Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

X-Men: Dynasty

Gamma Squad

a part of “X-Men: Dynasty”, a fictional universe by CutUp.

Ever wanted to be an X-Men? To be feared and hated for your mutant gifts? Well come on down! Join one of three squads and be mentored by some of the favorite veterans of the mutant game!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “X-Men: Dynasty”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Gamma Squad

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:51 pm

Ok people, this is where Gamma Squad can discuss team relationships, dynamics, and a official team name. I'll be making a thread like this for each of the teams, I chose to do Gamma first because you all currently have the most characters finished/reserved. Just remember to be CIVIL! We're RPers not youtube commenters people.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Gamma Squad

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:35 pm

Alright!
Well, I play Autumn, if you guys wanna strike up a relationship with her, let me know~!
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:58 am

Well, I'm writing for Tecmessa Xavier, Gamma Team Leader, aka Gaea. I'm open to relationship discussions as well. As far as team name, I vote for "Titans". And not just so Tessa can yell "Titans, go!" :D

Okay, partially for that reason.
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:37 am

Love it! I second that!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:36 am

Third it! If that's a thing... xD

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:12 am

Also I need a codename suggestion for my character, he is a shapeshifter and I'm stuck between 'Metamorph' and 'Doppelganger' but you suggest your own (BTW i'm gonna send in a WIP soon)

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:02 am

What does he shape shift into?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:50 am

Alright, so it's decided. Gamma Squad is now the Titans.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:01 pm

Hi The-Calenator, a few ideas for your codename:
Reform, Changeling (although I think there already is a mutant with this name in the comics), Morphoses, Skinshedder, Switch, Shift, Mestaclocan (mayan shapeshifter), Metis (Greek shapeshifter), Morphus

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:16 pm

Changeling is another name for Beast Boy. Thanks for the suggestions!

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby devin on Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:14 pm

Gimme a shout if anyones up for friend/relashionshipping with Azrael

devin
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:45 pm

Hey! I was thinking about making another character, and was thinking about sticking him with the Titans. I was thinking about making him a former Morlock, and since Storm was once the leader of them in the comics, it made sense to me. But I don't know. I might not make him. I was just giving you guys a heads up incase I do.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:57 pm

Cool beans brah! I would love another member to the team, there's never enough characters for me xD

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:49 am

That'll be awesome! You should totally do it

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:29 am

Waiting for Cutup to reply to the rp so I can feckin' reply and know what the mission is. XD

tis guna b3 gud

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:07 pm

Hey guys! I'm working on that new character, but I'm having trouble coming up with the FC. I got him narrowed down to a few, and I'd just like some opinions on them:
1. Theo Rossi- I'm just worried he doesn't pass for a 19 year old. He's got a lot of good gifs to use.
2. Shiloh Fernandez- He's got some good gifs as well.
3. Gaspard Ulliel- Just like with Theo I'm worried he won't pass for a 19 year old.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:16 pm

I VOTE 3... or 2 :P

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:28 pm

I vote for Theo!!

SoA for life!

#DontFuckWithSAMCRO

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:31 pm

Hmmmmmmmm, making this even :P

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:32 pm

Shiloh! My vote! Totally Shiloh!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!