Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Camp Fullblood: The Rivals United

a part of “Camp Fullblood: The Rivals United”, a fictional universe by XShishioX.

When the end of days is foretold, and the fate of the world hangs in the balance, two eternal rivals will have to set aside ancient grudges in order to protect everything they ever knew. [So sorry, we're CLOSED]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Fullblood: The Rivals United”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:04 pm

Hello Percy Jackson Fans! As I'm sure you've noticed by now, this RP is a work in progress. This means couple of things for you, the player:

1) "Aww dude, he's not done yet? What a tool, leaving...." You're this guy. I'm sorry I'm not done yet, but I just had to get this on the site before my Ritalin/Caffiene addled brain completely forgot it. If you like, you can be this guy and leave before I get started and never speak with me again. Totally cool.

2) "Holy Crap, this guy's making a PJATO RP, subscribe! I'll see you when you're finished!" You're this guy. Awesome! Aren't you just a bubbly little nugget of sunshine! I'm glad you share my zest for PJATO, and are willing to make such a humble GM like me feel all warm and fuzzy inside with your excited energy.

3) "This dude's not done yet... I have a couple things I want to play out in the PJATO universe, but I don't wanna dedicate them to their own separate RP. Here are my ideas sir, what do you think?" You're this guy. You've got some stuff in your skull that's just been waiting for an out, and this is the perfect release. I love you. I've sort of had a few ideas percolating in my nogin for a while, and your input could be the spark I need to make this RP great. I'm not 100% on the storyline yet, and your ideas could turn some parts into wholes.

So, here we are. You've chosen 1, 2, or 3 and we're off to the races! Submit your hellos in the OOC and PM me with your ideas, your character choices, and your good vibes. See you soon!
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Camp Fullblood: The Rivals United

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:06 pm

Heads up! My chara's going to be a female who has a cocky, stubborn, and bragging personality who's godly parent is Ares. Look forward to her coming in soon!

Maybe we can recall someday, and meet again

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:31 pm

Hi! I haven't read PJATO yet, but I know a little bit about it. Is this okay?

aurban16
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:44 pm

For sure! I welcome all players to the mix.

The main thing about Percy Jackson, and the reason I'm pushing it so hard, is that it's a very good series, which serves to communicate information about the Greek Gods, Titans, and the Greek Mythology as a whole, while creating an interesting cast of characters who interact with that world in comedic, adventurous, and romantic ways.

If you're not 100% up to snuff about the series, that's totally cool. However, I would recommend you do a little research into the mythology, as well as the Percy Jackson Universe, just so you know what we're talking about. Rabid fanboy/fangirl knowledge is not necessary. I would also shamelessly plug the series itself. It's a very good set of fictitious novels that I would recommend to fans of action/adventure literature, such as Maximum Ride, Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl, and even the peeps who like Twilight.

Does that help?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:01 pm

well, Well an interesting looking Percy Jackson based rp, I've done quite a few and I've read every book of the series plus the heros of Olympus as well, Regardless. I'd be interested in helping out building this or just joining in Regardless.

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arabella13 on Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:18 pm

HI i was wonderin if i could make a character? Probably will be the shy quietfemale type

Arabella13
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:37 pm

@Fuyu, 1) I love you, you can do whatever you want. 2) I'll be giving you admin privilege shortly, you're basically there, and you've been so amazing that it's really only fair. 3) I love Yvonne, once she's done up all purty, I'll accept her and everyone can see what an amazing job you did.

@Soki, hello! Glad to see I'm attracting fans of the series! Though we're still a work in progress, I would love to have you with us! Any input/character(s) you can think of would most probably be very welcome additions.

@Bella, hello my love! So glad to see you found this! I've been kinda bouncing around in my own brain about what kind of RP we might do (though if you still want to do a private with just us, that would be ok too) and this is what I came up with! I've been wanting to to a good PJATO RP for ages and having you here with me would be lovely! On another note, how familiar are you with the Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series? I ask not out of snobbishness, but more out of a concern that you'll understand what's going on. However, as stated previously, I welcome players of all knowledge levels, but I do recommend you at least do a little research on Greek Mythology. That way you'll know what's happening.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:59 pm

sweet a great looking PJATO rp I love the series read all the books numerous times and I hate the movies lol anyways I would love to make a charachter are hunters of Artemis allowed?

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:07 am

@Shi
Sir, you are far too kind, sir. Oh, it hurts. ಥ‿ಥ (Yes, I'm aware that's an ugly face.) I'll try and finish her sometime before Wednesday that way I won't be dragging behind in making my chara!

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:14 am

@Fuyu, no worries, I'm still kinda dragging it along while making Wallace, or "Wally". My chara's a son of Selene, Titaness of the Moon.

@Jack, if you like, sure, but I don't know why she'd be humming around camp instead of hunting with her Mistress.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:19 am

i was just curious mostly and I can't believe I didnt think of that lol but sweet I have a few ideas for charachers I've been kicking around will there be a skeleton to go off of or just use the one the one that RP gateway has

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:27 am

I understand This statement will have nothing in contents to do with Percy Jackson, nor Greek Mythology in the like but; my god I've seen everything now. A Pole dancing Rabbit, by Poseidon's beard why is that innocent creature doing something so flexible?

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:39 am

@Soki, I approve. That was a wonderful way to use that phrase. Also, since you have expressed interest in being a child of Poseidon, I am allowing you to be the first, and most likely only. Congratulations Sir.

@Jack, a skelly is forthcoming, thanks to the multitudinous efforts of one FuyuHana. She's sent it to me, I just gotta copy and paste. As for your character(s) as long as you've read the rules in regards to multiple characters, you can do as you like.
Last edited by XShishioX on Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:50 am

Danke` I should be able to try and get a character up by monday, at the latest Tuesday hopefully with time with standing.

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:03 am

@Soki, no worries, I'm not planning on doing much of anything until I've got at least 8 characters in the mix. I said I wasn't planning on accepting more than 16, but I don't think it'll get that popular.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:20 am

Ah, I got a little too excited and just finished her, somehow (≧∇≦) Well, there ya go folks! Yvonne somehow just finished xD

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:25 am

Love the Skeleton for the characters xD a little hard to read with all the [] and stuff, but it's grand. though the 1001 fonts at top has got me confused.

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:39 am

@Sokk
Oh! Allow me to explain then!
(Yeah, just a lil complicated with the coding, sowwy ♪(´ε` ))

Basically, 1001fonts.com, type in your characters name in the bar (can chose color and font size next to it) and then get the url to it! (Can d that by right clicking on the image of the name until its on a white background which is the final URL you use!)

That... Sounded complicating OTL Oh Mai, Im bad at this. Well, if you don't understand you can delete it ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ It's just a heading of your chara's name is all!

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:41 am

alright what is the image below it for, is that for the character as well? sorry It's been awhile since I've rp'd a major one, instead of one on ones

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:45 am

All the other URLs are the links for a character picture or gif! Also needs to have that white background thingy for it to work (^∇^)

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!