Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to the Dollhouse

Welcome to the Dollhouse

a part of “Welcome to the Dollhouse”, a fictional universe by pieluver.

Life dangles from a bloody rope as four teens struggle to survive and remain sane beneath a deranged collector. will they survive or remain beautifully broken dolls?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to the Dollhouse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Welcome to the Dollhouse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:53 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Welcome to the Dollhouse"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Re: Welcome to the Dollhouse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:55 am

Sounds cool, and a bit gruesome. I'll send in a male character soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:38 am

Awesome!

Can't wait to see him!

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:06 pm

I sent in an application, her name is Danity. I hope you like my character sheet :] For anyone who'd like to review my character this is her: roleplay/welcome-to-the-dollhouse/characters/danity-campbell

Let me know if there is anything that you need me to fix or if you have a story line in mind for her that you'd like me to follow specifically or any plot points you want to hit up. If not I can certainly go with the flow.
ImageImage

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:40 pm

Thanks for your submission :D She looks good to me. You will be contacted in the near future, so look out for a PM :)

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:08 am

My character has been submitted as well :-)

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:23 pm

I wanted to let you know that I added a writing sample\ prelude to my character sheet. I kind of got inspired to give Danity a little bit more of a story in school today so I thought I'd share.

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:42 pm

Hello you guys! Thanks for the character submissions.

@ Tusho Ka - I wish I could read your character's profile! I'll have to wait for our dear pieluver to send it to me lol

@ Quitelovely - Thanks for the writing sample. It was a good opening. :3
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:18 am

Hi FaddedFox

You can read my character if you like. Just click on my profile and then on the last character, Marc Green.

TushoKa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:21 pm

Hello :) I was wondering when you plan on accepting character sheets. I'm really excited to get word back.

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:13 pm

Should be soon. I've had a bit of a messy week, but I'm planing on talking with Fadded soon. Sorry it's taken so long ^^

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:22 pm

Hey guys! Sorry for my absence! First week back from spring break is always a bit crazy lol. Since I do have a lot on my plate, I wanted to let you guys know that my appearance on the weekdays will be spotty. I will mostly pop in/post during the weekend :3 I am excited to get started with all of you!

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:52 pm

Hi guys! This looks like a fun roleplay!
If you don't mind, I'll be getting up a female WIP soon, it should be done by tomorrow.
Hope you guys have a good day/evening!
~Sana
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:00 pm

@Sana

Sweet. I look forward to it.

@Quiet

Hopefully We will have the results once Sana's profile and one other WIP are absolved :) I've been working on a very big project that culminates tomorrow, but after that I should have time to go through everything, make my own character, and things will progress quickly after that, I hope!

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:22 pm

Hey guys!
My computer crashed again...Stupid surges. I lost all my work AGAIN and therefore I won't be able to get a WIP up until tomorrow...And I have stopped screaming in frustration. GRR! And it's getting late again so it'll have to be up tomorrow at the latest.

Hope you understand!

~Sana

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:02 pm

Don't worry, shit happens :)

(Yo, I can't get impatient with you because I haven't put up my own sheet yet, haha)

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:22 pm

Hi again!

Well, I managed to finish it. I might edit it again later, but for now it is finished. Hope she's alright and that you all like her! She's definitely a different character style to my normal once so it'll be fun playing her :-)

~Sana

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:17 pm

Cool Cool :)

(Fadded, I need to send you all the profiles I have right now. Kick me if I forget X3)

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:54 pm

Pie, I now royally kick you lol. You haven't sent me the profiles!

(Yes, I know I can go to everyone's profile and look at the character sheets there, but still. Pm versions are nicer cuz I can see them all at one time. lol)

I am excited to get started soon!

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:31 am

Hey guys!
I'm on Easter break now for two weeks! Whoop whoop! Anyway, if you want to check out my character, she's here: roleplay/welcome-to-the-dollhouse/characters/lauren-marie-sanchez
Have a good week!
~Sana

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!