Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Yokai Academy

Character Opinions

a part of “The Yokai Academy”, a fictional universe by Kura Ravengade.

It's an all new school year at Yokai Academy, and with all new people! The strict rules of 'No Humans' are still intact, and when a young Human girl winds up enrolled at the school, how exactly will she survive?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Yokai Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Opinions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:09 pm

Code: Select all
[center][img]Gif/picture here pretty please![/img]
♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral
[color=]Friends[/color]
[color=]Potential Romantic Interest[/color]
[color=]Neutrality[/color]
[color=]Enemies[/color]
[color=]A couple of words that describe your character
"Quote from character"[/color]

[size=200][color=#0000FF]Males[/color][/size]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-yokai-academy/characters/izayoi-akatsuya]Izayoi Akatsuya[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-yokai-academy/characters/akio-akagi]Akio Akagi[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-yokai-academy/characters/hai-nyce]Hai Nyce[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-yokai-academy/characters/yuki-kasai]Yuki Kasai[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]

[img]Oh dear, another gif/picture![/img]

[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]

[size=200][color=#FF00FF]Females[/color][/size]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-yokai-academy/characters/maiyu-rosengald]Maiyu Rosengald[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-yokai-academy/characters/tresora-knighsing]Tresora Knighsing[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-yokai-academy/characters/kimiko-yama]Kimiko Yama[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-yokai-academy/characters/mei-lien-yun]Mei Lien Yun[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]

[img]Last gif/picture, I promise![/img][/center]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Re: Character Opinions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:29 am

Friends
Potential Romantic Interest
Neutrality
Enemies
Abrasive, Antisocial, In-The-Closet Kind, Extremely Intelligent
"Alright, let's make a deal. You stand here ... And I'll stand way over there. Good idea? Good idea."

Males

Izayoi Akatsuya ~ "He's too much of a womanizer. And he's always trying to touch me. Those are two strikes out of three. One more and I won't hesitate to hurt him. Plus, he's kind of a man-whore. To be honest, he wouldn't be half-bad if it weren't for these things. I hate to admit it, but he is a bit on the attractive side, and he's a genuinely nice person." ◑/☺/♥

Akio Akagi ~ "He's probably the only man that I'll ever be even remotely comfortable around. Actually, when I first met him I felt more comfortable around him than I ever had around anyone new, especially of the male gender. It's something about him ... He has a naturally calming nature." ☺/♥

Hai Nyce ~ "Ah, the Sophomore? He reminds me of a puppy. He has the playful nature of one, that's for sure. I suppose he's also adorable. I don't really have an opinion else-wise."

Yuki Kasai ~ "He's a bit young for my tastes, but despite that and my fear of men, I do appreciate an attractive male specimen when I see one. He's definitely on that side." ◑/☺/♥

Females

Maiyu Rosengald ~ "She's bossy, annoying, loud, short, way too full of energy ... But such a sweetheart. Definitely someone I can see being friends with for a long time."

Tresora Knighsing ~ "I'm me. Have a problem with that?"

Kimiko Yama ~ "She's too quite. And she's a stalker. But definitely a sweetie. We got off to a rough start, but she seems like a decent person."

Mei Lien Yun ~ "She's very rough around the edges. Girls like her tend to rub me the wrong way. I'm not really sure how I feel for her. She craves far too much attention - especially from men. She really needs to grow up in that aspect."

Last edited by Kura Ravengade on Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:24 pm

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
{Shy, cautious, easily frightened, sweet}
"I never meant to get close to anyone."

Males

Izayoi Akatsuya ~ "He's nice, a bit overbearing at times, but still nice. Despite being a bit of a womanizer, I can tell that he really does care. And, I feel like I can trust him." ♥//☺

Akio Akagi ~ "He's cute. And a flirt. And cute. Sorry! He's just cute." ♥//☺

Hai Nyce ~ "He makes me think of a little brother, to be honest. Not like I've ever had a little brother or anything, but I guess I would want it to be him." ☺//◑

Yuki Kasai ~ "He seems really nice, but also kind of immature. I guess all guys are though..." ♥//☺//◑

Females

Maiyu Rosengald ~ "She's loud and really seems to hate being a kid, but I guess I could be her friend. She seems like a nice girl."

Tresora Knighsing ~ "She's terrifying! To be honest though, she seems like she's been through a lot and really needs a friend."

Kimiko Yama ~ "W-what's that supposed to mean?!"

Mei Lien Yun ~ "I could try being her friend, but I doubt it would work out. She wants to be in the spotlight too much. I really would prefer to stay in the background." ◑

Last edited by Felilla on Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

I am me, myself, and only me.
I'm sorry, but that's all I'll ever be.
Don't try to change me
Or make me see
How to be someone that is not me.

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:18 am

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Prideful, Attention Wanting, Secretly Affectionate, Sly, Self Confident
"You know this could be quite beneficial to both of us if you'd stop being so boring."

Males

Izayoi Akatsuya ~ "Ahhhh~. I must admit, for a womanizing scumbag, he's quite fun to watch at times. I suppose he's alright in my book. Of course, i do enjoy being admired by males."
◑ // ☺

Akio Akagi ~ "W-Why is he so nice to me!?! He's messing with me I know it! GAH I WANT TO PUNCH HIM IN HIS FACE!! H-HIS STUPID BEAUTIFUL FACE!!"
♥ // ☺ // ☠

Hai Nyce ~ "Us sophomores have to stick together. After all, the guys far too kind to dislike. "
// ☺ //

Yuki Kasai ~ "Hehe. Just another face in the crowd i suppose. His childish behavior is a bit cute though."
// ◑ //

Females

Maiyu Rosengald ~ "Alas, she could have so much potential in her appearance."
☺ // ◑ //

Tresora Knighsing ~ "Eh im sorry, who is that?... I don't believe im familiar with her... She must not be that cool.. Or interesting."
// ◑ //

Kimiko Yama ~ "Uh... Im sorry. Who are these people you are asking me about? They sound unimportant."
// ◑ //

Mei Lien Yun ~ "Oh my~~! Thats me! Im beautiful aren't I?"

Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:48 am

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Happy, Innocent, Nice, Friendly, Random.
"Hugs?! Hugs :)!"

Males

Izayoi Akatsuya ~ "Friends! Now I just need to trick him with a damsel in distress to leave his room."

Akio Akagi ~ "Friends! Best person to pelt with oranges ever, do not pelt with pineapples though."

Hai Nyce ~ "Can I be my own friend? I need to make a copy of myself so I can hug myself!"

Yuki Kasai ~ "Friends! Is he on fire? Not right now, sweet time to flying tackle hug him!"

Females

Maiyu Rosengald ~ "Friends! Must resist urge to hug and pat head."

Tresora Knighsing ~ "Hopeful friend! New person score, wait you want me to elaborate. She got here today you realize that right?"

Kimiko Yama ~ "Friends! She reminds me of home, the environment is always a comfortable temperature around her."

Mei Lien Yun ~ "Friends! She likes attention, I like giving it."

"You will be my friend, you will be my friend."

triblade
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:08 am

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Kind, Funny, Flirty, Jealous, Loyal, Confident
"Hmm, gimme a second to think of a charmingly witty remark..."

Males

Izayoi Akatsuya ~ "He's actually a pretty nice guy if you can get past the whole man-whore thing. I'm sure he'd make a damn good wing man too. Or does that make him competition...?"
☺/☠

Akio Akagi ~ "Love that guy. I mean he's just so dreamy~"

Hai Nyce ~ "Best groupie ever. Seriously though, I really like the kid, he's pretty cool."

Yuki Kasai ~ "Seems like a decent guy, he can come off a bit immature to me though."

Females

Maiyu Rosengald ~ "Bossy, stubborn, nosey, yet friendly. She reminds me a lot of my little sister."

Tresora Knighsing ~ "She's a bit rough around the edges, but really interesting. It's hard not to like her, and since she's new around here, I think a good friend would do her well."

Kimiko Yama ~ "She's actually kind of a knockout. A bit timid, but friendly nonetheless."
◑/♥

Mei Lien Yun ~ "Ah, our resident princess. I've been trying to get through to the lass for a while, but I don't think she trusts me at all. I haven't given up yet though, so hopefully I can get her to warm up to me. This is kind of embarrassing, but I'd love to hear her voice along side my violin."
♥/☺

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:31 pm

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Polite. Gentlemanly. Aloof. Kind of a troll.
"Everybody keep calm and brace yourselves. I think we're about to be attacked by the most dangerous creatures alive: fangirls."

Males

Izayoi Akatsuya ~ "WHY DOES EVERYBODY THINK I'M A MAN-WHORE?! It's the fangirls, isn't it? Sure, I joke around on occasion, but ever since coming here, it's not like I've actually dated anybody. Not since... Gah, whatever. I don't even care. I'm me - that's all there is to it. Hey, come to think of it, that was a line from a song, wasn't it?"

Akio Akagi ~ "I think Akagi is a pretty cool guy. He's charismatic, outgoing, and self-confident. His fanclub is probably at least as large as mine, if a bit more outspoken. From what conversations I've had with him, he seems like a bro." ☺ // ◑

Hai Nyce ~ "Now there's a guy I don't really know much about. I haven't really talked to him at all, but from what I can tell, he seems like a pretty nice guy. Well, ridiculously manic, but nice." ☺ // ◑

Yuki Kasai ~ "A fellow otaku? I MUST MAKE HIM MY BRO UNDERSTUDY POSTHASTE. Then, together, we shall rule the bro kingdom as master and apprentice! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ...Crap. I need to practice my evil laugh. I'm getting rusty." ☺

Females

Maiyu Rosengald ~ "Such an honest kid. She's really fun to tease. Still, I think actually going after her would be a bit... awkward. She's just not my type." ☺ // ◑

Tresora Knighsing ~ "She just got here, so there's really not much I can say about her. She does seem a bit... weird though. I mean really, a super-genius who acts like an aloof rich girl and snaps at anybody who annoys her? That's kinda out of place at a school for Monsters. Still, I guess I could see some appeal in a character like that. And she is kinda fun to tease." ☺ // ◑ // ♥

Kimiko Yama ~ "My little senpai can't possibly be this cute! Ehem, stupid jokes aside, Kimiko is... Well, she's... It's kind of hard to describe, but ever since I met her, I just sorta want to protect her - y'know? Maybe it's just because when I first ran into her, she was crying... but I really want to see her smile. Maybe I'm just a sucker for shy girls. No clue what she thinks of me, though. I mean, seriously, just waltzing up with a hood on and getting right in the middle of somebody else's business? She probably just thinks I'm a creep... I mean, she certainly doesn't seem interested. Maybe I should just give up and stop bothering her..." ☺ // ♥

Mei Lien Yun ~ "Ugh... That girl... She just rubs me the wrong way. She's always stringing people along, just using them for her own convenience. She's what I would be if I had given in to my powers and used them selfishly. Maybe that's why I dislike her so much."

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:47 pm

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
A couple of words that describe your character
"Quote from character"

Males

Izayoi Akatsuya ~ "There's something odd about him that kind of puts me off, but he's not that bad. It's fun to mess with his ears, though. I wonder what I'd look like if mine were pointy? Er...forget that thought."
◑||☺

Akio Akagi ~ "His pick up lines are the worst. No wonder the weirdo doesn't have a girlfriend yet. If he'd just take the advice of a young lady like myself he'd have way better chances!"

Hai Nyce ~ "This guy is way too nice! He should toughen up! ...But I guess I don't mind the pat on the head...W-wait a minute I'm not a child so don't do that again or I'll hit you!"
◑ ||☺

Yuki Kasai ~ "Hah! What a dork! W-what do you mean I shouldn't copy his homework!? W-where did you hear about that!? It was him wasn't it...I'll teach him a lesson..!"
♥ ||☺|| ☠

Females

Maiyu Rosengald ~ "I thought you'd never ask, heh heh. Me? Well I'm obviously the one in charge of the freshmen class of course!" no you're not "If you ever need help just ask and your leader will assist you!

Tresora Knighsing ~ "Kind of weird that she showed up so late. She's a strange one, but that just means I have a new friend subordinate to introduce myself to~"
◑ ||☺

Kimiko Yama ~ "Pinky is exactly like Hai, only instead of being crazy nice she's crazy frightened of everything. Kind of a wimp... But no worries. I'll whip Mary's little lamb into shape soon enough and she'll be talking to everyone!"

Mei Lien Yun ~ "She kinda pisses me off.... I mean why does she think she's so special!? I...I mean who cares if she has really awesome purple hair and can sing... I can sing too... Eh? No!...n-not right now!"
◑||☠ ||☺

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!