Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Supernatural Next Generation

a part of “Supernatural Next Generation”, a fictional universe by jeydon.

This is no longer the story of the famous Winchester brothers, who have long ago retired from hunting, but of their children and those they cross paths with as they take over the family business; saving people and hunting things. LOOK INSIDE;;

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Supernatural Next Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:48 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Supernatural Next Generation"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jeydon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Supernatural Next Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burn One Down on Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:15 pm

Could I reserve Ben?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Burn One Down
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RurouniBishi on Thu May 01, 2014 12:10 am

May I take Zazriel?

RurouniBishi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu May 01, 2014 12:16 am

May I reserve Crystal Reed please?

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WilPen on Thu May 01, 2014 3:10 am

Could I reserve Lena Porter?

I didn't know I wanted a Supernatural RP until I saw this one.

WilPen
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarroneGuise on Thu May 01, 2014 5:46 am

I'd like to reserve Ben Braedon. Is that cool?

MarroneGuise
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged Bird on Thu May 01, 2014 5:47 am

Submitted my first character, hope he is acceptable!

Caged Bird
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Beta Tester Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Thu May 01, 2014 6:39 am

Can I please reserve Claire Novak but change the FC to Annasophia Robb?

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burn One Down on Thu May 01, 2014 9:41 am

@Marrone I reserved Ben (although never got confirmation, Jeydon did say it was first come first serve though) and am about to submit a WIP of his sheet, just so you know.

Burn One Down
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarroneGuise on Thu May 01, 2014 10:23 am

Sorry about that. My mistake. Could I switch to Noah?

MarroneGuise
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu May 01, 2014 11:03 am

Finished with Alex Winchester! I think this was a success.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Thu May 01, 2014 11:24 am

I love Supernatural, but it seems all the male roles are taken. /-\

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burn One Down on Thu May 01, 2014 11:48 am

Ben's finished and submitted if anyone wants to take a look. If anything needs changing feel free to tell me :D

Burn One Down
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu May 01, 2014 12:52 pm

@Mistress of Disguise, just thought I'd let you know that I love Zad. He's awesome.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beffiye on Thu May 01, 2014 1:40 pm

I love Supernatural. Good luck with this role play!

Beffiye
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Thu May 01, 2014 2:15 pm

Hello everyone! Sorry for the late replies, I posted this roleplay right before I went to bed and I had classes all day today. I'm about to read over the character sheets that have been submitted to me, they all look great so I can assure you that they'll be approved!

The following are either taken or reserved:
Ben Braeden is now taken by Burn One Down
Zazriel is taken by RurouniBishi
Alex Winchester is taken by Girl2Fine2
Lena Porter is reserved for WilPen
Claire Novak is reserved for Zoey26123, and that FC change is completely okay with me.
Noah Davidson is reserved for MarroneGuise
Mistress of Disguise, Zad looks awesome! He'll be approved shortly.

This Roleplay got way more interest than I was expecting, that's why I only created a few characters but I've noticed that some of you didn't get the chance to reserve a character of the gender you prefer to play so I'm going to open this roleplay up for original characters, you may create your own characters, all you have to do is let me know the following details here in the ooc thread before submitting your character:

Son/Daughter of (insert parent's name's here)| Species/Hunter | Face Claim | Taken by YourNameHere

jeydon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burn One Down on Thu May 01, 2014 2:20 pm

Ah! Awesome! Can I play more than one character? Two or three.

Burn One Down
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Thu May 01, 2014 2:24 pm

@BurnOneDown Of course! I'm planning on taking up another one or two myself. Feel free to make as many characters as you want.

jeydon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged Bird on Thu May 01, 2014 2:38 pm

Thanks Jeydon & Girl2Fine2. I spent most of the night working on him and I'm considering making another. This roleplay looks really great, I can't wait to get started! Recommended it to a friend too. X3

Caged Bird
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Beta Tester Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Thu May 01, 2014 2:51 pm

@MistressOfDisguise I'm glad you like it! I've been wanting to create a roleplay like this for awhile, I just wasn't sure how many people would be interested in it, but I'm glad that I finally went ahead and made it. I can't wait to get started either, all the characters that have been submitted to me so far are amazing, I can already tell this roleplay is gonna be a ton of fun.

jeydon
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!