Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Silhouette Institution

Silhouette Institution

a part of “Silhouette Institution”, a fictional universe by AmyGotScared.

An institution on the middle of France, unknown to the rest of the world theses students are being trained to understand and use in their defense their "Special" Powers.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Silhouette Institution”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Silhouette Institution

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:32 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Silhouette Institution"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Where there is no imagination there is no horror. | Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

My honey I know, with the dawn that you will be gone, but tonight you belong to me
Patience and Prudence

http://www.peacefullyreckless.tumblr.com/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Silhouette Institution

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:42 pm

May I please reserve a female Superlative Student?
Her ability would be telekinesis.

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:42 pm

Sorry, that character is taken~

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:44 pm

Oh, so there's only going to be two students per hierarchy?

Sorry, I thought there would be more students >.<

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeclanTv9 on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:45 pm

Could I reserve the Medieval Female Student please?

DeclanTv9
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myfootlesscow9 on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:47 pm

Is the Male Medieval Student available? If so I would like to take him:)

Myfootlesscow9
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:47 pm

@Emmie, I often don't like having too many people in a role play, especially in one like this, because then people start getting left out and not everyone gets a good enough chance to role play and get to know everyone characters. If all spots got filled, I would add more slots to the Medial and New blood students, but with the Superlative there aren't actually supposed to be many students in that rank.

@Declan, Sure thing!

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:52 pm

@MyFootlesscow9. Yup, He's yours! ^^

Also~ A little more information, I do really prefer pictures of real people. If you cant find one, I can help as I have a whole bank of ones I use. And for characters ages, I would like them 15-19. Now the characters who are new blood don't have to be 15, as the higher rank ones don't have to be higher age. It doesn't matter. I would really love a whole scatter of ages within the ranks.

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:53 pm

Sent you a PM with some inquiries.

But just in case, may I reserve the Male New Blood please and thank you?

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:54 pm

Oh I understand then, if possible then I would love to take on the Female New Blood.

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Not that awesome on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:55 pm

Could I reserve the female new blood please? I'll have her up ASAP.

[we're fated to pretend.]

Not that awesome
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:55 pm

I'm amused that people are calling the Medial students Medieval students. ^__~

/teaseteasetease

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:01 pm

@ Emmie, She's yours ^^

@Not That Awesome, She was just taken (Person above you.) But I believe I will be adding two new spots to the Medial and New blood as everything seems to be getting snatched up so quickly (Yay~) So when I do add two new spots, you can take the second new blood female. (I will message you when I have those spots up so you can start submitting your character.)

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myfootlesscow9 on Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:03 pm

Artik wrote:I'm amused that people are calling the Medial students Medieval students. ^__~

/teaseteasetease

Hey now! I completely read it wrong, I honestly thought it said Medieval xD I'll own up to my blonde moment :3

Myfootlesscow9
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Not that awesome on Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:09 pm

Actually, I think I might take the superlative male if that's alright? Medial/Mideval :P

Not that awesome
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:16 pm

Dinner & then Anchorman in an hour, so if I don't get my New Blood fella up tonight, he will be up tomorrow for surezies.

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:20 pm

@ Not That Awesome, Haha yup, that's fine~

@Artik, Don't spoil anything from Anchorman, alrighty~
But yeah that's fantastic~ ^^

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:22 pm

Yes ma'am. There will be no spoilers, scouts honor!

ps. Dibs on Radiation Manipulation as a power. ;3 (Just in case)

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:59 pm

Sorry to double post, but is there a Character Skeleton / a list of basics you want in the profile? Or are we free to build our own?

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:01 pm

Nope. your free to make yours at will.
But if you do want a character skeleton, I have one that I always use. I'm already giving it to Emmie, so if anyone else wants to use that as there base just tell me and I'll send it to you. ^^

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!