Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Caelum Fatales

Caelum Fatales

a part of “Caelum Fatales”, a fictional universe by StarlightKeeper.

The Blessed Children are forced into a war alongside their masters and mistresses and civilians {CLOSED}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Caelum Fatales”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Caelum Fatales

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarlightKeeper on Wed May 06, 2015 10:48 pm

I dearly hope you are interested. ^.^ Please, make reservations and ask questions here.
"With you, there was a single moment when I believed in 'Once Upon A Time'."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StarlightKeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Caelum Fatales

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Thu May 07, 2015 12:47 am

Hii there! I'm interested in the blessed child 3 with ribbon magic, but I'd like to know if I can change her fc to Minami Kotori? o: It's more of a personal preference thing as Mami is such a distinct character to me it'd feel weird to use her for anything other than herself.

Last edited by maccotango on Thu May 07, 2015 1:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarlightKeeper on Thu May 07, 2015 12:56 am

@maccotango, sure thing. ^.^

StarlightKeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Thu May 07, 2015 1:04 am

@star
      thank you! btw, the image link broke on the front page ;;

i'll set to work on the skeleton asap then <3

edit:
      just wanted to bring this up.
      I noticed that both Blessed Child 3 & 4 are both servants to Lord Child 4?

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fetch on Thu May 07, 2015 1:52 am

May I reserve lord child 4? This looks really interesting (: He'd be a skilled swordsman if anything. After all he's the Sword Master.
"A wizard did it."
Tumblr

Fetch
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu May 07, 2015 2:25 am

Can I reserve Lubba? Also, here's to hoping that this crush doesn't end the same way as the on in his series. Would be fairly depressing, wouldn't it?

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pirouette on Thu May 07, 2015 5:25 am

May I reserve the Civilian Child 2?

He's a mechanical whiz.
So rise up, stand tall, we can siphon the fire from the sun.
Head first as we fall, there's nothing to lose when you're under the gun.
One shot, one track and we'll take it as far as it goes.
We can't stop until we crash into the light at the end of the road.

Pirouette
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Thu May 07, 2015 7:20 am

Could I possibly trouble you for the Blessed Child 2?

I'm gonna keep the fire magic.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Thu May 07, 2015 8:13 am

I guess I'll take the first Lord Child please. I might as well remain with Medical Response since I am a trained medic.

And here's that Gif you asked for:

And as soon as this goes up I begin working on the character~!
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirsche on Thu May 07, 2015 8:23 am

Can I reserve pleb child 3? I was also wondering if I could change the FC to Zuikaku.
But scythes are all gud.

thanks!

Kirsche
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Thu May 07, 2015 8:43 am

Can I reserve the lord child 3, No need to change the face claim, I just love Shiro too much <3

I'm guessing that mathematical means calculations, Hopefully I'm correct.
Last edited by phantasms on Thu May 07, 2015 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Thu May 07, 2015 8:44 am

Hello there, what a wonderful rp you got here ~

Would it be alright if I reserved Blessed Child 4?

And I’ll stick with Weapon Magic.

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarlightKeeper on Thu May 07, 2015 1:17 pm

Everyone is reserved and @macca, I fixed it.

StarlightKeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Thu May 07, 2015 1:48 pm

May I reserve. . .Male|Lord Child 2|Tactical Prodigy|?
Personally I'm bad at tactics, but he looks like he'd be amazing at it O_O So, lemme try my best!!

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Thu May 07, 2015 1:56 pm

May I please reserve Civilian Child 4?

Gif:
I hope you will accept that I'm still trying to think of a tactic.

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Unicorns on Thu May 07, 2015 5:28 pm

I'm going to squeeze you to death.

May I please reserve Civilian Child 1 but change her FC to Naoto Fuyumine? Pretty please?~

GIFS:
Naoto Fuyumine

Lisbeth

Blacksmithing is bae.
Last edited by Rainbow Unicorns on Thu May 07, 2015 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ⓤ ⓡ ⓒⓞⓞⓛ from angelwolf123

Names closet to me for future reference: Alice, Myra, Emily, Nova, Fable, Kahlan.

Rainbow Unicorns
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirsche on Thu May 07, 2015 7:07 pm

Was wondering if I could switch to this FC.

Kirsche
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Thu May 07, 2015 9:13 pm

Name|Age {13-19}|Female|Civilian Child 1|Blacksmithing|Disowned Daughter of a Lord|Lisbeth from SAO|OPEN...

Could I please reserve the Blacksmithing daughter?
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarlightKeeper on Fri May 08, 2015 12:09 am

@Aquilia and @Rainbow Unicorns, you are both reserved.
@Fabricator and @AgentPocky, those roles are already taken. If you PM me, I may be willing to open up two new ones. ^.^

StarlightKeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Fri May 08, 2015 4:39 pm

Alastor is finished!

Hope y'all like him! Let me know if I need to change anything, or if anybody wants to talk about relationships/connections.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!