Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Humanity's Pawns

Humanity's Pawns

a part of “Humanity's Pawns”, a fictional universe by Sorararun.

The walls have broken again. They've come again. They're here. The Titans. (Snk/Soul Eater Cross Over) | Remake

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Humanity's Pawns”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Humanity's Pawns

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorararun on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:58 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Humanity's Pawns"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sorararun
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Humanity's Pawns

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHuntress on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:10 am

Hi Sora!

May I reserve the Primary Weapon for Group Number 6? Please and thank you!

Favorite character? There is no doubt that mine is Mikasa. Why? I have no clue... There's always one character that I form a bond with, and her protective nature along with her strength is worth sympathizing with. And plus! *Cough* Is there any words to describe how strong she is? *Cough* xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheHuntress
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby γƒœγ‚―γ‚»γƒ«γ‘γ‚ƒγ‚“ on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:16 am

May I reserve the Male Primary Weapon for Group 3?

Favorite character is Levi. I mean, how can you not like him? He's so badass. He's just amazing, doing Sonic the Hedgehog spin-dash....with blades o-o.

γƒœγ‚―γ‚»γƒ«γ‘γ‚ƒγ‚“
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gyrfledgeling on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:36 am

Hello!

I would like to reserve group three secondary weapon (female) if that's all okay with you. I am a friend of Ever's and a total Aot freak.

Favorite character: Annie Leonhart
While people don't typically look to favorably on that whole Scout corp slaughter/test titan murder/betrayal to humanity, I love Annie as a character. Her backstory coupled with her blunt personality make her both relate-able and great for plot development. And a titan shifter, C'mon!!(surrounded by Annie cosplay bits and pieces as we speak XD.)

Gyrfledgeling
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfamousParadox on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:44 am

Hey Sora!

May I reserve Secondary Weapon for Group 6?

While my favorite character is Levi, Erwin is creeping up on that and making his way to the top. I like Erwin for his ability to be a leader and make sacrifices, despite what others think about him.

InfamousParadox
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:08 am

Can I reserve the secondary weapon for group number 4?

My favourite character... Dear god don't shoot me because it's kind of stupid... My favourite characters has to be Sasha Braus.

I'm not sure why but ever since I first watched the series and saw her potato scene, I couldn't help but grow to like her because of how different she was compared to the to others. It probably my warped version of seeing courage because she wasn't letting the titans control her life but it was probably just stupidity :P but hay, I hear it's a pretty thin line ^-^

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:09 am

γƒœγ‚―γ‚»γƒ«γ‘γ‚ƒγ‚“ wrote:May I reserve the Male Primary Weapon for Group 3?

Favorite character is Levi. I mean, how can you not like him? He's so badass. He's just amazing, doing Sonic the Hedgehog spin-dash....with blades o-o.

Shingeki No Sanic is best video.

ALSO

I would not mind being able to be the male of group 4 or whatevers~!

As for my favorite character of SnK, I'd have to go with Levi. It was perhaps seeing how selfless he can truly be as well as just knowing by his reaction to the Survey Corps" death that he's been through quite a lot that made me like him. I mean, in the anime he even gives Petra's badge to the mourning soldier who had forced them to ditch even the bodies of his own team. That strength alone is why he's my favorite character.

But you know, Abridged Connie can be best Shingeki. I mean.....

I have the most awkward boner.

I'm sick and tired of all this shieeeet.

Or my personal favorite:

Oh my god Eren, you're so fucking cool holy shieeet!

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorararun on Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:14 am

I'm starting to really grow on other characters more than I anticipated just because everyone's comments xD Especially Levi. You guys are making me fond of Levi again. OTL

Thanks for joining everyone! I'll be putting your names down on the intro page, and you have two days to get a wip, and four days to finish~ (You can talk to me for more time since hell, we're all busy)

Sorararun
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:50 am

May I reserve group 5 male? (first one, the first one, i suppose the first one)-> primary weapon

Favorite character? well, hm. I haven't really watched SnK ._. i'm sorry but I'll just put down Levi because, well, he's cool and stuff (from what little i've watched).
Yeah.
Thanks!
Sorry
ImageImage

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkinChic on Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:22 pm

May I reserve Group 5 Secondary Weapon please~?
Ymir....I love her cold personality and how she is mainly only nice to Krista

SkinChic
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:56 pm

Crap looks like I'm too late once more lol Anyway I can't wait to see how this all plays out! Give it your best everyone~!

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorararun on Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:47 pm

@Aaron & Skin
Alright, I've put you two down! Two days for a wip and four days for finished product~

@Grim
I've got someone else asking for a role too, and I'm making one more group but the remaining partner may be primary/secondary or male/female. If you're alright with these conditions, I'll save the final remaining role for you?

Sorararun
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:49 pm

Yes please!!

My favorite character would have to be mikasa and Hanji ^^

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorararun on Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:21 pm

@Grim
Alright, so I talked it over with KOKIA, and she'll be making a normal human, primary, female, so then you're being left with a secondary weapon male, if that's alright with you ^u^

Sorararun
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:57 pm

Hai hai! I shall start my character tomorrow! Right now I needs sleep xD

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorararun on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:26 pm

@Grim
Awesome! I look forward to seeing him then~

~~

As of this moment, all roles have been claimed and no more will be added to the list! Thanks all for taking interest in my rp though~ I'm excited to see everyones characters and to rping with you all! ( Β΄ β–½ ` )οΎ‰

Sorararun
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:37 pm

Alrighty, I will try to get my WIP submitted by tonight!

Although, stupid school had me busy for the past few days, so sorry if It's a bit later T_T

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorararun on Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:11 pm

Don't worry about it! I'll be giving you an extra two days if you need it ouo

Sorararun
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:24 pm

BEHOLD!

MY VAST (Mediocre) KNOWLEDGE OF VISUAL NOVELS HAVE GIVEN ME THE ABILITY TO.... use OSTs from different visual novels....

Err

I DID SOMETHING TO MY APP SO NOW IT LOOKS A BIT LESS SHITTY BUT I STILL HAVE NOT REALLY WORKED ON THE CHARACTER HIMSELF. OH WELL.

I shall do some more sometime later in the day, however, it seems I'm being dragged to the drive-in. I kinda want to put a sadface but then it'd look like I don't like going on outings. So.... errm..... :V

Whatever that is.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:38 pm

So I have finished my app finally! Although I'm starting to lose confidence that this RP will even start, what with the OOC being dead and most everybody else still on their WIPs (my partner has yet to even make one).

:C

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!