Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Titans Of Alke - Blood & Steel

a part of “Titans Of Alke - Blood & Steel”, a fictional universe by CutUp.

Giant kick-ass mechas fighting giant badass aliens for the fate of humanity. Need any more explaining?! {1 ROLE(S) OPEN}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Titans Of Alke - Blood & Steel”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:21 pm

Make sure you go to the rules to get those passwords. Anything else on your mind let me know!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Titans Of Alke - Blood & Steel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:11 pm

It's been forever since I've been in a Group RP! and it looks like it has some potential to stick around for a long while, count me in! so then!

I'd like to reserve the Rookie in Squad Talos! Hex Color is gonna be #008080 otherwise known as Teal! I am unsure why I like that color so much. Maybe it's the not too blue not to green vibe. :/ anywho!

Next, Mind if I change his FC? I'm thinking Tatsumi from Akame Ga Kill.

Currently Debating over names for the Titan. It's gonna be a toss up between names at the end of it all. :3

As for Favorite Anime? Well, again, gonna have to go with Akame Ga Kill for this one. (I have so many favs to choose from.. X.X)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:15 pm

@Firewind
Sure thing, I'll set him up, and change him in a bit.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:21 pm

Thank you very much! Quick question, which Zodiac Sign is Scorpio (or Scorpius)? Intending him to be an early November birthday guy. :)

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:26 pm

That would be this one: .

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:48 pm

Could I reserve the captain of Talos squad? I'll probably be using Fana del Moral from the Princess and the Pilot as my FC.

Her dialog color will probably be light gray. I'm not sure of what hexacode yet. Also unsure of the name of her Titan, but it'll probably be based on the Miss Sazabi from Gundam Build Fighters.

As for my favorite anime, the only choice is STEINS;GATE! HUUUUEEEEEE-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I think that's about it. Should have a bio up in the next few days, once I get home for fall break and have the time to write one.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:55 pm

@Feyblue
Sure thing, I'll have her set up later.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:03 pm

My my, looks like great fun. I would like to be the Orion engineer, because Fushimi is a beautiful creep. #6C0031 shall be the color code, the mech name will be Annabell Lee(as in the Poe poem), and the anime shall be K because it really deserves a second season.
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:12 pm

@The5thHorseman
I know right? He was such a little shit I loved him! (Though Yata was my fave on there.) And they do have a second season that started early this month I think. I don't think they dubbed it though. But honestly if it wasn't for Netflix I would have never heard of it!

Anyways I'll set ya up! Quick side note, is that Disturbed's mascot as your avatar?
Last edited by CutUp on Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:15 pm

Yes it is disturbed

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:27 pm

Uh something about Talos second-in-command, something about me not being capable of deciding a color code at the moment but I typically default to Crimson or Navy, if that helps, and also what kind of sick sadist are you asking my mech name before I even start the sheet that's like the hardest part. I might go with Violet Violator or something Accel-worldish, though don't quote me on that.

Also I would have to say that Death Note is my favorite anime. Probably. Iunno.

ALSO ALSO this guy, Takeru Kusanagi, should be my FC
C:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazamizari on Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:04 am

Ah, yes hello. I would like to reserve the Talos Engineer? Levy is such a darling baby... Her hex codes?
Speech:#ba4c01
Thought:#1c2778
Her titan name? "Soliton"
My favorite anime... Hmm, Kuroshitsuji.
I hope this reservation is satisfactory!

Mazamizari
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wargamer on Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:26 am

Hello there, I would like to reserve the Talos Second-in-Command (or, rather, compete with the gentleman above for the position).
Hex codes would be: #324b21
Titan name would be "The Centurion Bismarck," obviously named after the position of Roman centurion and the Iron Chancellor of Germany, Otto Von Bismarck... Or, I could just take one of them and go with that. Not really decided.
My favorite anime would be an oldie called "Blassreiter," which was released in 2004, I believe.

Wargamer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:00 am

@Famishedpants
Reserved! And me a sadist? Why I don't enjoy the suffering of others! Not one bit sir!

@Mazamizari
Reserved!
@Wargamer
I'm not exactly comfortable with people competing with roles, since I'm really just a people pleaser, and wants to make everyone happy, and everything being sunshine, and rainbows. But I guess I can try if you really, really want the role, and will accept no others. But I'm just letting you know I don't like choosing between people.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:34 pm

Hello!

Could I reserve the Orion second in command? for a hex code I'll probably use #FF0000.

I'm not going to commit to a name quite yet. Sorry, you'll have to get your fix elsewhere, Dexter.

My favorite anime if I had to pick one would be Hunter X Hunter.

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:46 pm

@Thedoctorscompanion
Sure thing! Oh, and feel free to PM or something if you wanna talk about her, and Axel's history/relationship since most likely it'll be the most important one for the two characters.
@Everbody
Oh! I forgot to mention, you are allowed to change the Titan's name anytime before we start. Once we begin all name's are final

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:16 pm

Aw CutUp you should of told me. I still have Mac wauting. Any other roles open I can snag? I can edit Mac a bit to fit it.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:20 pm

@afreerobin
The Legacy role is still open. I think that's the only one

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:21 pm

I'll take it if that's okay. Want me to put my Hex code and FC?

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:25 pm

Sure, especially the FC. I forgot who you had, and I'm too lazy to go searching!

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!