Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Romeo and Juliet- The Continuing Story

a part of “Romeo and Juliet- The Continuing Story”, a fictional universe by mermaidlegend.

Just because they are dead doesn't mean it's over...(More inside)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Romeo and Juliet- The Continuing Story”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:31 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Romeo and Juliet- The Continuing Story"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Romeo and Juliet- The Continuing Story

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:19 am

May I please reserve Hayden???

Love the hobbit, both versions of it :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:36 am

@Miyer: sure, she is reserved for you :)

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHuntress on Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:55 am

Hi there! Can I reserve FC Lucy Hale? Thank you!

Favorite movie: 8 Below

Favorite book: Anna Karenina

TheHuntress
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:24 am

@TheHuntress: Of course she is reserved for you

btw guys, I would love it if you could invite your friend to join, because we definitely need more people :)

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:28 am

Could I reserve Phoebe Tonkin
Favorite movie: My week with Marilyn
Favorite Book: Gaaah to many to choose from

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:40 am

@yourbunnyboo2:sure she is reserved for you :)

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:47 am

May I please reserve Imogen Poots? (:

Favourite movie is V for vendetta and favourite book is The last duchess ;)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:01 am

@Sorella Sure she is reserved :)

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:26 am

I was wondering if I could change my claim to Candice Accola? (:

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:31 am

@sorella: that would be fine I'll up date it on the main page later today when I have time to find the gif
Last edited by mermaidlegend on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:35 am

hmm, my favourite movie would have to be Les Miserables, and my favourite book is Wuthering Heights.
CAn I take FC: Crystal Reed?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:41 am

@horseygirl: of course she is reserved for you

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:16 am

Could I change my fc to nina dovrev and I had an idea I would like to discuss with you via pm if that's ok.

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaginary_Writer on Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:20 pm

I just wanted to pop in here and say..

Aaron Tveit is hawt and his voice is beautiful. :P

The end. Lol

Happy role-playing, you guys! :D

Imaginary_Writer
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:55 pm

So, it may be awhile longer until I get my WIP in because I had one to send in, and then apparently I was logged out in the process of doing this, and I went to send it in, and due to being logged out apparently, when I never did log out, the sheet is now lost and I am way too pissed off to rewrite what I had. -_-

It'll be back up though, just not right now...

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:50 pm

Heyy :D If possible, I'd love to reserve FC: Alex Pettyfer.
I don't really have a favourite movie, so I'll give the last one I watched instead, and that was 'Crazy, Stupid, Love'
But my favourite book is Wuthering Heights ^-^
"I have an army" ... "We have a hulk"

Lorawr
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:39 pm

My favourite book it Wuthering Heights, too, Lorawr!! <3333
I never find anyone who shares my love for the Bronte sisters!!!! I've read Wuthering Heights so many times, and it still can bring me to tears.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:46 pm

I love it so much! I don't even know why because none of the characters are especially likeable, haha. It's so tragic though <333

Also, to everyone else...I've submitted my CS as a WIP, but wanted to ask if anyone would be willing to volunteer to be Jude's family. I'm kind of hoping for brothers/sisters, as well as cousins, etc, as well as potential ex's and future partners. It's cool if not, but I thought it might be nice to integrate them from the start :3

Lorawr
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:54 pm

Well I would suggest that Pippa and Jude could be brother and sister but they're the same age so unless you want them as twins then they can't be brother and sister due to being the same age and all. They could be cousins as another possibility though.

Pippa is right here as a WIP if you clicky clicky ^_^

Caille
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!