Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “X-Men: Before The Last Stand.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

X-Men: Before The Last Stand.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:59 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "X-Men: Before The Last Stand."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Re: X-Men: Before The Last Stand.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:06 pm

I think I have the perfect character for this :P Mind if I join?
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:14 pm

Please check the rules first. I have to put some more things up in the OOC's. And sure, go crazy. But one character at first please, I want others to have a chance. Ya know what I mean? I will also be taking part in this RP.
Last edited by Wolf's Bane109 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:24 pm

Okay , I'll wait to see what you post up and then maybe I'll see about the OC I had in mind if that's okay?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:34 pm

Character Relationships:

Kitty Pryde and Bobby Drake are dating.

Jessie Liles and Evan Danials( Spyke) Are going to eventually date, after a while.

Kitty Pryde and Jessie Liles( who is taken by me) are going to be friends.

Bobby Drake and Spyke are friends.

Spyke and Kitty are friends.

Bobby and Jessie are friends.

Rogue and Jessie are sort of friends.

Kitty and Rogue are friend/enemies.

Rogue and Spyke are enemies.
Last edited by Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:39 pm

Available Characters to Role Play as:

1. Kitty pryde-Open

2. Bobby Drake-Taken by Wolf's Bane109.

3. Evan Danials ( Spyke)-reserved for Comicbooklover.

4. Rogue. Reserved for Malice In Wonderland.
Last edited by Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:42 pm

Character Personalities:

1. Kitty Pryde: play full, loving, lovable and in-mature.

2. Bobby Drake: Serious, smart and determined.

3. Evan Danials( Spyke) : Fun loving, jokester/ prankster, smart and loves to skate board.

4. Rogue: Serious and doesn't argue that much. Always does as she's told and isn't afraid to stand up for herself.

( these are just some of the personalities of these characters. You can make more personalities for them).

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:54 pm

Can I have Rogue then?

And Does this have to be the comic/animated verison of the characters or can I pick my own faceclaim

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:57 pm

Yes you can be Rogue. and no, you can pic your own Face Claim.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:13 pm

When there is enough people here, I will do the first post to get things started. but now I just need more people to join and stay commited to this thing.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:13 pm

Alright, I'll have her in sometime tomorrow, I just got swamped today with stuff >_<

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:21 pm

That's fine, life comes before this. Just I.M. me tomorrow so I can check your CS when you're done with it, alright?

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:06 am

Would I be able to reserve Spyke? :)
"With great power comes great responsibility." -Narrator from Spiderman
"Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away... forever." -The Joker
"Yeah- like Wolverine rhymes with... Louver Screen?... Hoover Spleen?... Hey what the heck does it rhyme with?" -Deadpool

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:58 am

Lol damn, I was hoping I'd be able to bring back Splat from an old RP, till I read the rules. I'd love to join this, but I have fears of not doing the canon characters justice.
"Yes, I'm crazy, and I should hope you are, too. Honestly, it's all these damn "sane" people that scare me....."

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:29 am

Comicbooklover, yes you can reserve Spyke. And Raidose, since some of the spots I want taken are being chosen, you can make your own mutant. Starlight77 is joining and she's making her own.

I forgot to say this in the rules. But, if you don't want to be one of the characters I have reserved for people to make, then you can make your own mutant. But I still would like the characters mentioned in the OOC's made also.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:31 am

XD Sweet, I hope Splat fits in nicely. He's kinda been my personal character for any X-men story.

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:57 am

Alright. Glad to have ya on board. And when you're done with your CS, just I.M. me to let me know to check it out. Also Raidose, you can have your own FC. It can be anime, RL, or whatever. I accept any kind of FC. I'm just glad to have ya on board!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boultinator93 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:26 am

Is it okay if I join in and make my own character, I saw the previous OOC posts but I just wanted to make sure.

boultinator93
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:33 am

Of course! As long as you stay commited and follow all the rules, knock yourself out and go crazy with the CS. Can't wait to see what ya can do!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boultinator93 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:37 am

Yeah i've got an idea for an interesting power so just thinking if theres anything more interesting

boultinator93
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!