Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hunters and Hunted

Hunters and Hunted

a part of “Hunters and Hunted”, a fictional universe by HarleyQueenn.

Hunters and Hunted. Humans and Supernatural. Who will survive? Who will cease to exist?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hunters and Hunted”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Hunters and Hunted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HarleyQueenn on Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:42 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hunters and Hunted"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HarleyQueenn
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Re: Hunters and Hunted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:59 pm

Hello! I was wondering if I might be able to join? Are there any types of supernatural/mythical beings not allowed? I was hoping for a mermaid or selkie if possible
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HarleyQueenn on Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:08 pm

That's absolutely fine ! I just prefer that you use a face claim that isn't a cartoon/anime character/etc. Cosplays of anime characters/cartoons are fine though. I will be updating this a little bit later with everything I want to get in it. (:

For those who would like to join, make sure you post here in the OOC !!

Also, I will be making an Incubus character for the Supernaturals, and I would like to stay away from duplications ! If you wish to make a SUCCUBUS, however, I will allow that. I will allow one male and one female version of each type of supernatural, but if we could avoid it, that would be preferable.

HarleyQueenn
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:38 pm

I would love to join. I will just figure out what I would like for my Hunted first. Definitely would like a hunter too. I'll figure out the details later. I gotta go to school. :P

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Foxylicious on Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:55 pm

I would love to join this roleplay. But I was wondering if I could have a brother and sister. The sister was turned into a vampire and the brother is a hunter?
"Live life like a fox but with the determination of a vulture."

Foxylicious
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:19 pm

Could I please take part in this roleplay? And could I make my character a shapeshifter? :)
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HarleyQueenn on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:24 pm

Yes, yes, and yes !!

I'll also be making a hunter probably, but I'm not sure how up to date I will be for the next week as I'm finishing up packing because I'm moving !

But May should be fine and I shouldn't have an issue keeping up with things. (:

Cheers !

HarleyQueenn
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby commandercoco on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:43 pm

May I reserve a Hunter role? If so, can I make her a supernatural who was raised by a family of Hunters and made her turn her back on her kind and hunt them down instead? If not, then I'd just make her a normal Hunter and think up something else for her backstory.

Faceclaim would be Yvette Monreal.

commandercoco
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magnificent.Bastard on Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:58 am

I am not sure how strong a supernatural can be? I definitely don't want to be overpowered but I was wondering if a Djinn would be a possible choice? I think wishes would be a bit much unless we can find a limit them.

Perhaps Alladin style. No killing, No resurrection, no Falling in love?

Are there any abilities that are off the table, like flying?

A second supernatural that i'd like to try if the Djinn is too strong would be a leprechaun. Again a fear of "being lucky" might be overpowered but i assure you I won't abuse it. Could even come up with a "Guessing system"

I'll have a look at the other characters and if there aren't enough hunters i will probably put my supernatural on hold. What level of technology are we working with?

Oh. And can i join?

Edit:

Seems no characters are up just yet. Must be due to the moving.

Would it be too much to have the "supernaturals" list their weaknesses. A lot of movies have differing weaknesses as movies and tv shows keep coming out. <cough>Twilight!<cough>
Sunlight? Holy Water? Garlic? Wooden stakes? Or are we just lopping of heads and taking names?

Magnificent.Bastard
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:59 am

I have decided to make my supernatural a wizard/magic user. And my FC for my Hunter is going to be Stephen Amell.

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Surfergirl on Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:11 am

I'm quite interested in this roleplay:)
I will most likely make two characters like the rest. I think I may make an angel or demon supernatural if that's ok.. If not I'll probably make a witch as I have a few ideas for both.
Still thinking for some ideas for the hunter.

Surfergirl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby commandercoco on Sat May 02, 2015 10:02 am

Is this not a thing anymore?

commandercoco
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HarleyQueenn on Sat May 02, 2015 12:31 pm

Sorry, like I've said, I'm moving right now and it's hard for me to get to this. Everyone who has reserved characters is free to make them. I will not be accepting any more though, after this post, because I don't want too many characters.

I will be reading through characters that have been submitted today. If I see any issues, things you should add, etc. I will PM you !

Once again, sorry for the delay, but hopefully May 10th and on should be SUPER smooth sailing ! I'll make sure to try to keep everyone posted.

HarleyQueenn
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HarleyQueenn on Sat May 02, 2015 1:31 pm

Also, once everyone has submitted their character and whatnot, I will update the front page to show all of the characters in one spot !

I should be getting my own characters in today at some point as well.

HarleyQueenn
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HarleyQueenn on Mon May 04, 2015 11:03 pm

Once again, sorry for being MIA~ Please continue to post your characters. I'll have mine done some time this week. Hopefully within the next couple of days, I'll be much more active.

Sorry again, & thanks for your patience !<3

HarleyQueenn
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Fri May 08, 2015 10:09 pm

I don't need to reserve a character to join, do i?

MarchHare
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HarleyQueenn on Sat May 09, 2015 2:06 pm

Unfortunately, I'm not accepting any more character reservations, MarchHare. I'm sorry !

But with everything going on right now, even what I have right now is hard to keep up with and I'm VERY behind, which I apologize for. Everything has been really crazy with all of the moving and the wifi where I'm stuck is really crappy.. BUT I'm getting a wifi extender, thank god ! :D

So hopefully by Monday or Tuesday, I'll be posting my characters and everything !

HarleyQueenn
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!