Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Inside Castle Walls

Inside Castle Walls

a part of “Inside Castle Walls”, a fictional universe by StarlightKeeper.

With the impending death of the King, the country of Fallon is falling apart. {12 OPEN ROLES}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Inside Castle Walls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Inside Castle Walls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarlightKeeper on Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:33 pm

Please make reservations and ask questions here.
"With you, there was a single moment when I believed in 'Once Upon A Time'."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StarlightKeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Inside Castle Walls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:03 pm

@Starlight Keeper
Hi! Awesome RP! May I ask to reserve The Third Princess? Thanks!
( she / they )
-Λ‹Λβœ„β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:24 pm

Hello there, Can I reserve Guardian to The First Prince~Daughter of the High Mage
but can I change the FC to Alexandra Metz
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:51 pm

@Starlight Keeper:
Hello there. I've been searching long and hard for a RP similar to this one and it seems that I have found it. I'd like to reserve two roles, if at all possible.
The Lady Odria. Face claim Yael Grodglas.

-&-

Guardian 2. Face claim Toby Regbo.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarlightKeeper on Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:26 pm

@lightningpoint @Sunshine and Whiskey and @TheCrimsonLady You are all reserved. ^.^

StarlightKeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:47 pm

Can I have Guardian 3. I might change his faceclaim later, when I have more time.

Edit: I actually found some gifs of Eddie I like. :)
Last edited by almostinsane on Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:37 am

Hello! This looks really awesome. I'd like to reserve the First Princess, but change her faceclaim to Nell Tiger Free, please!

I look forward to roleplaying with you!

Sana
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatlyο»Ώ renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tumbleweed on Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:21 am

Hullo, may I reserve the Second Prince and change his FC to Aneurin Barnard? c:

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β”Œβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆ β–Œthis is not life.
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”˜

Tumbleweed
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red Rum on Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:34 pm

Hello!
Would it be ok if I reserved Guardian 5?

Red Rum
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:11 pm

If the First Prince is still open (which he seems to be), could I snag him? Thank you in advance!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarlightKeeper on Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:34 pm

Everyone is reserved. I'll update the front when I get a chance. ^.^

StarlightKeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:33 pm

COuld I also reserve Lady Pol|Engaged to The Second Prince~Daughter of Lord Pol but change said FC to Angel Coulby

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:07 pm

Hey guys!

So Rosalie is pretty much done except for her history! She can be found here if you want to take a look: roleplay/inside-castle-walls/characters/rosalie-reqold

I'm not sure if we're doing this, but if anyone wants to start off character relationships with Rosalie, I'd love it. Just shoot me a PM. :D

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:46 pm

I've finished Darius. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:15 am

This RP looks lovely, but none of the current characters have sparked off my inspiration. Would it be acceptable to, instead, send in the Captain of the Guard as a character? Tasked with the protection of the castle and the safety of the, rather large, royal family (outside of their guardians, of course).

I would love to talk to you about it more in detail in a PM, if you prefer, or I can get to work on the CS immediately, and judge if it is done well enough to permit the character that was not planned for.

I thought Viggo Mortensen would make a good guard captain, and, well, the relation would be Captain of the Guard.

Taunbon
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarlightKeeper on Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:14 pm

@TheCrimsonLady, reserved!
@Taunbon PM me and we'll discuss it. ^.^

StarlightKeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:28 pm

Alright, I'll get started on them right away xD!

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:21 am

Okay for my guardian, I'd like to change the FC to Cynthia Addai Robinson

The FC I had, didn't fit the personality type that I wanted.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:59 pm

Everyone's characters are looking amazing! I absolutely cannot wait to start this! :D

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:02 pm

Hello Guys and Dolls!!

I'd love to join this RP and create a character for The House of Anderglace if that's alright!? I'll understand if you don't wanna accept an original character, but I'm hoping ya will! ^_^
(Thanks for linking this one to me Malice! <3)

Name|25|Female|Mage|Senior Student of the High Mage|Aishwarya Rai|

In terms of relations or my character's role in the story, I was think she could be an orphan who was accepted as a student by the high mage at a very young age because he saw something in promising in her. Subsequently his own children and family soon became like family to her and she has flourished in the realm of magic underneath his training! :D
I basically see her being a Robin Hood figure, but not so much as someone who steals from the rich to give to the poor but someone who uses her position and access to things to help the poor, since she was once poor and still feels a kinship with the poor and downtrodden....a friendly outsider of sorts i guess. xD

My character has been switched around to a Mercenary Mage who's an outsider, which is why I stroked the previous text out. =)
Last edited by ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"μžμ‚΄μ€ 고톡을 없애주지 μ•ŠλŠ”λ‹€. 단지 λ‹€λ₯Έ μ‚¬λžŒμ—κ²Œ 고톡을 μ „κ°€ μ‹œν‚¬ 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!