Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Our Very Average Lives

Character Opinions

a part of “Our Very Average Lives”, a fictional universe by Wisteria Cresting.

In the town of Yamasaki, those that live in Kita neighborhood are the most well-known. This is the story of the children of Kita. {NO OPEN ROLES}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Our Very Average Lives”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Opinions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wisteria Cresting on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:58 pm

Sample
Name|Age|Role
"Your Character's Opinion on this Person..."

Delete anything in {}
❤Name|Age|Role❤= Crush
★Name|Age|Role★= Friendship
☯Name|Age|Role☯= Platonic
☀Name|Age|Role☀= Sibling-Like Love
☹Name|Age|Role☹= Dislike
☠Name|Age|Role☠= Hate
Code: Select all
[font=times new roman][size=150][b]{Your Character's Name Here} Opinions[/size][/font][/b]
[img][/img]

[color=#B40404][b]Akira Tsukino|19|Only Tsukino Son[/b][/color]
"..."

[color=blue][b]Haruka Oshiro|13|The Bitch[/b][/color]
"..."

[color=#9A2EFE][b]Kimiko Mori|16|Only Mori Child[/b][/color]
"..."

[color=red][b]Mika Yoshida|13|Yoshida Twin Two[/b][/color]
"..."

[color=#084B8A][b]Minami Sato|16|The Youngest Sato Daughter[/b][/color]
"..."

[color=#088A68][b]Renya Sparks|17|The New Girl[/b][/color]
"..."

[color=#FE642E][b]Saki Ryuu|16|The Kind Boy[/b][/color]
"..."

[color=#5882FA][b]Satoshi Sato|14|Youngest Sato Son[/b][/color]
"..."

[color=#DF7401][b]Setsuna Sato|19|Oldest Sato Daughter[/b][/color]
"..."

[color=black][b]Shirudo Hato|16|The Shy Guy[/b][/color]
"..."

[color=#04B4AE][b]Ume Yoshida|13|Yoshida Twin One[/b][/color]
"..."

[color=#8258FA][b]Yuko Oshiro|14|The Goody-Goody[/b][/color]
"..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wisteria Cresting
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Character Opinions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wisteria Cresting on Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:56 pm

Kimiko's Opinions

Akira Tsukino|19|Only Tsukino Son
"He has the band... What's it called? Blade, that's it. I've heard the practice. They're actually pretty good."

Haruka Oshiro|13|The Bitch
"Her sister is Yuko, the violin prodigy, right? She seems a bit... I really shouldn't use such foul language in an interview..."

Mika Yoshida|13|Yoshida Twin Two
"Ume's twin... What do I think about her? She ran away last year and caused a huge panic. It wasn't very good. She's nice and sweet, but I think she's afraid to confront the fact that her dad is gone."

Minami Sato|16|The Youngest Sato Daughter
"You mean Nami? My best friend? Do you really have to ask my opinion on her? She's always been there for me and I love her dearly. Honestly, I don't know what I would do if something happened to her; she's the closest thing I've ever had to a sister."

Renya Sparks|17|The New Girl
"Who? I can't say I've heard that name before... Oh wait, I have seen it though. She's the new girl right? I'm afraid I don't know much about her. Maybe I should though... I wonder if she likes singing?"

Saki Ryuu|16|The Kind Boy
"He's my best friend and we've been like that since I moved here. He's always been a huge supporter of my dreams. I have a question though, is it so wrong to want something more than friendship? Is it wrong to love your best friend as more than that? Nevermind, forget I asked. He likes Nami-chan; I can see it in his eyes. I just... I want them to be happy... Anyways, who's next?"

Satoshi Sato|14|Youngest Sato Son
"Minami's adorable little brother? He's nice and funny, an all around good guy. Honestly, he's become like a little brother to me too over the years."

Setsuna Sato|19|Oldest Sato Daughter
"What is my opinion of Setsuna? Can't say I really have one... She's nice and has a very warm aura radiating off of her. Other than that, there isn't really much I can say about her."

Shirudo Hato|16|The Shy Guy
"You mean that guy in the back of the classroom I sometimes see reading my mangas? Nope, don't know much about him. He sure is cute though."

Ume Yoshida|13|Yoshida Twin One
"Well, I tutor her every Thursday. I can honestly say her English is getting better. Her father left the Yoshidas a few years back and her mother is a police officer. I really don't know much about her or her sister aside from that."

Yuko Oshiro|14|The Goody-Goody
"She's the renowned violin prodigy. I wonder if she can sing. If she can, I'm kidnapping her and making her a part of the Show Choir."

Ume's Opinions

"My cousin? A waste of time if you ask me. He should be in college, but instead, he's off playing with his 'band'."

"Oh, um... I like Haruka well enough, I guess... Can you go away now?"

Kimiko Mori|16|Only Mori Child
"She's my English tutor and she is actually a pretty good teacher. She was really supportive when my dad left and I really appreciate that. I wouldn't say we have much of a relationship outside that though."

"She's my twin and frankly, I care about her more her more than I care about most people. Trust me, if you get between my sister and I, you will have hell to face. "

"She works at the library, but that's about all I know about her. She is one of Mori-san's friends though, so she must be a good person."

"Who? I'm sorry, I can't really have an opinion about someone I don't know."

"Another one of Mori-san's friends. He doesn't really seem that expressive... Then again, neither am I."

"He seems nice enough, excitable, if not forgettable. He is kind of cute though."

"She graduated last year and got accepted into Tokyo University. Why is she still here?"

"Why are you asking me questions about people I don't know? Who is this Hato guy? A graduate or something?"

"The violin prodigy, right? Her sister Haruka is in our year. I guess she's okay, maybe. I don't know actually..."
Last edited by Wisteria Cresting on Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wisteria Cresting
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeWhoDoesNotSpeak on Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:25 pm

Haruka Oshiro's Opinions

"Never met him. Satoshi talks about him sometimes, and apparently he has a band or something, but I don't really know anything about him."

"I've seen her around. She's in Show Choir, so sometimes the Music Club collaborates with them for performances. Other than that I don't really talk to her."

"Eh. She seems to like getting on my bad side, though I still consider her a friend. I remember some people talking about how her father had disappeared or something..."

"She's a friend of Mori's, I think. She's pretty and I know her because she's Satoshi-kun's sister, but I've never really talked to her either."

"She's the new girl, right? I think she just moved in. Don't know much about her, except that she just moved in down the street and she's one of the few blondes in town."

"Another friend of Mori's, also one of the few blondes in town. He seems nice. I don't really know him that well, but I see him around, and he comes to most of the Show Choir concerts."

"He's onee-chan's friend, so he hangs around a lot. I don't really talk to him all that much...onee-chan says I blush when he's around. I don't even care, it's not like anyone's gonna like me, so why bother liking someone else?"

"Never met her either. Satoshi-kun talks about her sometimes, and I've seen pictures, but I don't really know anything else about her. She's pretty though."

"Never talked to him, never met him, don't even know if it's a him you're talking about. Never even heard of the guy. Sorry, but that's what happens if you don't pay attention, even in a town as small as this."

"Yoshida? I don't really have an opinion on her. Mika-san tends to cling to her a lot, and we talk sometimes, but we aren't really considered friends and she doesn't seem all that social. I'd invite to dinner if I could, though."

"Uh...she's my sister. We used to be close, I guess, but we don't really spend all that much time together. She's too busy all the time. Honestly, I'm a bit jealous, she's all popular and talented and I'm...not."
Last edited by HeWhoDoesNotSpeak on Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
- moved to cl.love -

HeWhoDoesNotSpeak
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxwellH on Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:09 pm

Mika's Opinions
"Oh cous' ain't all that bad, his music is loud and gives me headaches. Not much fo' us to chat about either."

"Haru? We're friends and if I ain't talking to sis I'm probably talking to Haru. She kinda scares me to be honest."

"I've met her a few times, but dun know her too well. She tutors Ume English so can't be that bad."

"Can't say we ever met in that formal sense, seen 'er round but neva chatted with her."

"Now that's a name I neva 'eard before, but I like it! Renny, Ren, Sparkles, so many good nicknames!"

"'Haven't really met this one either, I don't meet many people out of my age y'know?"

"Adventure kid! Chatted with him a bit but wouldn't call 'em a friend or nothin'."

"She's as old as cous', nee-chan says they shouldn't even be 'ere."

"Another guy I dun really know, I'm sure he's awesome!"

"Nee-chan is my twin and I love her most of all. Ume would go the ends of the earth for me and I would for her, she can be a little strict but I trust her more then I trust myself."

"Haru's sis right? She's nice and quiet I wouldn't mind gettin ta know 'er better."
Last edited by MaxwellH on Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaxwellH
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:17 pm

Renya Sparks Opinions

"I'm new here, I barely know anyone here, and I'm a bit to shy to introduce myself.."

"I've seen her around, and she doesn't look that nice. But I'm not gonna judge a book by it's cover"

"Don't really know her, other than she's a blondie like me."

"Haven't really seen her around anywhere since I moved in.."

"I've seen her around our house, saying hi to my parents, and I talked to her for awhile but that's about it."

"Haven't spoke him yet, or even seen him."

"I didn't really get to meet him because I was out shopping while my parents went to their house to go see him."

"I've started a conversation with her, and she seems really nice, I'd like to become her friend."

"Oh Hato-Kun? I loike to play video-games with him, and I also kinda have a tiny crush on him. he's so kind to me, and he's made me feel welcome in to Kita."

"She looks really nice, I'd like to get to know her."

"Don't know her either."

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:29 am

Shirudo Hato's Opinions

"Wait, why are you asking me thi- Fine. Guess I'll spill a little bit. Can't say you'll be sufficed with my answers."

☯Akira Tsukino|19|Only Tsukino Son★
"He's my next-door neighbor. I'm very fond of his band, and I attend a few of their concerts from time to time. We talk on a weekly basis, he's also taught me a bit about college entrance exams. The process is traumatizing."

☯Haruka Oshiro|13|The Bitch☯
"From what I've heard, she's quite the ruthless one. But I'm not a judge of character, I'm an analyst of it. I believe everybody deserves the benefit of the doubt, and hide a side of themselves from others."

☯Kimiko Mori|16|Only Mori Child★
"We've spoken a few times, and are in the same class. There are people who go far in this way of life. She's one of them."

☯Mika Yoshida|13|Yoshida Twin Two☯
"I've talked to her a few times when I linger into the middle school during PE. Has a pretty interesting dialect."

☯Minami Sato|16|The Youngest Sato Daughter☯
"She's in my class. She's good at heart, quite the artist, and has earned my respect. We haven't really talked too much, though."

★Renya Sparks|17|The New Girl★
"...Where do I start? My mother forced me to give her family a neighborhood welcome when they moved in. In all honesty, it's probably the best decision that witc- I mean, woman has ever made. Renya-san and I have a pretty strong friendship, have pulled off a few all-nighters playing video games, and I have even gone into her room a few times. It was kind of like walking into a minefield, with explosive ordinance at every turn."

☯Saki Ryuu|16|The Kind Boy☯
"Can't say I'm very familiar with him. He's kind and benevolent. A rare jewel in today's cruel world."

☯Satoshi Sato|14|Youngest Sato Son☯
"Oshiro-san's forced me into a few conversations with him. He's very spirited, and seems like nothing can rain on his parade. I could get to know him better."

☯Setsuna Sato|19|Oldest Sato Daughter☯
"Her clinic usually prescribes me my required medicine. She also helps around her family's establishments, which I always stop by. She's a good senpai."

"Kinda sounds like a scru- oh. Wait a moment."

☯Ume Yoshida|13|Yoshida Twin One☯
"Don't know much about her. Sorry, that's all I can say."

★Yuko Oshiro|14|The Goody-Goody★
"Come on, say it!"
"*Sighs* Fine. Yuko's the best. I would have her babi-."
"Wait! You didn't actually have to say it. How could you keep such a straight face?"
"What, I'm good at keeping a blank expression. Wait a sec. How would that even work? Aren't you a wom- Is there something you're not telling me here?"

"To say the least, we're friends."
Last edited by Jedly on Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNovelust on Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:48 am

Satoshi Sato's Opinions

☯Akira Tsukino|19|Only Tsukino Son☯
"I like his guitar! It seems like a lot of fun!"

★Haruka Oshiro|13|The Bitch★
"She seems really mean, but I haven't had her be mean to me yet. Maybe I'll invite her on an adventure some time."

★Kimiko Mori|16|Only Mori Child☀
"My sister that isn't a sister! I have spent a lot of time with Kimiko because of Minami. I really like her."

☯Mika Yoshida|13|Yoshida Twin Two☯
"I've seen her around but never really got to know her yet. Maybe that will change this year."

★Minami Sato|16|The Youngest Sato Daughter★
"She's my favorite sibling! But don't tell the others!"

☯Renya Sparks|17|The New Girl☯
"She's new, and really pretty. I don't know anything about her!"

❤Saki Ryuu|16|The Kind Boy❤
"He's really quiet and nice... I think he's cute."

"That's me!"

☯Setsuna Sato|19|Oldest Sato Daughter☯
"My older sister. She is very nice, but I would rather spend time with Minami. Whoops!"

☯Shirudo Hato|16|The Shy Guy☯
"I don't think I've ever heard him talk!"

☯Ume Yoshida|13|Yoshida Twin One☯
"She seems a bit distant. I don't deal with her much. I like her hair though. She's cute..."

☀Yuko Oshiro|14|The Goody-Goody☀
"She's been my best friend for a long time. I really love hanging out with her. I just want her to be happy!"

TheNovelust
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:14 am

Yuko Oshiro's Opinions

"Can't say I've ever talked to him really... He seems like a nice guy though, I think."

"My little sister! I really do love her even if she isn't always the nicest to me. I wish she'd smile more though... Maybe it's because I'm not a good enough older sister..."

"The student council president? Of course I know of her but we haven't ever talked much though. I think we could be friends though, she's in the choir if I'm not mistaken so I'm sure we could connect over music."

"Mika! She's an adorable little ball of energy, I can't help but smile around her. Hopefully I'll get the chance to get to know her better, I think I'd really enjoy being friends with someone like her."

"Hrm... I think I know who you're talking about, she's really pretty and seems like a pleasant enough person, I wouldn't mind talking with her sometime to learn more about her, I see her reading pretty often, I wonder if she likes fantasy?"

"Who?"

"I've heard Satoshi talk about him before but I can't say I personally know him well... From what he says though he seems like a nice guy!"

"Oh Satoshi, we've been close friends for a while, one of the few true friends I think I've ever had. I just wish he'd take school a bit more seriously, oh well, guess it just means I'll have to tutor him more."

"She works at the clinic right? Can't say I've ever had much reason to visit that place nor speak with her, I'm sure she's a wonderful person though."

"What can I say about Shiru? He brings out my goofier side I guess, maybe it's because he's so reserved. He's very smart and I value his word highly, I always feel better after I talk with him. Doesn't seem fair that someone like him has to be sick..."

"She's a bit of a mystery really. She's really quiet and doesn't seem to talk to anyone but her sister, but she's someone I respect. She seems intelligent and mature, I think I'd like to know what goes on under that hard exterior though."

"She's the violin prodigy and the middle school's representative at the student council you know? We're all so proud of her. *sighs*"

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:24 pm

Akira's Opinions

"Yes? ... What? That's me."

"I think I remember seeing her in the light music club once or twice...of course, I didn't stick around there, so it was pretty much once or twice."

"I remember when she moved in, and I know she's friends with Setsuna-chan's kid sister, but I don't think we've ever sat down and had an actual conversation."

"Ah, Mika-chan...to be honest, I worry about her a bit. Ever since Oba-san's husband left, she hasn't been quite the same."

"I've seen her around, of course, but I don't know her that well."

"She just moved in, right? Isn't she from America? I confess I don't know much about her."

"I've seen him a bit with Minami, but I never got to know him too well."

"He's Setsuna-chan's kid brother, but I don't see him that much. Think I saw him at a Blade show, though. Guess word gets around fast."

"God, where would I be without Setsuna-chan...she's the best friend I could have. ...What?"

"I'm still surprised a guy like him likes Blade, but I'm not complaining. He's kind of like a kouhai for me, which is a really weird feeling. "

"Ay, Ume-chan...now that I think about it, her having red hair is kind of ironic...she seems more like ice sometimes. But I can't hate her, not after all the sh—I mean, all the crap her father put her through."

"I wish I was as good on guitar as she is on violin. She's a sweet girl, too. She'll go far."

Erik7622
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!