Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beverly Hills High School

Beverly Hills High School

a part of “Beverly Hills High School”, a fictional universe by TvAddict13.

A slice of life role-play following the lives of the student body of Beverly Hills High School

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beverly Hills High School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Beverly Hills High School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:09 am

Chandz wrote:Don't hate me!!! I've been MIA from life almost entirely. My semester has been overbearingly stressful so I'm back to try to relieve some of that stress. We can always start it up again ya'no? I really did want that RP to work out D:

Oh I totally hate you!!!
I'm kidding of course, but I was bummed that RP was another RPG.com RP that died too soon =(
Anywho I submitted my CS for this RP and look forward to RPing with you again, as well as everyone else. <3
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"자살은 고통을 없애주지 않는다. 단지 다른 사람에게 고통을 전가 시킬 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rivers on Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:41 pm

Is there a certain date when the characters must be done by? Or an approximate starting date? I've been editing my male character here and there today, and should have more time later tonight to work on him, but I want to make sure he's finished in time for your deadline.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rivers
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvAddict13 on Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:35 pm

Well a lot of people including myself are still in the process of making our characters and plus we still gotta give people time to talk with each other to make connections and build relationships and history between all of our characters so I my hope would be to have this role-play actually started by Wednesday and at the latest Friday. So yeah I think am gonna say that the deadline is Friday.

TvAddict13
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:00 pm

ignore this
"originality is dead."

uniquest
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:29 am

Ollo! I'm here just to introduce myself and mention that I'm making a character, a Junior female jock by the name of Riley O'Conner and the Fc of Lindsey Shaw.

She's going to be Left attack wing for the girls varsity Lacrosse team, Outside Hitter for the girls varsity Volleyball team and the Left Mid-Fielder for the girls varsity soccer. Riley will also be a tutee in Homework Heroes and (secretly) apart of the Comic Book Club.

If anyone wants to start working on any kind of relations between characters I'm always open and don't mind a Pm or two! Honestly I'd love to talk about past history, possible romances and things like that!

If I do get Pm's then I might and might not answer tonight because I got work tomorrow and don't come out until 9pm but I'm sure i'll be able to check in during my break or something. :3

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mary⎈Sue on Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:17 am

Hey guyses, just wanted to stop in a call out, my two characters.
Female- Outcast, Elle Fanning. {She was a royal until, I was hoping she could of slept with, or sent nudes or got nudes sent to her by a royal boyfriend, rendering her to fall to the bottom pit. If anyone wants to join that, let me know. :3}
Male - Geek, cory michael smith. {Just your everyday overall geek. Don't mention a word out of klingon or he wont hear you.}

Mary⎈Sue
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:00 am

@MarySue, the Elle Fanning FC is already taken, love. I could have sworn someone else has already started a CS with the face claim. Do you have any other ideas for another one?

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:15 am

Hey, I just spotted this.

I was wondering if I could resubmit my characters from Hollywood High, Fergus Caedon, the Drifter/Transfer, and Ian Butler, the Geek. Their faceclaims would be Freddie Stroma and Ben Whishaw.

I'd like them to be Juniors/Seniors if possible.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvAddict13 on Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:26 am

Mary⎈Sue wrote:Hey guyses, just wanted to stop in a call out, my two characters.
Female- Outcast, Elle Fanning. {She was a royal until, I was hoping she could of slept with, or sent nudes or got nudes sent to her by a royal boyfriend, rendering her to fall to the bottom pit. If anyone wants to join that, let me know. :3}
Male - Geek, cory michael smith. {Just your everyday overall geek. Don't mention a word out of klingon or he wont hear you.}

Girl2Fine2 wrote:@MarySue, the Elle Fanning FC is already taken, love. I could have sworn someone else has already started a CS with the face claim. Do you have any other ideas for another one?

Yeah, Elle Fanning has already been claimed by lightning point. I'll still reserve your spots however Mary⎈Sue you'll just need to pick a new fc for your female character.

almostinsane wrote:Hey, I just spotted this.

I was wondering if I could resubmit my characters from Hollywood High, Fergus Caedon, the Drifter/Transfer, and Ian Butler, the Geek. Their faceclaims would be Freddie Stroma and Ben Whishaw.

I'd like them to be Juniors/Seniors if possible.

Sure, I'll add you to the reservation list.

TvAddict13
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:17 pm

Edit: Nevermind, I goofed with my sheet. Fixing it...

Edit 2: Fergus is up. I hope he's acceptable. I hope to have Ian up soon. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:35 pm

Yes!!! Tristan is officially finished!! I'll try to either finish Lateefah before the night is out or at least add to Marcel's sheet! But two are down, and two more to go!!

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:43 pm

TvAddict; Okay, so I noticed that I skipped some things in Raquel's sheet but she is now completed and ready to be accepted.

If there is anything that needs to be changed, please let me know.
    ^^

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:50 pm

Okay I figured out my Face Claims. So my first character (the athlete) TR Garrison is going to be Colton Haynes and my second character Noah Addley is going to be Dave Franco

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bfb_monster on Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:12 pm

Hey btw, if anyone would like a Norwegian exchange student living in their characters household shoot me an IM. :)

EDIT: No worries. I fixed it.
Last edited by bfb_monster on Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bfb_monster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mary⎈Sue on Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:47 pm

I am so sorry lightningpoint!! I thought I had read everyone's face claims. I must have overlooked your post. .//-//. So embarrassed.

Well I did change the face claim to Selena Gomez. Same story. :)

Again, sorry guyses for my boner. That is quite embarrassing.

Mary⎈Sue
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:27 pm

Yeah, I will be bringing back a few of my old characters. Rhiannon Prinsloo- Rebel (faceclaim: Cara Delevigne), Casper Siyansky- Animal(faceclaim: Ash Stymest), and Bea Prinsloo-a hipster (faceclaim: Sky Ferreira. They are ready to be accepted. I will be putting in Hermann McCarthy- as HEAD thespian (faceclaim: Chris Colfer) and a whole new other character(s) (faceclaim: Francisco Lachowski-Jock and Barbara Palvin-Royal). We shall see :D
Last edited by uniquest on Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:04 am, edited 7 times in total.

uniquest
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:44 pm

Hey, if anyone wants to chat about their characters' relationship with Fergus, please go ahead and PM me. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:03 am

TvAddict; Okay, so Taylor is finally finished, as well and I hope to have Tyler, the other twin up by tonight after work.

Also, if anyone want to go ahead and start discussing relations between Raquel & Taylor then my IM and PM box is always open to suggestions and ideas. Do not hesitate to do so.
    ^^

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miserable on Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:23 am

My male, Bradley, is done. I'm going to try to finish Kylie by Monday.

Miserable
Member for 16 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:53 pm

So, Lateefah is done. So, now I have one more charrie to go!

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!