Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Chaos Reigns in Mythos

Chaos Reigns in Mythos

a part of “Chaos Reigns in Mythos”, a fictional universe by ragnorokhellfire.

A great ruler has died, leaving an unfulfilled vacuum of power. What will you do in this land of magic and fantasy? Strive for peace, or fan the flames of Chaos?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Chaos Reigns in Mythos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Chaos Reigns in Mythos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:00 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Chaos Reigns in Mythos"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Darkness is within everyone. If you can't learn to control it, it will corrupt you, and ultimately, destroy you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Chaos Reigns in Mythos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:54 am

Hey everyone, I would just like to announce that posting is now open and you are welcome to do so, I will be posting later myself when I have time.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarcasticZombie on Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:04 am

Sorry I haven't replied yet guys. Work has been crazy unexpectedly, but I'm hoping to get a post up today and worse case scenario it'll be tomorrow.

SarcasticZombie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:31 pm

Eh, it's fine Zombie, take all the time ya need! Real Life is more important after all.

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:02 am

Can I still put up a CS?
"I don't have time to bleed."

jericho193
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:20 pm

Yeah, that'd be awesome actually!

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:16 pm

Hey guys! Great to see the characters, though I'm a bit disappointed to see no current spread out, so I'll probably try to get in another character or two to get events rolling in other regions, and anyone else who can do the same, that would be awesome! Keep on rolling with the posts! :D

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:20 pm

About that , I'm thinking of making Gram cause an uproar in the Town with several dead and half-eaten people, after being repelled he would flee to Tiderpool where he would move mainly.
The incident will involve a large volume of water to cause chaos so that all who are in the town would know one way or another and I will probably end my post before a "battle", about the battle itself as long as you take into account the following points you can move Gram at will during the fight:
-The Death Toll caused by Gram since he became what it is now is on the scale of natural disasters or war (Including animals, monsters and demi-human), so his aura is anything but pleasant.
-Though most of the time were one-sided slaughter Gram has enough combat experience to threat the most skilled warriors.
-Gram is afraid of the fire and when he panics spits venom and flees.
-I accept any amount of damage as long isn't fatal or disabling.
-According to the CS the only character that is in the Town at this time and is able to somehow repel Gram one on one is the Cat Woman, the Wolf has overwhelming advantage over hm with his fire magic but is out of town, assasins and thieves lose the advantage of stealth once the skirmish begins and the dwarf is a blacksmith, when someone see you a food I doubt you can enchant him.
-If you want your character to be poisoned be sure to get some blood from Gram, otherwise unless God descend and cure the poison or are fortunate enough to find an 50 years old antidote made Tiderpool they will die.

if someone has something important to do before the start of the chaos I can delay my post as long as necessary, or if the majority considers is a bad idea I can discard it completely
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:27 pm

When the carts get moving again, I am thinking of them doing a small time skip, as they are currently in a state of behind time. So, my next post should put my character at the town at around everyone else's time.

Edit: The beasts pulling the cart are similar to rhinos, but are bigger and their skin is a little more plate like.
"There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign." Sovereign, Mass Effect

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:31 am

Hey, just something to note before Dirsus begins interacting with other characters. The veer language has three stages of audibility:
  • Flat Snarl - Most races fall under this category, and only hear what sounds like a constant snarl.
  • Sudden Tones - Those races that have been influenced by magic (such as race wide curses) or those that are half magic/beast species (such as half siren or half khajit) can hear occasional pulses when veer hit high bits in their speech, however these never plateau.
  • Full Sound - Full blooded beast races and "monster" races can generally hear most of the veer language, however one must be trained in it to understand the meanings and intricacies of the language. Almost all beast species, aside from veer, can be taught to speak a majority of the veer language, but cannot speak all of it because the tones are outside of what they can vocalize.

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarcasticZombie on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:29 am

Okay I FINALLY got a chance to post! Again I'm so sorry it took me forever to do so, life has been insane. It seems to be calming down once again so I won't let it happen again to where I'm holding everyone up. If life seems to go crazy again for some silly reason I will make a small post or something to get my characters out of the way so I won't be holding anyone up again.

SarcasticZombie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:41 am

Gosh, I've been so busy I've forgotten to post or work on my second character! I hope you guys can forgive me for absences and I hope that I can get in my post by today.

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brat Prince on Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:46 pm

Not a problem, things come up. Figured you where busy and you would post when you had a chance
I am the Vampire Lestat, the Brat Prince.

Brat Prince
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:26 am

For those who expected a fight, sorry. In my defence I gave permission to move to Gram as you like as long as you do not kill him and respect some points.
In my next post Gram is going to withdraw without fighting because panics when he sees fire close, he is going to spit some poison and flee nonstop to Tiderpool, probably tomorrow or the day after.

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:29 am

Fencer wrote:For those who expected a fight, sorry. In my defence I gave permission to move to Gram as you like as long as you do not kill him and respect some points.
In my next post Gram is going to withdraw without fighting because panics when he sees fire close, he is going to spit some poison and flee nonstop to Tiderpool, probably tomorrow or the day after.

Elle wasn't planning on fighting. If anything threaten someone but that's about it.
Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:04 pm

Hey guys, there seems to be a drop in posting so for whoever needs to post, please get it done! I hope that this roleplay stays alive and that all of you are enjoying it so far! :D

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brat Prince on Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:58 pm

Hey, are any of the players still interested in this roleplay besides me? I enjoyed the story so far and just kinda wonder if I should just assume it dead or if people have just been busy

Brat Prince
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:43 pm

I mean I haven't gone anywhere... I just can't post when no one else does. I don't abandon RPs

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!