Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Bureau of Supernaturals||Reboot

The long awaited Character Relations!

a part of “The Bureau of Supernaturals||Reboot”, a fictional universe by Alliqua_Dark.

{Take a look won't you? FULL}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Bureau of Supernaturals||Reboot”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The long awaited Character Relations!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:51 pm

Alright so, I'll add the rest when I get the rest.. But um, here's this for now if you wanna get started?
Have fun~

Code: Select all
[center][font=font][img]Your character name~[/img]
[img]Gif of your baby~[/img]
[quote]A quote your character you say/describes them[/quote]
[i]Symbols to show relation[/i]
♥-love interest, ☺-friend, △-neutral, ☠-disliked/enemy
[hr][/hr]
[left]|Sho Kurosawa|
[img]http://picresize.com/images/rsz_28574-guilty-crown-tsutsugami-gai5d4d9e95fa463cda73b6a958e145fdbd.jpg[/img]
[color=#]Symbol for character[/color]
"Opinion of character"[/left]
[hr][/hr] 
[right]|Ibuki Yamada|
[img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-bureau-of-supernaturalsreboot/characters/ibuki-yamada/image[/img]
"Opinion of character"[/right]
[hr][/hr]
[left]|Ryland Van Leeuwenhoek|
[img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=241598[/img]
[hr][/hr]
[right]|Mina Yoshino|
[img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=241578[/img]
[hr][/hr]
[left]|Medic|
[img]image[/img]
[hr][/hr]
[right]|Ouo Nogi|
[img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=241565[/img]
[hr][/hr]
[left]|Yukio Kawasaki|
[img]http://picresize.com/images/rsz_283775.jpg[/img]
[hr][/hr]
[right]|Rogue 2|
[img]image[/img]
[hr][/hr]
[left]|Rogue 3|
[img]image[/img]
[hr][/hr]
[right]|Moderator|
[img]http://picresize.com/images/rsz_large.jpg[/img]
[hr][/hr]
[i]You can edit these throughout, but you don't even have to make one. I don't care either way.[/i][/font][/center]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The long awaited Character Relations!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:47 pm

| ♥ Love Interest ♥ | Friend | ☠ Enemy ☠ | △ Neutral Opinion △ |

ImageImage
☺ Kurosawa, Sho ☺

"He's a good friend. It might look like it, but we have a lot in common, not wanting to be alone and willing to risk everything for the safety of our family."

ImageImage
☺ Yamada, Ibuki ☺

"I find Sen to be a lot more than she's assumed to be. A lot of times I'll catch her wandering around in the forest beneath me, and she makes rather good tea. I can't help but like her."

ImageImage
☺ Van Leeuwenhoek, Ryland ☺

"I find Ryland to be one of the more easygoing and comfortable members of our group. He's calm and just being in his presence seems to put me at ease."

ImageImage
☺ Liulfr, Marin ☺

"She's quite...interesting, to say the least. She's a total masochist and I only really know that because we got into a fight once and she actually liked it when I punched her in the face..."

ImageImage
☺ Nogi, Ouo ☺

"Neko? He's great! I'm one of those people who can put up with him even when he's pissed off, I guess I just don't find him annoying like some people seem to."

ImageImage
△ Kawasaki, Yukio △

"I can't really say anything about the guy if I've never spoken to him before."

ImageImage
△ Morimoto, Ezekiel △

"All I know is that he's always got this naive grin plastered on his face."

ImageImage
♥ Weifeng ♥

"We've known each other for a while, having met before I joined the Bureau. She's a very close friend and I'd say she's family to me, just as my teammates are, though possibly more..."

ImageImage
☠ Fuuko, Rena ☠

"To be honest, she's like an annoying older sister. She's way too much when it comes to physical contact and she tends to make me aggravated, whether she means to or not."

Credit goes to both me and Alliqua_Dark.
Last edited by cl.love on Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:59 am, edited 11 times in total.
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Partner Search | Tumblr | ArchiveOfOurOwn
Discord

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Current favorite song: Glowing by The Oh Hellos

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:34 pm

A leader is someone who demonstrates what is possible.

Symbols to show relation

|Sho Kurosawa|

"I do my best to be the leader they deserve, sometimes I'm not sure if im trying hard enough."

|Ibuki Yamada|

"Ibuki is a lot like the little sister I never had, of course I have a little brother by two minutes but I rather not talk about him. Sen is what we mainly call her and be warned. Do not get on her bad side."

|Ryland Van Leeuwenhoek|

"Ryland is good at what he does, he is a bit lazy at times but it's something we all can work on I assume. I couldn't wish for a better enforcer. He is great at tracking down our prey, and I have to admit I like his longish hair."And while we aren't close he is a good guy."

|Mina Yoshino|

"She's difinently family, we are all family really. I enjoy her company, she's pretty cool. Not to mention she can fix my laptop when it's on the fritz! Mina knows what to do most of the time, I admire her way of critical thinking."

|Marin Llfur|
[img]image[/img]

"She is an interesting person, I cannot say I agree with her treatment of others. At the same time I won't pry into her past, she is a new person now. She's a member of the bureau. Her being a attracted to pain is queer, so I'll just leave that alone. I guess all their is left to say is that she is a great addition to our quirky little family."

|Ouo Nogi|

"This guy cracks me up, he is goofy and at times reminds me of myself. He is really cool unless he has been offended, then you best watch out. I get frustrated sometimes at his laziness so I sometimes have to kick his butt to get him motivated."

|Yukio Kawasaki|

"That kid is strange, he seems to see the faults in everyone. He is strong I am sure but we are a team and want team players. I doubt I would ever fight him though straightening him out is another story."

|Ezekial|
[img]image[/img]

"Wow that guy is really, just wow. Like all the rogues I know them whether they know it or not, but Zeke is interesting. His story is really touching and I see quite a bit of myself in him. So needless to say he has my vote once he applies himself. We could be friends or more if he's willing.

|Weifeng|
[img]image[/img]

"Don't know what to say about her, she seems strong. She's Mina's friend and stalks us. I allow it but by no means am I oblivious to her presence."

|Moderator|

"She is really odd, sometimes I think she thinks I'm a girl. She has big breasts and at times it can be offsetting with her bubbly personality."

You can edit these throughout, but you don't even have to make one. I don't care either way.
Last edited by The5thHorseman on Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:14 am

"Swear 'I don't believe in god' to god."

Symbols to show relation

|Sho Kurosawa|

"Why, good morning my supernaturally inclined acquaintance! I bear with me a revolutionary device that can change even your perspective on life! It's called a hair clipper."

|Ibuki Yamada|

"From what I've seen, she's straight to the point and doesn't even have the concept of sugar-coating stored in her mental encyclopedia. Or maybe she does, and she's just too ambivalent to know when to sprinkle on some protective positive adjectives and ambiguous truths."

|Ryland Van Leeuwenhoek|

"See this guy right here? This is the kind of guy I would want backing me up in a bar fight."

|Mina Yoshino|

"Haven't exactly had a chance to have an intricate conversation with her while I've been trying to avoid the bureau, but that hair color's pretty cool. I mean, if there's ever a power outage, or my electricity bell gets too high, I have a fallback plan at least."

|Marin Liuflr|

"Holy ti-... ti-... titanic boo- Screw it, have you seen that rack? They must have healing effects, definitely aphrodisiac, no wonder she's a medic. Erm, what else? Oh yeah. Masochist. Pretty cool."

|Ouo Nogi|

"So, wait, you're telling me they let junior high students into the bureau? Wait, he's nineteen? Yeah, sureeeeeeeeeee thing, and I'm the king of Djibouti."

|Yukio Kawasaki|

"What a handsome fel- Who the hell edited in a skirt."

|Rogue 2|
△/☺
"Whenever I think of him, the first thing that comes to mind is a lost puppy. I'm not going to lie, he's kind of a thorn in my side. But that isn't exactly a bad thing. He and I keep in touch."

|Weifeng|

"For some odd reason, I can't find anything to ostracize her about. I think I need to see a doctor."

|Moderator|

"...IS THAT HUMAN?"

You can edit these throughout, but you don't even have to make one. I don't care either way.
Last edited by Jedly on Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:34 pm

"I've never said that out loud, but if I did I'd certainly tell you"

Symbols to show relation

|Sho Kurosawa|
△/☺
"Eh? I guess he's fine. I'm surprised his long hair doesn't crush him when he uses his power."

|Ibuki Yamada|

"Ibuki is so nice! She'll just sit there and listen when I talk."

|Ryland Van Leeuwenhoek|

"He's very calming and loyal, kind of like a dog. He also fights like one too! He's like a dog with a gun in its mouth."

|Mina Yoshino|

"She's really useful for IT work and turning me into a punching bag."

|Marin Liulfr|

"Me. I am great."

|Ouo Nogi|

"I don't think cosplaying as Hans Humpty counts as a power, but I don't really know him that well."

|Yukio Kawasaki|

"He has blue-ish hair and looks like he's twelve."

|Weifeng|
△/☠
"Stop trying to make Zephyr happen. It's not going to happen. ]Such a tagalong. Either join or don't join eggplant head."

|Zeke Morimoto|

"I have no opinion of him."

|Rena Fuuko|

"I want to start the Big Boob Beauty Club, AKA B3 together. It would be me, Rena, and...I guess that's it."

Last edited by ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyChemicalRomanceGuy on Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:00 pm

[img]Rena%20Fuuko[/img]
"Heheh my precious younglings! Let's have some fun!"

Symbols to show relation

|Sho Kurosawa|
"Sho is very pretty! And her little singing voice is darling!"

|Ibuki Yamada|
"Sen!! My little darling underage cupcake!"

|Ryland Van Leeuwenhoek|
"*drools* Ryland!! His bone structure is surely the finest of all! He's so handsome as well! I just want to smother him!"

|Mina Yoshino|
"Mina is so nice and friendly! A very nice feeling she brings with her."

|Medic|
[img]image[/img]
"Opinion of character"

|Ouo Nogi|
"Ouo is so adorable! He truly makes me feel like a pedophile for loving such a baby face!"

|Yukio Kawasaki|
"Yukio Is such a cutie! Although he's a little grumpy hehe."

|Rogue 2|
[img]image[/img]
"Opinion of character"

|Rogue 3|
[img]image[/img]
"Opinion of character"

|Moderator|
"Of course I love myself!"

MyChemicalRomanceGuy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:40 pm

"The wailing owl screams solitary to the mournful moon"
Symbols to show relation

|Sho Kurosawa|
ImageImage

"Sho. . . He's always looking out for me. He drives me crazy sometimes. In all truth though, he's the closest thing to a big brother I've ever had."

|Ibuki Yamada|
ImageImage

"I'm my own worst enemy. I cause myself the most turmoil and just by existing I am a danger to those close to me."

|Ryland Van Leeuwenhoek|
ImageImage

"Er, we don't exchange words much. He seems alright. Kinda scary though just by his build."

|Mina Yoshino|
ImageImage

"She let's me watch her do things with tech. She likes me because I'm a good listener. Or so I've observed."

|Marin Liulfr|
ImageImage

"Something about her intrigues me. That being said I haven't really been able to gather much from her as of yet. More observation is in order."

|Ouo Nogi|
ImageImage

"It's really hard not to like Kitty. He's pretty cute and endearing right?"

|Yukio Kawasaki|
ImageImage

"Um, I could take him or leave him thus far. Maybe that will change. Can't say for better or worse yet."

|Weifeng|
ImageImage
♥/☺
"She worms her way into missions with us. Appearing when we least expect her. She's charming and deadly. She has gotten on my good side almost without me knowing. . . "

|Zeke Morimoto|
ImageImage

"He seems sort of troubled. I don't know much about him other than that he hangs out with blue. Are they a couple? I'd ship it. Only if blue wore a skirt."

|Rena Fuuko|
ImageImage
☺/♥
"She's nice enough and I've known her forever. Mr. Giuseppe found her when she was at her worst. She's much better now. Can't deny her beauty either."

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:45 am

"Smile!"

Symbols to show relation

[center]|Sho Kurosawa|

"He's really cool! He helped me out when I was in a fight, and we've been friends ever since! Sometimes it seems like he's coming onto me, but can't be, right?"

|Ibuki Yamada|

"I haven't really seen her much, so I don't really know what to say. She looks cool, though!"

|Ryland Van Leeuwenhoek|

"He looks kinda serious... would I really be able to get along with him?"

|Mina Yoshino|

"She looks so cool! I love her hoodie!"

|Medic|
[img]image[/img]

"Does she know how to cook?"

|Ouo Nogi|

"He's short... well, that doesn't matter! Are you sure he's older than me?"

|Yukio Kawasaki|
△, ☺
"He's pretty sarcastic, but it's funny! And he doesn't push me away whenever I try to hang out with him, which is always a plus. Maybe if I continue to hang out with him, we'd be best friends?"

|Zeke Morimoto|

"Hi! Here, have a flower!"

|Rogue 3|
[img]image[/img]

"Have I seen her somewhere? Maybe we could be friends!"

|Moderator|

"Her hair looks really pretty! Ah, but she's a bit too old for me though."

You can edit these throughout, but you don't even have to make one. I don't care either way.[/center]
Last edited by Alle9009 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:29 pm

Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
Symbols to show relation

|Sho Kurosawa|
“Well, I can’t hate him. He’s the leader of the group and I don’t know him well. He seems cool though, and he does his job well. We could be friends if I was part of the team...”

|Ibuki Yamada|
“Oh, she’s a total cutie. I haven’t spoken to her much, but she seems to be one of the members who enjoys having me around. At least I think… I hope.”

|Ryland Van Leeuwenhoek|
“He seems really swell, but he’s just another guy I haven’t met because I was shut out of the Bureau.”

|Mina Yoshino|
“I… I don’t think I have enough time to explain all the reasons why I l-lo.. I hang out with her all the time. We go for food, spar, and just.. have fun. She makes me really, really happy.”

|Marin Liulfr|
“We haven’t spoken much, but she’s got a hot body. I heard she’s researching a lot into STEM cells… Understandable considering her power, but very noble. Could help a lot of people. She can be snooty, but I hope we get to talk more.”

|Ouo Nogi|
“An absolute cutie! I love him; he’s soooo adorable. Like many of the others, I haven’t spoken to him much, but from what I’ve heard when spyin-, I mean, listening, he sounds super sweet.”

|Yukio Kawasaki|
“Kind of a d-bag, not gonna lie. But I don’t know him enough to hate him or love him. He’s not evil, but he’s not fantastic either.”

|Weifeng|
♥/☠ “I love who I am and what I do, yet I hate myself at the same time. Why? I don’t know.” ♥/☠

|Zeke Morimoto|
“He seems pretty chill; more so than the other guy. I’d like to get to know him better.”

|Rena Fuuko|
“Oh yeah, the other pretty one with the big tits. She’s very… flamboyant. Loud, playful. Not my type, but I think we’d be good friends.

"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!