Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tomorrowland

I'm confused as sh!t....

a part of “Tomorrowland”, a fictional universe by Jynxii.

[Private Rp]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tomorrowland”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

I'm confused as sh!t....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:19 am

Confused? No problem. Here is a thread for you to ask any world-related questions. :D

This is also a good spot for me to place any so-you-know stuffs... like..

I'm basing our setting off of the coast of South Carolina, if anyone needed a specific geographic reference...?

I'll probably be adding/editing this periodically, so feel free to post any questions you might have.

So, a few things for this first post that I've noticed you might be wondering about.

1. The time setting is the start of summer, so all of our characters have just officially graduated high school.

2. Our location is roughly a mimic of coastal South Carolina.

3. This is a really pretty gif :3 Image

4. I like gifs.

5. Everyone went to high school together/live near by each other.

To be continued....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Re: I'm confused as sh!t....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:22 am

I love gifs too! And that one^ is lovely. :O ^^
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"์ž์‚ด์€ ๊ณ ํ†ต์„ ์—†์• ์ฃผ์ง€ ์•Š๋Š”๋‹ค. ๋‹จ์ง€ ๋‹ค๋ฅธ ์‚ฌ๋žŒ์—๊ฒŒ ๊ณ ํ†ต์„ ์ „๊ฐ€ ์‹œํ‚ฌ ๋ฟ์ด์ง€." --->>*๋„์›€*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:13 pm

How to read my crudely drawn map

Red Ex| Where they washed up

Blue Pool/Line| A fresh water river/lagoon where the water fall is

Grey mass| A rocky cliff on the ocean side. A mountain of mostly just rock, with a few trees here or there on the south side.

Black Spot| An entrance to a cave in the mountain side

Green specs| Trees/jungle like area

Tan specs| Beach area

Please note that this is a very VERY far away view of the island. See below for more pictures.

THINGS TO SEE

The Beach|

The beach is pretty large, and one can see the trees that eat up most of the island. Palm trees, mostly, can be seen from the beach, as well as a few rocks here or there. Not a lot of shells, mostly drift wood, rocks and seaweed.

The Lagoon|

In the heart of the island is a beautiful fresh-water lagoon. Some large fresh-water fish live there, and it is accented by a breath-taking four-way waterfall. No worries: it is leech, parana and snake free.

The Mountain|

In the background of the dense jungle is a massive mountain on the North side of the island.

The Jungle

The forest is covered in dense jungle. There are coconut, and banana trees on the island as well as some other, foreign tropical fruit that are bright pink and bright blue. The bright pink ones are completely harmless and taste like oranges, with two large purple seeds in the middle. The bright blue ones are extremely poisonous and have the appearance of a blue peach (complete with fuzzy outside).

The Clearing

The clearing is a small area of dirt and rocks, with a few fallen trees here or there. The cause of this random breath in the packed jungle is unknown. A stream of the fresh water from the lagoon runs through this area.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:56 pm

Omg I love the piccies <333
Awesome detail :3

I just thought I'd point out Phoenix separated from the group, soooo.......

.....I figured she'd be somewhere in the general location of one pedobear marker! rofl โ™ฅ โ™ฅ โ™ฅ

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:57 pm

That would put her about 10-15 miles away from them. For the sake of the plot she needs to be closer. A few feet away is fine but miles away is not.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:36 pm

Where to go from here?

Option A
Option B

Voting is now open!

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:08 pm

Is this just a random choice?? Or is there an actual plot behind both options that I just don't know about??

Ty.

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!