Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sanguinem Luna

Sanguinem Luna

a part of “Sanguinem Luna”, a fictional universe by Sanarith.

{REMADE} In a world where the Blood Moon turns humans into supernaturals, 5 teenagers have managed to stay alive. However, when one gets captured, they have to rescue her, before the next Sanguinem Luna.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sanguinem Luna”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Sanguinem Luna

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:21 pm

Hi everyone! Please reserve accordingly down below. :-)

This is also the character sheet. Please use it, although you may edit it as you see fit. Enjoy!

Code: Select all
[center][img]INSERT CHARACTER NAME HERE, WITH A FONT[/img]
[img]CHARACTER IMG OR GIF[/img]
[size=200][font=FONT][color=COLOR]"Character Quote"[/font][/color]
[hr][/hr]
[font=FONT][color=COLOR]Who I Am[/font][/color][/size][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Name Meaning:[/b]
[b]Nicknames:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Birthday:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[hr][/hr]
[center][size=200][font=FONT][color=COLOR]Appearances Can Be Deceiving[/font][/size][/color][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[img]CHARACTER GIF OR IMG[/img]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Race/Ethnicity:[/b]
[b]Distinguishing Marks:[/b]
[b]Detailed Description:[/b]
Please include hair/eye/skin colour, body type, and clothing style! At least 2 paragraphs.
[hr][/hr]
[center][size=200][font=FONT][color=COLOR]What's Inside Really Counts[/size][/font][/color][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[b]Personality:[b]
[center][i]{5 personality traits here}[/i][/center]
Please include at least 3 paragraphs on your character's personality!
[hr][/hr]
[center][size=200][font=FONT][color=COLOR]What I'm Good At. Or Not.[/size][/font][/color][/center]
[left][color=green]Skills[/color]
[list]
[*]FOUR SKILLS HERE
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/left]
[right][color=red]Flaws[/color]
[list]
[*]FOUR FLAWS HERE
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/right]
[hr][/hr]
[center][size=200][font=FONT][color=COLOR]What I Hate and What I Love[/size][/font][/color][/center]
[img]CHARACTER IMG OR GIF HERE[/img]
[left][color=green]Likes[/color]
[list]
[*]FOUR OR MORE SKILLS HERE
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/left]
[right][color=red]Dislikes[/color]
[list]
[*]FOUR OR MORE FLAWS HERE
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/right]
[hr][/hr]
[center][size=200][font=FONT][color=COLOR]My Past Won't Be Forgotten[/size][/font][/color][/center]
[b]Home Town:[/b]
[b]Detailed History:[/b]
Last edited by Sanarith on Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Sanguinem Luna

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImagineJustice on Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:44 pm

Hey, can I reserve FC: Hailee Steinfeld? :)
Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ImagineJustice
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:21 pm

Hey there ImagineJustice!

Yes, of course you may reserve her! I'll edit the front page right away. Just a heads up, the air thing on her front page thing is just a little plot thing later in the roleplay, and won't affect any of the characters just yet, just so you know. :-)

EDIT : Nevermind. Feel free to start on your WIP!

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:05 pm

Hi! I was wondering if I could possibly make a dragon, like one that appeared human during the day and turned into a dragon at night. Oh and by the way I read through the rules a few times and couldn't find a password.

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:13 pm

Yeah, I edited it out, after it disappeared. :c Don't worry about it, but thank you for reading the rules!

Hmm, yes, I think I could make that work. I'll pm you about it, and I'm going to to add a 'Lore' section to the OOC going into detail a little bit more. Also, who would you like as a face claim, and what GIF would you like on the front page? :-)

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:27 pm

I think I will go with FC eeba zingmark, and use this gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9a2y ... o2_500.gif

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:34 pm

Awesome, thank you! I sent you a PM, and the Changed World thread is up! Feel free to have a look through it, and I'll be editing it soon. :-)

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:47 am

Is anyone still here? I haven't heard from you guys in a couple of days and I wanted to make sure you're okay.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImagineJustice on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:12 pm

Yeah, sorry! Loads of shit came up aha, will have that CS up ASAP. (:

ImagineJustice
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:45 pm

Hullo, Sana!! I would love to reserve mr Skander Kanes!! I'll be getting a WIP up shortly and probably get it finished either by later today, or sometime tomorrow if everything works out well.

And just to inform you, my mom and sister will be going back to Florida to drop my sister back off at college. They'll be leaving on Thursday and be gone for 5 days. I'll try to get on as much as I can, and try to post as often as I can. I know that's a huge inconvienance, but I'll try my best. When my mom comes back,I should be able to post as much as you need me. So, thanks again if you accept my reservation.
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosuuri on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:00 pm

Hey?

Is anyone applying for Lilith?! She looks like an amazing character.

'Modern Dancing' in a Nutshell.

No seriously, it is.

Rosuuri
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:34 pm

Not yet, no! Would you like to reserve her? :-)

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosuuri on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:44 pm

Yes, yes! Thanks! c;

Rosuuri
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:32 pm

I'm almost done character sheet, it'll probably be up tonight. :)

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:50 pm

Hey! I would like to Reserve Seth pleeeease, face claim: Ben Barnes

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:55 am

I'm so glad people are reserving. Of course you can have him! :-) Also, the character sheets are all looking amazing! I love them!

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:45 am

So many awesome characters!!! I love them all!! I'll finish Riley's history when the rest of the group is made. I just want to make his past perfect and make sense for how he formed the group and everything. If anyone wants to colaborate with me, that'd be highly appreciated.

And, I have some good news. My mom and sister won't be leaving this week, but next week. So, I'll probably be able to post before then, if this starts before next week that is.

And would you look at that, Apple. We're finally in the same RP!!! ^-^

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:13 am

I'm loving everyone's characters too! I'm just going to finish up Áine - it's been a busy week, what with GCSE results and all that. I'm also going to post a Roleplayer's Wanted ad to try and get some more human players. I'm super excited to play with you all!

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:38 am

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been that active recently, but I'm just checking up to see how things are with everyone. The OOC hasn't been very active yet and I'm just waiting on somebody to pick up the human characters and we can start. Sorry for the wait!

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:49 am

I'll be busy with school at the next five weeks... We have one video project we have to do from script to editing. I still have free time at weekends but I can't promise I'm able to post weekdays. I didn't knew about it until now and I'm really sorry.
Don't worry, I don't bite...
But I might scratch

=^.^=

Pantheran
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!