Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beverly Hills High School

a part of “Beverly Hills High School”, a fictional universe by TvAddict13.

A slice of life role-play following the lives of the student body of Beverly Hills High School

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beverly Hills High School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvAddict13 on Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:36 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Beverly Hills High School"

I'm still in the process of editing things and stuff but feel free to reserve characters and such.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TvAddict13
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Beverly Hills High School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:48 pm

Hey love!!!!

So glad to see another RP and look, we have a new school!! I love it!! (Definitely loving the colors a lot actually!)

Anyway, I'd like to reserve two seniors and two juniors. One senior is a female Royal with the face claim of Lauren Jauregui and the male is an Animal with the face claim of Ronald Epps. The juniors are twin brother and sister. The junior girl is a wannabe with the face claim of Vanessa Morgan and the junior boy is a Drifter with the face claim of Keith Powers.

If it's alright, I'd like for my senior girl to be the president of the Fashion Club, if you had not already aspired to have one of your characters in that role. My Animal guy would be point guard for the basketball team. My junior girl is on the varsity volleyball team, a member on the glee club, and secretary for SGA. Her brother is a striker on the soccer team, forward on the basketball team, and a wide receiver for the football team. And he would be a member of the outing club.

I'll get to work soon.
Last edited by chanelindistress on Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:55 pm

Hi! May I please reserve three seniors? A female drifter, and two thespians, one male, one female?
Face claim-wise, I'm kind of still considering, although at the moment I am leaning towards Dakota Blue Richards, Alfred Enoch, and Bae Suzy, respectively. I'll let you know once I have a more solid idea.
My drifter will be a reporter/photographer for Highlights, whilst my female thespian will be one of those 'enthusiastic, school spirit-y' types, a member of the debate team, glee club, dance committee, student council (as secretary/public relations), and drama club. My male thespian will also be a member of glee and drama club.
Plus, my drifter'll probably end up being forced into an extra, hilariously unsuitable club for either A) punishment, or B) extra credit.
Last edited by rubytuesday on Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rivers on Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:54 pm

To start, I'm going to create two senior students: a transfer female with the face claim of Alexis Ren and a male royal with the face claim of Simon Nessman (or Alfred Kovac... hmm...) RJ King (sticking to my original male FC).

My characters are going to be half-siblings, both having the same father. Simon Nessman RJ King FC is going to the child of his father's affair, and is going to have grown up in Beverly Hills with his father and stepfamily (after his father got remarried). The Alexis Ren character would have grown up in Montana with her mother and is just moving in with the father this school year.

If anyone wants their character to be a part of the stepfamily, and that their mother is the woman that my characters' father married, lmk! If not, I'm just going to make them NPCs.

Rivers
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:37 pm

Is it okay if I make a female under a Camila Cabello FC? A performer who is a senior?

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarlightKeeper on Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:17 am

Can I please reserve four characters? I would like:
A senior animal with the FC of Robbie Amell. He will be a Point Guard on the varsity basketball team.
A junior nerd with the FC of Chloe Bennet. She will be a Homework Hero, part of the Academic Decathlon team and the Debate Team.
A sophomore thespian with the FC of Thomas Brodie-Sangster. He will be part of the drama club.
A freshman prep with the FC of Chloe Mortez. She will play JV tennis as a single player as well as be on the dance committee and the yearbook.
Thank you in advance.
"With you, there was a single moment when I believed in 'Once Upon A Time'."

StarlightKeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miserable on Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:47 am

Can I reserve two characters? A male who would definitely be a senior under the Arthur Gosse face claim, and a female who will either be a senior or a junior. I'm not set on a face claim but am leaning towards Kylie Jenner, and might not stray from the face claim's true identity on that one.

Miserable
Member for 16 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:30 am

TvAddict; Hey, TV! Nice to see this up and running. I'd like to resubmit my characters from Hollywood High, of course updated to go along with the current character sheet and such. ^^ To let everyone know, my face claims are Lea Michele, who will be a Senior Virtuoso, Vice President of the Student Council & Co-Captian of the Glee Club. Max & Charlie Carver, who are twins though not alike in any type of way but their bond is strong. Max, who is a Royal, will be the King Bee and a reporter for Highlights and Charlie, who is a Thespian, will be Leader of the Glee Club and a News editor for Highlights. ^^ I see some new extracurricular added so I might be updating them a bit more.

I might add another character, who is a transfer from Korea with the face claim Arden Cho, who may be a Drifter.

Thank you so much.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tumbleweed on Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:52 am

May I reserve a male Royal? He'll be a Junior, played by Xavier Dolan, who transferred from England the previous year. He'll also be openly gay, a member of the Gay/Straight Alliance, and if Royals are allowed to participate in sports, then I'd also very much like him to be the Winger/Left Wing-back of the soccer team, if that's all right. c:
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
this is not life.
███████████████████████

Tumbleweed
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:23 am

Ellos guys and dolls!! <3

I'd love to make a character or two for this RP. Since it starts tomorrow*** I'll try to have at least one CS up by tonight, and I'd like to go ahead and put out there that I'll be making a character who's the Girls Varsity Volleyball Captain and Mid. Blocker. She'll also be huge into Dancing and subsequently the Drama Club, but I'll go more into that and other things in my actual CS. <3

*** Edit: I have no idea why i confused August 1st with October 1st. lawl. -facepalm-
Last edited by ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"자살은 고통을 없애주지 않는다. 단지 다른 사람에게 고통을 전가 시킬 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:12 am

@BurningBridges and Dumisa ,

BB, I know we talked before you made a reservation but (and this goes out to Dumisa too),

Yaaaaaaaayyyyy!!! My friends are here!! Not that all of us can't be friends or anything, but yaaaaaaayyyy friendship!!!!

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvAddict13 on Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:12 am

Okay I think I added everyone reservations to the student hierarchy thread. If I missed you let me know. I'll be updating the sports and clubs soon.

TvAddict13
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:38 pm

Girl2Fine2 wrote:
@BurningBridges and Dumisa ,

BB, I know we talked before you made a reservation but (and this goes out to Dumisa too),

Yaaaaaaaayyyyy!!! My friends are here!! Not that all of us can't be friends or anything, but yaaaaaaayyyy friendship!!!!

People claim they want "new friends" but ignore the newbies trying to befriend them and then gang up on them behind their backs to push them out....#YaySociety
Last edited by ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:40 pm

Can I add a few reservations of students?

I'd like to add a Senior Jock and a Junior Artist; both males - I'm still trying to figure out the face claims.
The sports I'd like for Jock boy are: Lacrosse (Attacker), Water Polo (Right Flat), and Soccer (Forward). I'd also like to make him part of the Outing Club.

For my junior artist, I'd like him to be a part of the Literary Magazine. If there's anything to add I'll make it known. Thanks!

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:10 pm

Hi! I would love to reserve two characters: A Royal junior girl, FC Elle Fanning, who I was thinking could be princess ( ? ). She'll also be Highlights' photo/graphics editor and a cheerleader. The other character will be a Thespian senior boy, FC Dylan O'Brien, member of the drama club and yearbook committee. I was thinking of him having multiple-personality disorder, but I might not know how to work with that.

Image Image
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:30 pm

Chandz wrote:Can I add a few reservations of students?

I'd like to add a Senior Jock and a Junior Artist; both males - I'm still trying to figure out the face claims.
The sports I'd like for Jock boy are: Lacrosse (Attacker), Water Polo (Right Flat), and Soccer (Forward). I'd also like to make him part of the Outing Club.

For my junior artist, I'd like him to be a part of the Literary Magazine. If there's anything to add I'll make it known. Thanks!

YOU!
So you're back from being MIA eh????? >.>
=P

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:56 pm

~Lonesome Butterfly~ wrote:
Chandz wrote:Can I add a few reservations of students?

YOU!
So you're back from being MIA eh????? >.>
=P

Don't hate me!!! I've been MIA from life almost entirely. My semester has been overbearingly stressful so I'm back to try to relieve some of that stress. We can always start it up again ya'no? I really did want that RP to work out D:

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:57 am

Okay! I finally have time to replay Angel. T.T So, I think I'll bring her back (again) with the FC of Ariana Grande. :D

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:01 am

Wooooo! Pretty sure that I'm done with Karina. It is 3 AM, though, so lmk if I accidentally skipped something!

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bfb_monster on Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:27 am

Looks awesome as always. Ill just reserve the faceclaim of Lucas Till.

bfb_monster
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!