Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tales Of The Royals

Tales Of The Royals

a part of “Tales Of The Royals”, a fictional universe by SpaceButterfly.

When your home has turned on you. When your freedom is stripped away from you. How could something that was made to protect us hurt us instead?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tales Of The Royals”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tales Of The Royals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpaceButterfly on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:52 pm

△Character Reservations and other questions may go here. △
Image Something inspirational will go here eventually.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SpaceButterfly
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Tales Of The Royals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:47 pm

I am definitely game here. Can I take the Tyranian princess please?

FYI, what ages were you looking at for them?

Also if you have probs getting people to play the guys, I'll take one up as long as it isn't the 2nd guy.
Last edited by Zodia195 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpaceButterfly on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:49 pm

No problem at all. Welcome Aboard.

SpaceButterfly
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:50 pm

Sorry I just edited my first post.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpaceButterfly on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:52 pm

Oh well any age isn't a problem unless we are expecting anything romantic to take place. In that case i want them at least legal. And if push comes to shove, if i can get 3 people, we can each have two roles.

SpaceButterfly
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:59 pm

All right. So if I am being clear here, the setting is more sci-fi right? And the princesses don't have any powers either right?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpaceButterfly on Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:01 pm

Yes it is sci-fi based but only to a certain extant. It also doubles as a fantasy based so it is a broad way of looking. And any powers are up to the character creators. I give full freedom AS LONG as they are not anything ridiculous such as killing people with touch. No god modding please.

SpaceButterfly
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:05 pm

Mind if I reserve the Lieutenant of Arms? I should have a sheet ready tonight, but tomorrow by the latest.
The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpaceButterfly on Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:07 pm

No problem. Welcome aboard.

SpaceButterfly
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:25 pm

Quick question, what is a lieutenant of Arms? Is it a rank, or a position?

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpaceButterfly on Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:29 pm

It is a rank. To put it in easier terms it is much like middle class. Not quite poor but not quite rich. Just in the middle.

SpaceButterfly
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:32 pm

Hello~ May I please reserve the role of the Fearian Princess? ^w^

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:37 pm

If you don't already have one, I'd like to be the Fearian Princess. That sounds like a role I can do quite well
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:44 pm

O.K. so like a Staff Sergeant. Cool.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpaceButterfly on Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:45 pm

Sorry stealth Ever did get it first. You are free for any other position if you wish

SpaceButterfly
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:53 am

Okay I submitted mine and hope she's okay.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpaceButterfly on Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:30 am

Alright good start

SpaceButterfly
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:07 pm

Is it too late to reserve the private?

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpaceButterfly on Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:33 pm

Nope the private position is all yours. Welcome aboard.

SpaceButterfly
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpaceButterfly on Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:25 pm

Alirght one more spot to fill

SpaceButterfly
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!