Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Be My Angel

Be My Angel

a part of “Be My Angel”, a fictional universe by chrian..

Angels descended from heaven, sought to regain the feelings that had lost in them. (Full)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Be My Angel”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Be My Angel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:29 am

Hi everyone, thanks for taking some interests in my RP :)
Please ask any questions and reserve here, looking forward to work with you guys :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Be My Angel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indila Eil on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:35 am

Hey there,

I'd like to make a reservation for Sena Kashiwazaki FC, please ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk9wK8CC0fQ

Amor
Vincit
Omnia

ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Indila Eil
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:42 am

Uhm, aren't you missing something?
Until you found out what is it, I can't reserve you :)

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:45 am

Hello there Chrian! I would like to reserve the FC of Iki Hiryori if at all possible?

Favorite song is currently Elastic Hearts: www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWZGAExj-es

Favorite anime character is Manaka Mukaido from Nagi No Asukara

Also would it be alright if I change the FC to Yosano Suzume from HNR? If not that's alright, I just think Suzume is really pretty.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indila Eil on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:46 am

I don't have a current favorite anime character, so I do have to apologize for that. I should have mention it on my reservation. I did read the rules though. (:

Indila Eil
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:46 am

Hi, Chesire, nice to see you :D

Of course it is possible :) I'll put the reserve for you :D

@Indila If that's the case then it's okay :D You're reserved :3

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:53 am

Figure that I should make one too :D

Current favorite song: MIRAI - GARNiDELiA

Favorite anime character: Zeref Dragneel - Fairy Tail

Last edited by chrian. on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:53 am

May I pwease take the Chitoge Kirisaki FC~?

As for the Favourites....

Why such the hard decisions?! Q.Q

~~~~
If I had to choose
Dian from Last Exile: Fam the Silver Wing, and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't find a Gif.... Q.Q

And Favourite song? Hm...

Buddy, Opening to Last Exile: Fam the Silver Wing

(Note: I lost the character I wanted all because of the damned Gif hunting I did to find Nothing... Q.Q)
Last edited by Mineczka on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
โ€” Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:55 am

It's okay, and welcome Lufia, you're reserved :D

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:46 am

Also, I'd like to change my FC from Chitoge Kirisaki, to

Chie Satonaka from Persona 4

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarCoatedVanilla on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:24 am

Hey! I wanted to pop in and reserve a character pretty please? Angel #2 if that would be fine with you. ^~^ Right now my favorite song would have to be Im Not The Only One! As for my favorite anime character... Recently I've fallen in love with Ohana Matsumae! For some reason it wont let me post the links, so I'll Pm them, sorry about that!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
"I won't give up on us...Even if the skies get rough. I'm giving you all my...love."

SugarCoatedVanilla
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ็Œซใƒใƒ on Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:15 pm

Why hello there~! Just popping in to ask to reserve Human 2.

My favorite anime character as of now would have to be Ezra Scarlet from Fairy Tail. Shes just sooooo bad ass. Pardon my French.

As for favorite song. I can't post links but it will forever and always be Mr. Brightside by the Killers.

Thank you!
Kittyโ™ฅ
ImageImageImage
xxC R E D I T โœฌ
please go show vi some love, their art is amazing. so cute and super unique. you will not be disappointed i promise.

xxW A N T E D โœฌ
i am looking for interest in an rp idea i want to expand upon. it incorporates youtube into a fun plot. ^^

็Œซใƒใƒ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechnoFoxHowell on Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:28 pm

Fav songzy.
I'd like to reserve Angey THREE.

TechnoFoxHowell
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:52 pm

Heyooo! I'd like to reserve Human 2 if you don't mind~~~

โ™ฆ - Name | Age | Male | Human 2 | Arrogant, Blunt, Egoistic | Seiya Kanie | OPEN - โ™ฆ

It would take me a million years to try and decide on a favorite song, so instead I'll tell you that the one I've been listening to the most lately is Go Do by Jรณnsi. My favorite anime character...again, another hard choice~ I'd say its a tie between Rokujo Miharu from Nabari No O

or Nanase Haruka from Free!

Thanks so much!
โ•ญโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฎ

Partner Search | Tumblr | ArchiveOfOurOwn
Discord

แ••( แ› )แ•—

Current favorite song: Glowing by The Oh Hellos

โ•ฐโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฏ

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:10 pm

Everyone's reserved ^.^
@Starlight, Kitty has reserved the role of Human 2 before you so do you want to take up another role?

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:26 pm

Ah, I do see that now, haha ^^;

Sure, I'd love to see what other roles there are! Looks like Angel 1 is the only one left~

โ™ฆ - Name | Age | Male | Angel 1 | Carefree, Outgoing, Flamboyant | Kise Ryouta | OPEN - โ™ฆ

(Is it just me or is there a huge lack of gifs with him smiling?)

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:58 pm

@Starlight Great, welcome to the RP :D

@Everyone Please submit your CS within today and tomorrow, once you do, you can discuss with your partner on how will you two met :) Hope you guys will enjoy this little RP of mine xD

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:42 pm

Cool! I'll work on some of it tonight, but I have family coming over for dinner so I'll do most of it tomorrow.

Also, are we going to have a Character Relations sheet for the Angels? I was wondering, since they've known each other since the beginning of time and whatnot.

cl.love
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechnoFoxHowell on Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:19 pm

*Raises hand* My guy is doooone.

TechnoFoxHowell
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:04 pm

@Starlight I'll up a Character Relationship thread when more characters are finished :D And relationships between the humans are also encouraged :)
@Techno He's cool xD Accepted :)

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!