Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Devil's Circus

The Devil's Circus

a part of “The Devil's Circus”, a fictional universe by Nami L'Chi.

Sometimes it only takes one moment, one wrong movement of a hand or a fleeting lapse in judgement, to drastically change the course of the future.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Devil's Circus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Devil's Circus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:15 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Devil's Circus"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Devil's Circus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:54 am

Hey, may I reserve the Lion Tamer please? She'll be a female. I'll get the CS up later today :) This roleplay looks like a lot of fun!
"I have an army" ... "We have a hulk"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lorawr
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThePlastic713 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:40 am

Might I get the Elephant trainer? She will be female :) I can have her up later today/early tomorrow

ThePlastic713
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxtensionxx on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:56 am

Hey could I reserve an acrobat please? She will be female... if you need me to take another character as a male in addition, I could do that too. Thanks :)

xxtensionxx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:04 pm

May I have the fortune teller?
"Why does everyone have a quote here,"

Limepepper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:08 pm

allrighty everyone, :) you got all the parts :D Limepepper, just give me your FC your thinking of using so I can put it in there :)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:12 am

May I reserve a female fire dancer? If so, her FC will be Charlotte Free

✦ Ɲєνєя Ρ•Ξ±Ρƒ gσσɗвує Π²Ρ”cΞ±Ο…Ρ•Ρ” Ρ•Ξ±ΡƒΞΉΞ·g gσσɗвує ΠΌΡ”Ξ±Ξ·Ρ• gσιηg αωαу.
AΞ·Ι— gσιηg αωαу ΠΌΡ”Ξ±Ξ·Ρ• fσяgΡ”Ρ‚Ρ‚ΞΉΞ·g ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:37 am

reserved... now back to sleep i go... darn phone goin off in the middle ov the nite wakin me up...

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:44 am

Lorwar and Limepepper, your Reservations have now been open,

the fortune teller is no longer available,
but the lion tamer is still open...

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:26 am

Wow, sorry, I completely forgot that she was a WIP. I'll get it done right now, so you can have her completed within the hour. I can't believe I'd forgotten D:

Lorawr
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:27 pm

ok, so here's how it is...

we have 3 Men in the circus total,

and 4 women in the circus total.

Still need four more women and 5 more men...

If you know anyone interested PLEASE feel free to send them this way :)

I really want to get this started :) thank so much!!!

-Nami

and Lorawr its ok... lol I had accidently put you under Tiger Tamer without realizing it, but thanks for finishing her up!

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:58 am

I'll be willing to take on another character if ya want. Maybe, the centaur. And I can make it a guy so we'd at least have thee...gender ratio at par. This is, of course, if it's alrighty with you :)
Rage & Pride
> [S] Cascade.
"This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols."
- Homestuck

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:51 am

Oh, no worries haha. I'm really looking forward to getting this started. I could double up and take the second fire dancer if you like, and I'll make a male to try even numbers out too :)

Lorawr
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:09 am

Gee, I don't know how many males you guys gotta make. I'll get that CS up, sorry it's taking longer than I thought. My dad rode his bike to work, so I went with him.... and then played around with my bike for an hour xD But getting on it now.
"If you're going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh. Otherwise, they'll kill you."

thebagel264
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:06 pm

I've thought about it, and I've decided to make a character :)

I'd like to reserve the illusionist ^^ It'll be a guy fo'sho
였빀 강남 μŠ€νƒ€μΌ~!

Mother, Father, Gentleman~!

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:50 pm

Guyz. :) You are all amazing Thank you so much <3 :)

Uhm... I really don't want to do doubles, but if you feel you can handle it then shure go ahead.

I know its hard for me to do doubles.. xD

and Cirrus! Reserved :D

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:00 am

Haha nevermind then, I got too much goin' on for another character haha

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:38 am

If you'd prefer doubles weren't made, then that's fine :P But I'm happy to double up if you like :)

Lorawr
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:56 pm

Well I'm eager to start so its up to you if you can handle it.
I got someone to take the last fire dancer...

but yeah.

:) hunt down your friends if you must!

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:19 am

Hai! can I reserve the tiger tamer? He will be male and the FC wil be Benedict Cumberbatch. :3
Have a nice day!

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!