Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Outcasters: Third Generation

a part of “Outcasters: Third Generation”, a fictional universe by Kaeru.

{ 376 posts | inactive }

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Outcasters: Third Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:44 pm

'Allo, people!

This is the forum's main thread, I guess. Here you can post any questions and concerns about the roleplay (or just in general), notify us of any characters you might be making, or... well, pretty much anything that doesn't fit into the other threads here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Re: Outcasters: Third Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:33 pm

I am so happy this is being remade! *does a happy dance* anywho! My old account my Miss_Dreamer in case anyone didn't know. I would love to make a character for this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:43 pm

Hey, Simple_Imperfections. :D

Of course I remember who you are! It's good to have you back, ol' friend. c:

And yeah, sure thing, make a character, y'know, or ten... Your choice. -Thumbs up-

Kaeru
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:31 pm

This looks pretty fun. May I join? is it just free-roam on characters or are there set guidelines such as which race/species are allowed and which aren't?
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.."
- Baz Luhrmann, The Moulin Rouge

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:40 pm

It's completely your choice which race your character is. There isn't a whole lot that I won't allow, truth be told.

Although, I do recommend that certain races have a 'human form' so that they're able to blend in with the normal people of Parkwood, otherwise it becomes a bit difficult to go anywhere besides the Hotel (which is the only place where the Supernatural can roam about without fear of being seen by mortals).

As long as you keep that in mind, we shouldn't have a problem. c:

Kaeru
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:52 pm

Are we bringing back characters from the last RP? Or can I just make new Charries?

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:05 pm

Hello :) if its all hunky-dory with you I would love to make a character.
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:44 am

@Simple_Imperfections. That's completely up to you, hun. Like, I'm bringing back three of my original third gen characters (Alec, Eida and Kellin) but then I've also got Scavenger, who's completely new. So, whatever works best for you. Although, if you were referring to first and second generations, that's fine too. I'm fully expecting old characters to make an appearance at some point, as they always have in these roleplays (which is why I'm working to include information on them).

@AvalonKnight. Oh, sure thing. I was actually about to look over the sheet you submitted. c:

Kaeru
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:14 am

I'm bringing back Sunday, Alexis ,and I believe Erieda xD
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:38 am

O, Erieda. c:

That'll be fun.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:03 pm

@Kii
Alright. I am just going to make a whole new character to play with.Because I forgot who my Third Gen charries were! I do have to bring Kristina's youngest daughter back. She is all grown up. But I forgot her name. Does anyone have a link to the second gen rp? I would like.
I am bring Ashley Vincent back to play of course! I found her! Her brother isn't needed. But I think I want a human guy that everyone can play with if they want. But Let me know if you need him before I make him. xD

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:17 pm

@Simple_Imperfections.

That's completely fine. I'm interested to see who you'll come up with this time. c'x And Kristina's youngest was Ashley. In the third generation, if I remember correctly, Ashley was all grown up and had been corrupted by Victoria Montez. But you don't have to stick with that if you don't want to because I don't know where Malice stands on bringing back Victoria. -Shrugs-

It wont let me post links here for some reason, so I'll just send you the link to the second and original third generations through chat or something.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:34 pm

So....I was kinda curious what everyone thought of my character, and the species I made up for him!? :D
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:18 pm

Hey all you beauts! It's your favourite norn irish!

I'm bringing Brooklyn back with Diane Kruger as the new Queen/Empress Regent of the SIren Isles and introducing twins, of the witchy persuasion

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:43 pm

Ehem, no, my dear. That'd be Derek Landy. But you're a close second. c'x

Regardless, it's great to have you back. Can't wait to see these two newbies you're introducing.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:46 pm

Kii wrote:@Simple_Imperfections.

That's completely fine. I'm interested to see who you'll come up with this time. c'x And Kristina's youngest was Ashley. In the third generation, if I remember correctly, Ashley was all grown up and had been corrupted by Victoria Montez. But you don't have to stick with that if you don't want to because I don't know where Malice stands on bringing back Victoria. -Shrugs-

It wont let me post links here for some reason, so I'll just send you the link to the second and original third generations through chat or something.

Well, I wasn't going to bring Victoria back. Honestly, but I think I might as well.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:11 pm

Welp, no one answered my question. Heart officially broken.

</3

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:19 pm

Sorry @Baneling, I didn't see your question, I 'll check him out

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:53 pm

@TheCrimsonLady
Don't bring her back on the account of me! But if you want her too that would be awesome.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:05 pm

*Glares at imperfections meanacingly*

YOur not the only one Crimalice (see what I did there?)

*the glare grows stronger*

A few other certain people....

*glare begins to burn through Simple's skull*

...also ignored it....

*glare is now going right through brain*

...among other things.

BUt you know, its not like I am a homicidal maniac who will hold this against you forever.

Or am I?

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!