Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Wild & The Wicked

The Wild & The Wicked

a part of “The Wild & The Wicked”, a fictional universe by hoodrattt.

In a city where feast or famine can easily swap in an instant, how will twelve young adults under the same roof fare?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wild & The Wicked”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Wild & The Wicked

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hoodrattt on Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:28 pm

Welcome to the OOC board for The Wild & The Wicked.

We are open and accepting character submissions.
Please feel free to make requests, ask questions, and discuss on this board.

xoxoxoxo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hoodrattt
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Wild & The Wicked

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:38 pm

Can I reserve character 3 please?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hoodrattt on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:41 pm

BleedingLover wrote:Can I reserve character 3 please?

So glad to have a previous player of one of my stories come back!
I'll put in a 24 hour reserve for you.

hoodrattt
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby divinedarkness on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:48 pm

Hey hoodrattt may I reserve a male and female? I'm going to make a brother and sister duo!

divinedarkness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hoodrattt on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:59 pm

divinedarkness wrote:Hey hoodrattt may I reserve a male and female? I'm going to make a brother and sister duo!

Hi! That sounds like an awesome idea but I want to give a fair picking to the applicants.
So for now you might want to settle on just a girl or boy.
Then later I could probably give you the other sibling!

thanks xoxo.

hoodrattt
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby divinedarkness on Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:10 pm

@hoodrattt alright sounds good then for now I'll just take a girl!

divinedarkness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookiiie on Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:44 pm

I Like the idea :D May I reserve character 4 please ?

Cookiiie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:53 pm

Hey Hood snag me a female spot for Juliet. If the genders get too uneven I'll pick up a male too, no worries

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby divinedarkness on Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:09 pm

Arabella is finished!!! XD Hope you like her!

divinedarkness
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:55 pm

May I reserve a spot for male please? ^^
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hoodrattt on Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:07 pm

Naught wrote:May I reserve a spot for male please? ^^

you got it!

hoodrattt
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:54 pm

May I reserve a female spot?? C:

aurban16
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:44 pm

Juliet's done hood.

Lemme know if I need to add anything.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boultinator93 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Can I reserve female 6

boultinator93
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syaqeera on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:25 pm

Can I reserve a male please? Seeing as the females are overriding the males at the moment it seems XD

Syaqeera
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:59 pm

MARIAAAAAAA :p
I told you I wanted 2 boyzz and a girll! I already made the pagezzzzz.
btw luv the page b :*

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:21 pm

Okayzz so I submitted Kaleb's page, which you already have him on the page. I'm also introducing Patrick and Candace (a remake of an unused charrie)
Here are gifs for Patrick, lovely, black and white just for you! I can't find a b&w gif of Kristen Kruek but you're the master of shit like that so I hope you don't mind if I leave it to you...:)

edit: Actually scrap Candace, I don't want to use her lol, I wanna make a diff charrie :/ #creativeprobz

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmbrosiaVAC on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:37 pm

So imagine my surprise when I discovered the ever-talented hood was back ;).

May I reserve Characters #8 and #11 (One male, one female)?
"Intelligence without ambition is like a bird without wings."

AmbrosiaVAC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:47 am

I love the turn out guys, I really do! Only thing I want to say on behalf of hoodratt and myself is I just reallyyyy want to stress rule #2. Hoodratt and I have been really trying to roleplay a consistent, stable plot. Please do not join if you're too pressed with work or school or family, we will skip over your characters and move on with the plot with no hesitation and you might feel left behind - which all you might need is a brief recap. Really use emotive language and go through your character's experience instead of cold - hard - facts. Love the enthusiasm, you guys ROCK

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hoodrattt on Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:40 am

I'm so stoked to have returning writers! Ambrosia I will put your female reservation in ASAP <3 unfortunately I was saving the last male spot for Syaqeera.

Sorry for delays on approvals and such guys, I've been working and as some of my friends from previous RPs know I'm in the craZy field of healthcare so sometimes I take a while to respond. Anyway, I haven't forgotten about y'all and I do plan on getting this started within the next few days.

With that being said I may open more character slots but I need dedication to your selected roles as stated by our other GM, Rosa. I understand not having time but extreme lack of consistency won't be tolerated. Rosa and I have seen too many good stories fall apart from negligence and 5 second interest.

So in essence - if there's any confusion to character reservation or approval MESSAGE MYSELF OR ROSA ASAP. I probably won't be able to get around to fixing the front page tonight but if I said I'd reserve a slot for you it still stands. Get those character submissions in and bear in mind that we may open more slots.

Thanks guys!!! You're all great.

hoodrattt
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!