Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fatal Connection

Fatal Connection

a part of “Fatal Connection”, a fictional universe by Unwritten~.

Three pairs of people have one connection: Their demise if they don't fall in love before a three month time limit. [More Info. Inside! Roles Open!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fatal Connection”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Fatal Connection

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwritten~ on Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:56 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fatal Connection"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Unwritten~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Fatal Connection

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:08 pm

Can I please take the blind female?

Fatal Connection
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:09 pm

I'll snag the werewolf, please and thank you.

Fatal Connection

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:15 pm

Hello there :3 I think Fatal Connection looks like it's gonna be a rocking roleplay :D
I think I'll go for the male from pair two :3

One thing to note:
You might want to switch approval to on or you might end up with some rampant unsavories all up in your posts. :)
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:18 pm

May I have the female shapshifter pretty please. I wanted to blind girl, but someone snagged her.

Whoops! Fatal Connection! totally forgot to put that there.
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elasticfan on Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:28 pm

Hello~!

Elasticfan
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwritten~ on Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:45 pm

@Horseygirl:
Yes! Reserved for you. :)

@Artillery:
Reserved for you! :D

@pieluver:
Oh I did! Lol.. Reserved for you! :)

@Miss_Dreamer:
Awe sorry! But yes, reserved for you. ^-^

@Elasticfan:
Heya! :D

Unwritten~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:42 pm

For the shifter that I have reserved.................does she shift into all different kinds of animals....

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwritten~ on Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:15 pm

That's up to you.. I just put where she was cursed to roam the earth as a dog for one year. The rest is left to your imagination.

Unwritten~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:01 pm

Hello. ^_^ Do you think I can compete for the role of the blind female?

Fatal Connection

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwritten~ on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:03 pm

@BleedingLover::
Certainly. :)

Unwritten~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:23 pm

Photo-editing is such a little bitch.

Just sayin'.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwritten~ on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:34 pm

Ha ha!
You are definitely not saying something I don't already know. I edited one picture to make it 100x100 for the little icon at the top of this role-play, but it keeps telling me it isn't 100x100. Then the image was blurry and I couldn't fix it properly. Therefore, I just gave up. :P

Unwritten~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:44 pm

Yo, if you need a re-size, I have a bit of magic that can do that for you, if you want? Just post a pic link and I can clean it up for you, if you want :3

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwritten~ on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:48 pm

Really? :D
Well, I was actually just going to use the very last picture on the Info. page as the icon. ^-^ Hee hee

Unwritten~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:53 pm

I wish my issue was only re-sizing! I've been trying to create a damned 'smoke' looking effect on this one photo for about an hour, so it matches up with this other photo and boom! similarity yet contrast! alas, i sort of...kind of..accomplished it. But, not quite as well as I had hoped. Need to finely tune my Photoshop skillzz, apparently. :P

/complaincomplainrant

Anyhow, I'll probably submit a very big wip. just so i have something concrete to start fiddling with profile-wise. don't pay it any attention. :33

Artik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwritten~ on Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:01 am

Oh wow. O.O That does seem like quite a problem! I suppose I have little to no Photoshop skills, honestly; I rarely edit pictures which I probably should to make my sheets look better. xD So, no matter what you have me beat!

Lol, rant and complain away, I don't think anyone minds (it's actually kind of entertaining :P).

The WIP sounds good to me! I believe that's what most people do nowadays anyway, which is fine and dandy. It does help quite a bit when fixin' them up. Anyway, no attention will be paid. :D

Unwritten~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:09 am

http://oi42.tinypic.com/71k7sl.jpg
Here ya go :3 I cropped out the excess woods on either size, if that's okay~

Lol, the only things I hate more than painting smoke/fog is fire and glass reflections XD

I'll probably submit a WIP too. Make mine pretty later. :3

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwritten~ on Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:20 am

Yay!!
Thank you! It worked great. :)

And that's perfectly fine, go for it! ^-^

Unwritten~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:25 am

Good, good. I've got a snow day off tomorrow, so I'll fiddle with it some more in the am.

As far as complaints go - every time i see the damned picture I'm just going to be slightly bitter ;3, pfft. no big deal.

Anywhoozles, time to crash. catch you folks after i earn some z's.

sweet dreams, ladies and gents.

Artik
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!