Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

International Olympic Academy

a part of “International Olympic Academy”, a fictional universe by Not that awesome.

Welcome to The International Olympic Academy, where we grabbed all the extremely talented athletes from around the globe and shoved them all in to one school. Great idea, right?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “International Olympic Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Not that awesome on Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "International Olympic Academy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

[we're fated to pretend.]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Not that awesome
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: International Olympic Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:17 pm

May I reserve Meredith Foster please?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:21 pm

Can I take female eight?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby divinedarkness on Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:25 pm

It's been quite sometime since I joined an open RP, but this one has caught my interest!!!
may I please reserve Freya Mavor?

divinedarkness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Not that awesome on Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:27 pm

@BleedingLover @HorseyGirl @divinedarkness All reserved!

Not that awesome
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:14 pm

May I toss in a Logan Lerman reserve? o/ ~

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:17 pm

May I reserve Barbara Palvin face claim? I just literally think she is so pretty. Plus I know a bit about tennis so that should help.
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

youloveme?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:43 pm

Hello, I love the Olympics! Can I please reserve Ailee?

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingFi$h on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:31 pm

Hey, can I reserve one Francisco Lachowski Fc please?
Fabulous, carry on

KingFi$h
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:14 pm

Could I reserve Sasha, the new girl?

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:51 am

This looks like a lot of fun! May I reserve FC Spencer Locke?

Grrbot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Not that awesome on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:46 am

Again, everyone is reserved. I look forward to seeing your characters ;)

Not that awesome
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:47 am

Can I reserve Lily Collins??? :)

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:36 am

Could I reserve Cara Delevigne please?

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Not that awesome on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:43 am

@Hallowed777 Reserved! Please have her up soon.

@Miyer Sorry, but the Lily Collins FC was reserved over PM. If you could reserve another character, that would be great.

Not that awesome
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:18 pm

Yay! I've been waiting for a RP based around the Olympics and I've just been too lazy to make one! :D

May I reserve FC: Selena Gomez? AKA: The Bitch >:3

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Not that awesome on Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:25 pm

@SailorTitan Yes you may! Have fun with her xD. By the way I love your avatar Frozen is perfect in many ways

EDITIO dorito: People come apply as males! We need a lot more :p

Not that awesome
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:43 pm

I've finished with Jasmine Han. Let me know what you think :)

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Not that awesome on Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:06 am

@cloud She's great! Love her :p

Not that awesome
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:55 pm

I'd be willing to do shore twin one if I can submit the app tomorrow. :)

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!