere down the line, we just became friends.
  • Andrew Proctor: Is this necessary? It is? Okay. I'm not ashamed of who I am or the person I've grown up to be. Self-loathing should be the least of my problems.
  • Athena Powell: ◑/☺ Athena is slowly becoming a good friend of mine. She’s pretty cool from what I can tell, but our interactions are mostly one sided. She tries really hard to get me to come out of my shell and I respond, just not as friendly and lighthearted as she does. I always feel insecure around her, worry if she thinks I’m intentionally pushing her away when something comes out of my mouth with a ruder tone than I intend. Other than that though, I wouldn’t mind if we became friends.
  • Anthony Reynolds: ◑/☺Tony is a riot. He's one of the funniest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting and I would definitely like to expand upon our relationship. We socialize but it's often one-sided, though it doesn't seem to matter in his regard. He just prattles on and on, thinking out loud and bouncing ideas off of me—all the while knowing that I won't respond. He's trying but you can tell he doesn't want it to appear that way. Nevertheless, I'd love to be his friend.
  • Cameron Arthurs: ◑/☠ Unease. That’s how I would describe how I feel around him. I’m uncertain about him but I’m not ready to outright disclose any future interaction just because he’s a villain.
  • Dismay Nyx: ☠ She hates Heroes, seemingly without giving us a chance to redeem ourselves and show our true character. She doesn’t like me very much, and I respond in kind.
  • Helena Roche: ◑ She's a villain, one of the trainers, but she doesn't act like the others do towards heroes—at least towards me. It's strange. I can't help but feel like I've met her somewhere before.
  • Lara McIntosh: ◑ Not much to say really other than she seems to be a halfway decent person. She’s a villain, but who cares?
  • Matt Kamrada: ◑ I don't know him personally, but he doesn't seem like too bad of a guy.
  • Scott Williams: ◑ Most people look up to him, but he’ll have to settle for my respect. He’s a great guy and I hold nothing against him. I actually aspire to be as good of a leader as he is one day. We just haven’t conversed enough or got to know each other well enough to be considered friends. In truth, I think he simply tolerates me with all of my shenanigans.
  • Skyla Ascot: ◑/☺ She likes my shenanigans. At least, that’s the impression I get from her. I’ll be sitting there lazing about and Scott will summon me for some training or something and I’ll just levitate myself to him in the same position I was laying in, Sky saw it one time and got a kick out of it. We get along pretty well, we just haven’t crossed that acquaintance/friend line.
  • Xeno Min Park: ◑/☺ This guy isn't like some of the villains I've met. I can't stand it when there's automatic rivalry between our two groups, just because of prior history. This guy doesn't outright hate me for being a hero, and he seems to be the type of guy I wouldn't mind getting to know.
Last edited by ibecameinsane on Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:58 am, edited 4 times in total.

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:03 am

18 | Shadow Manipulation | Villain

• Alisia Scott: ☠ She's a hero. Enough said. Though her hair isn't that bad..
  • Andrew Proctor: ☠ Yet another hero. Just looking at him makes me want to bash his skull into the concrete..
  • Athena Powell: ☠ Heh. Weak for a hero.. plus she reminds me of one of those girls in high school, the 'popular' one you know?
  • Cameron Arthurs: ◑ My team member.. I like him. Sure he's temperamental and all but his power is pretty awesome.. and so is his hair.
  • Lara McIntosh: ◑ Finally.. a female villain! Why aren't there that many, I'll never know... anyways I like her passion for reading.. Perhaps we'll start a book club.
  • Scott Williams: ☠ Another. bloody. hero. God... I think I hate him the most.. he even looks like my fath- I mean.. THAT man.
  • Skyla Ascot: ☠ Bloody hell.. what's up with all of these heroes?! "Her morals".. what a joke.
  • Xeno Park: ☺ God what can I say about this guy?! I just bloody love him! By far my favorite team member.. we actually met at a hair salon when I was switching my color from purple to pink~ He's probably THE most amazing person I've ever met.. not to mention his power is kickass. Heh. Perfect villain.

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:41 am

• Alisia Scott: ◑/☠ She's too close to Andrew for my liking. Jealousy burns inside me whenever I see her, knowing that she's closer to my clever boy than I am. It's not hatred, and it's not petty, especially since she doesn't seem to like me either.
  • Andrew Proctor: ♥ My clever, clever boy. I've been smitten with him since I was a little girl, and we've only met twice. I'd give anything to have him remember me. I've kept him safe for as long as I've known him, kept my villains from hurting him, prevented his death on two occasions. It pains me to know he has no idea I even exist.
  • Athena Powell: ◑/☠ She seems to be good for Andrew, coaxing him to socialize more without an ulterior motive. However, her initial disdain for me the first time we met face to face deterred our relationship. Unless she sees me for who I really am I don't ever see us becoming friends.
  • Anthony Reynolds: ◑ He's an odd sort. He's very open and ostentatious but I cannot readily say I hold any distaste towards him. We've just never interacted for me to consider being friends with him.
  • Cameron Arthurs: ☺ He's one of my trainees, in fact he was my first. You never forget your first. We've grown close over the years where I've helped him hone his powers. He's a sensible young man, and I hold a soft spot for him. He's like a little brother to me.
  • Dismay Nyx: ◑/☠ She's another one of my trainees. I haven't known her as long as the others and I'm not sure what to think about her. She seems to hold a grudge against me that I can't readily place. My only goal for her is to attempt to reduce her outright disdain for heroes—if only for Andrew's sake.
  • Helena Roche: There is no self-loathing. I find myself questioning my good nature when it comes to being classified as a villain. I'd to have my own misgivings get in the way of the safety of my loved ones.
  • Lara McIntosh: ☺ She's a sensible girl and I enjoy her company. Lara is very gifted and we have had so many conversations between us. I'd like to see her open up more, smile even. She could be my daughter, we've grown so close.
  • Matt Kamrada: ☺ He's the brother I've never had. We trained together, ever since I was sixteen, and we put more faith in each other than we do ourselves. He's always there for me and I love him dearly. We share a flat in San Francisco, one that I occupy most of the time. It's refreshing to see him there when he finally comes home.
  • Scott Williams: ☺ I met him whilst parading as a civilian. It was at a coffee shop as I recall, and we traded small talk as we waited in line. Eventually our relationship progressed. We both found ourselves at the same coffee shop over and over again until we began so acquainted that a friendship was created. I'm curious as to who he is.
  • Skyla Ascot: ◑ I hold no ill will towards this hero.
  • Xeno Min Park: ☺ I consider him my son, though it is chronologically impossible. He hasn't adjusted to the social norms and still needs training. I probably coddle him more than I should but it can't be helped. He's a great kid, spectacular even. He's my baby.
Last edited by ibecameinsane on Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ゆうい on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:23 pm

Xeno Min Park

19 | Blood Manipulation | Villain

• Alisia Scott: ◑, I haven't seen her much. But she's okay.
  • Andrew Proctor: ◑ , He's a hero, but he doesn't outright hate me. Maybe we could be friends? As long as someone doesn't hate me I consider them a friend.
  • Athena Powell: ◑, I haven't seen her much. But she seems okay to me!
  • Cameron Arthurs: ◑/☺, He doesn't talk to me much, but I he doesn't dislike me either. He is quite firery and it's expected so its pretty interesting to be around him.
  • Dismay Nyx:☺, She is awesome! We met at a hair salon where she was dying her hair pink and mine pink as well. She gives out interesting facts, views, and she isn't as scary as everyone says she is. Just need to get past the fact she has a truly destructive power.
  • Helena Roche: ☺, She's very good company and I love being around her. I always have to go to her when I don't get the modern social norms. She like the mom I never had to be honest...
  • Lara McIntosh: ◑/☺, I like being around her. She points out if I do something wrong and I'm able to do it correctly the next time. This usually applies to my social mistakes. She's very intelligent, I wonder if I could ever figure out how she thinks.
  • Scott Williams: ◑, I haven't seen him around. I know he is a hero though....I wonder what he is like...
  • Skyla Ascot: ◑/☺, I ran into her one day as a civilian and we had a nice chat over some burgers and fries. We're pretty good friends in my opinion. I don't think the other Villains approve though because she is a hero.
  • Xeno Min Park: ☺, I'm normal. I'm myself. Master always said, "In order to love others, you must live yourself."
[/size]
[/center]

ゆうい
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:51 am

Anthony "Tony" Reynolds

• Alisia Scott: ◑/☺ She's pretty cute, I'm not going to lie. Problem is she doesn't talk to anybody. I mean sure, I know what her voice sounds like. I won't admit it to anyone that it's been in my own head because they'd think I've gone crazy—but yeah, I've heard it. I know it's because she uses her Telepathy but damn. I'd really like to get to know her, you know?
  • Andrew Proctor: ◑/☺ That guy. He's that quiet kind of hilarious, you know? He does some really funny shit without anybody really paying attention to him. But he's got that same social complex that Alisia does. He won't talk to anybody. I mean, sure, he's more outspoken than his little gal pal but not by much. I'd like to get to know him more...no homo.
  • Athena Powell: ◑/☺ She's my trainer. Athena's kinda hot and I'm not going lie, I've thought about hittin' it a few times—if you know what I mean. Okay, yeah, I know I don't have a shot with her but I'm still a guy. I have needs and shit. I don't let that come between what ever content acquaintanceship we have though. Why? 'Cause I'm nice.
  • Anthony Reynolds: ♥ I fucking love myself. I'm awesome. Are you kidding? Have you seen me?
  • Cameron Arthurs: ◑ He's a villain but who gives a rat's ass? I think his power is awesome. I've only met him a few times but he doesn't seem that bad of a guy, know what I mean?
  • Dismay Nyx: ◑/☠ Now...I'm not prejudice against villains, but this chick? She definitely is and let me tell you...I don't tolerate it. She can hate me all she wants, I don't care. But she's out to get heroes. I'm a hero. My friends are heroes. So fuck her
  • Helena Roche: ◑ Oh my god she's gorgeous. Pity though that I'm obviously not her type. You may ask how I know that when I've only seen her on a handful of occasions and only officially met her once but I know. I've been with enough women to know. And I have a feeling she's hot to trot for my boy Andrew. I mean you've really got to be an idiot not to see the absolute puppy love on her face whenever that little dweeb's around. It's adorable.
  • Lara McIntosh: ☺/♥ We've been friends for a while, Lara and I. At first I tried flirting with her on the street and eventually she gave me her number just so I'd leave her alone—partially because I wouldn't get lost without it. Then we started to hang out and she warmed up to me. I even stopped trying to pick her up and eventually I warmed up to her too. But I may have gotten too comfortable around her. In all honesty, I think I'm falling for her.
  • Matt Kamrada: ◑ One of the Villain's trainers, and that Helena girl's brother if their interaction is anything to go by. I don't actually think they're related though. I hope he doesn't like her because being family-zoned sucks ass. And he's a pretty cool dude, I would hate to have him go through that. If there is any romantic affection, I don't see it. Guy must just think of her as a friend too. In any case, he's pretty cool. He can see the future and shit, from what I've heard.
  • Scott Williams: ◑/☺ He's the guy who taught me how to hone my powers. He's a decent guy to hang around and I can tell he definitely cares about what happens to us. I have a feeling he only tolerates me though...barely. I'd imagine I'm pretty difficult to put up with.
  • Skyla Ascot: ◑/☺ Again, hottie alert. What's with all these heroines and being so damn attractive? Don't get me wrong, I don't mind at all. If you want to know what I think about her personality, I guess I could say I wouldn't mind going out drinking with her. That's somethin'.
  • Xeno Min Park: ◑ He's a hero but he doesn't act like one, at least not like that Dismay chick. He's confused about a lot of things and very openly friendly. I've got nothing against the guy.

Sorry about the profanity for those with tender sensibilities, these are his opinions and that's just how he is

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!