Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hiraeth

Hiraeth

a part of “Hiraeth”, a fictional universe by The_Queen.

Oh won't you please look inside?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hiraeth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Hiraeth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:46 pm

Snips and sails and puppy dog tails.

We are born from a human base. Our bodies still, our hearts unbeating. In truth, our stories begin far before that. Our parents were the unsuspecting victims to genetic tampering. They targeted those using artificial insemination, able to put their spliced genes into nature's best ovens. We had only the best genes; plucked from the animal kingdom and swirled into our DNA. Night vision, camouflage, stealth. Our enemies never stood chance.

Where is our icy prison? Are you familiar with the wasteland of Siberia? It's long winters are notorious for its freeze. Outside the protective walls of our prison we would never stand a chance. Inside though, I fear we fare no better. We are animals and are treated as such. There are measures to keep us in, to attempt to reform us. Our bodies already won't function on their own, we have certain medicines we need to be given in order to continue living. The tampering of DNA came with a price; we will perhaps forever be dependent on their elixirs and injections.

Collars buzzing with electricity ensure we stay in line. The threat of cages and chains keep us from killing. We sleep in rooms together, four to a space. The beds are equipped to hold us down if needed, as not all of us particularly enjoy the necessary injections and infusions. Should we step out of line, the threat of the basement looms heavily over us.

What is in the basement? None can say for certain. The only thing we know is that it is a fate worse than death. The screams that come from the stairwell are bone chilling and no one who has gone under has yet to return.

Names? What names? We are numbers. Giving us names would be acknowledging the fact that we are partly human. It would be turning monsters into men. Despite their utter refusal to call us anything but our numbers, we have named ourselves. Story book characters, favorite heroes, streets, countries, we will use anything to identify ourselves. Perhaps we find comfort in knowing that we exist, or maybe we just want to pretend to be normal.

Code: Select all
[center][img]1001%20Fonts%20please[/img][/center]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[right][img]GIFOFCHARACTER[/img][/right][right][color=#Color][size=153]╎

[/size][/color][/right]

[center][img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/01c73690ba954b1a4e691cf5942b1539/tumblr_inline_n1xc7j4Edx1rb3m8r.gif[/img]
[font=aa]❝QUOTE GOES HERE ❞
[img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/01c73690ba954b1a4e691cf5942b1539/tumblr_inline_n1xc7j4Edx1rb3m8r.gif[/img]

【[size=97]ɗιαƖσgυє cσƖσя:[color=#HEX1][b]#MAIN[/b][/color] ♙ тнσυgнт cσƖσя [color=#HEX2][b]#SECOND[/b][/color][/size]】

[b]||[/b] [url=SONGURL]songname || artist[/url] [b]||[/b][/font][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[left][img]smallGif[/img]
[img]smallGif[/img]
[img]smallGif[/img][/left][right][img]smallGif[/img]
[img]smallGif[/img]
[img]smallGif[/img][/right][left][color=#MAINCOLOR][size=147]░

↠[/size][/color][/left][right][color=#MAINCOLOR][size=147]░

↞[/size][/color][/right][center][font=Garamond]{[color=#Color][size=120][b]☛ ⒻⓊⓁⓁ ⓃⒶⓂⒺ ☚[/b][/size][/color]}

{[color=#Color][size=120][b]☛ ⓃⒾⒸⓀⓃⒶⓂⒺⓈ ☚[/b][/size][/color]}

{[color=#Color][size=120][b]☛ ⒶⒼⒺ ☚[/b][/size][/color]}
{15-18}

{[color=#Color][size=120][b]☛ ⒼⒺⓃⒹⒺⓇ ☚[/b][/size][/color]}
♂♀

{[color=#Color][size=120][b]☛ ⓈⒺⓍⓊⒶⓁⒾⓉⓎ ☚[/b][/size][/color]}

{[color=#Color][size=120][b]☛ ⒻⒶⒸⒺ ⒸⓁⒶⒾⓂ ☚[/b][/size][/color]}
Name || Anime[/font][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][center][img]Whatthemirrorreflects[/img]
[img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/b4cad5f58cd9fe9ae0b93b5c3e5beec7/tumblr_inline_n1xc6rNTvX1rb3m8r.png[/img]
[font=aa]❝ INSPIRE US WITH A QUOTE ❞
[img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/b4cad5f58cd9fe9ae0b93b5c3e5beec7/tumblr_inline_n1xc6rNTvX1rb3m8r.png[/img][/center][/font]
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[right][img]bigGif[/img]
[img]bigGif[/img]
[img]boigGif[/img]
[img]bigGIf[/img][/right][left][color=#SECONDCOLOR][size=147]░

↠[/size][/color][/left][right][color=#SECONDCOLOR][size=147]░

↞[/size][/color][/right]
[center][font=Garamond]{[color=#Color][size=120][b]☛ ⒽⒺⒾⒼⒽⓉ ☚[/b][/size][/color]}

{[color=#Color][size=120][b]☛ ⓌⒺⒾⒼⒽⓉ ☚[/b][/size][/color]}

{[color=#Color][size=120][b]☛ ⒽⒶⒾⓇ ⒸⓄⓁⓄⓇ ☚[/b][/size][/color]}

{[color=#Color][size=120][b]☛ ⒺⓎⒺ ⒸⓄⓁⓄⓇ ☚[/b][/size][/color]}

{[color=#Color][size=120][b]☛ ⒷⓄⒹⓎ ⓂⒶⓇⓀⒾⓃⒼⓈ ☚[/b][/size][/color]}
(Tattoos, scars, piercings, etc)[/font]

{[color=#Color][size=120][b]☛ ⒼⒺⓃⒺⓇⒶⓁ ⒶⓅⓅⒺⒶⓇⒶⓃⒸⒺ☚ [/b][/size][/color]}[/center]
[font=Garamound][/font]
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]Little%20Motivators[/img]
[img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/b4cad5f58cd9fe9ae0b93b5c3e5beec7/tumblr_inline_n1xc6rNTvX1rb3m8r.png[/img]
[font=aa]♙  QUOTE ♙
[img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/b4cad5f58cd9fe9ae0b93b5c3e5beec7/tumblr_inline_n1xc6rNTvX1rb3m8r.png[/img][/center][/font]

[left][img]Insert%20small%20gif%20here[/img][/left][right][img]Insert%20small%20gif%20here[/img][/right][center][font=Garamound][color=#Color]☛ ⓁⒾⓀⒺⓈ[/color]☚[/center]
❥ LIKES [color=#Color] ANSWER [/color]
❥ LIKES [color=#Color] ANSWER [/color][/font][/center]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][size=140]❧[/size][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]What%20pushes%20my%20buttons[/img]
[font=aa]❝QUOTE ❞[/font]
[img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/b4cad5f58cd9fe9ae0b93b5c3e5beec7/tumblr_inline_n1xc6rNTvX1rb3m8r.png[/img][/center]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][center][left][img]gifHere[/img][/left][right][img]gifHere[/img][/right]
[font=Garamound][color=#Color]☛ ⒹⒾⓈⓁⒾⓀⒺⓈ[/color]☚
⌦ DISLIKES [color=#Color] ANSWER [/color]
⌦ DISLIKES [color=#Color] ANSWER [/color]
⌦ DISLIKES [color=#Color] ANSWER [/color][/font]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[right][img]bigGif[/img]
[img]bigGif[/img]
[img]bigGif[/img]
[img]bigGIf[/img][/right][left][color=#MAINCOLOR][size=147]░

↠[/size][/color][/left][right][color=#MAINCOLOR][size=147]░

↞[/size][/color][/right]
[font=Garamond]☛[color=#Color]ⓆⓊⒾⓇⓀⓈ[/color]☚
[b]QUIRK 1[/b]"EXPLANATION
[b]QUIRK 2[/b]EXPLANATION
[b]QUIRK 3[/b]EXPLANATION[/font]

☛ [font=Garamound][color=#Color]ⓌⒺⒶⓀⓃⒺⓈⓈⒺⓈ [/color]☚
⌦ [color=#MAIN][b]WEAKNESS[/b]]"EXPLANATION  "[/color]
⌦ [color=#MAIN][b]WEAKNESS[/b]"EXPLANATION "[/color]
⌦ [color=#MAIN][b]WEAKNESS[/b]"EXPLANATION "[/color]
⌦ [color=#MAIN][b]WEAKNESS[/b]"EXPLANATION "[/color][/font]

☛ [font=Garamound][color=#Color]ⓈⓉⓇⒺⓃⒼⓉⒽⓈ[/color]☚
❥ [color=#Color][b]Strength[/b]"EXPLANATION "[/color]
❥ [color=#Color][b]Strength[/b]"EXPLANATION "[/color]
❥ [color=#Color][b]Strength[/b]"EXPLANATION  "[/color]
❥ [color=#Color][b]Strength[/b]"EXPLANATION ."[/color][/font]

[font=Garamound]☛ [color=#Color]ⒻⒺⒶⓇⓈ[/color]☚
[b]FEAR 1[/b] EXPLANATION
[b]FEAR 2[/b] EXPLANATION
[b]FEAR 3[/b]EXPLANATION[/font]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]WhydoesmyreflectionshowwhatIdon'tknow[/img]
[font=Garamound]♙  QUOTE ♙[/font]
[img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/b4cad5f58cd9fe9ae0b93b5c3e5beec7/tumblr_inline_n1xc6rNTvX1rb3m8r.png[/img][/center]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[left][img]bigGif[/img]
[img]bigGif[/img]
[img]bigGif[/img]
[img]bigGif[/img][/left][font=Garamond][center]{[color=#Color][size=120][b]☛ ⓅⒺⓇⓈⓄⓃⒶⓁⒾⓉⓎ☚[/b][/size][/color]}[/font][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]The%20past%20should%20stay%20behind%20us[/img]
[font=aa]❝QUOTE ❞[/font]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[left][img]smallGif[/img]
[img]smallGif[/img]
[img]smallGif[/img][/left][right][img]smallGif[/img]
[img]smallGif[/img]
[img]smallGif[/img][/right][left][color=#SECONDCOLOR][size=147]░

↠[/size][/color][/left][right][color=#SECONDCOLOR][size=147]░

↞[/size][/color][/right]
[font=garamond][center]{[color=#Color][size=120][b]☛ ⓅⓁⒶⒸⒺ ⓄⒻ ⓄⓇⒾⒼⒾⓃ ☚[/b][/size][/color]}

{[color=#Color][size=120][b]☛ ⒻⒶⓂⒾⓁⓎ ☚[/b][/size][/color]}

{[color=#Color][size=120][b]☛ ⒽⒾⓈⓉⓄⓇⓎ ☚[/b][/size][/color]}

{[color=#Color][size=120][b]☛ ⓄⓉⒽⒺⓇ ☚[/b][/size][/color]}[/font][/center]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

ⒸⓄⓅⓎⓇⒾⒼⒽⓉ: ⓉⒽⒺ_ⓆⓊⒺⒺⓃ

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
Last edited by The_Queen on Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Re: Hiraeth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChelTori on Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:44 pm

Hello I would love to take the role of EXP#:O19824

My favourite from that album has to be Warriors, for some reason it gives me an overwhelming mood of needing to do something like filling out character sheets :)

As for the last question I would have a hard time naming a favourite but the one I have loved forever and would have to be Memoirs of a Geisha everytime I read it I cant help but want to be whisked to that time.

I look forward to the discussing of the RP and will probably be PMing you with a few questions if that is okay :3

FC: Killua HunterxHunter.

Last edited by ChelTori on Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✿ Miracles don't happen by chance ✿

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChelTori
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:48 pm

Hello ChelTori, I believe that this is our first time roleplaying together and I look forward to collaborating with you! I can't wait to see what you come up with! As far as an FC, if you need help just give me the sort of outline of what you're looking for and I'll see what I can dig up.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:22 pm

Hey there, Queen! I may be interested in reserving R96734. As for the passwords, I don't actually listen to Imagine Dragons, so I have no clue what's on that album. As for my favorite book, probably an old trilogy I stumbled across called "Rhapsody."

For my face claim, I'd probably end up going with this spooky lady here. Sadly, she doesn't seem to have any animated material to go with her, so it would all be static images. I think she fits the setting pretty well, aside from one question I have, which will determine whether or not I decide to join this RP.

Exactly how human/inhuman are our characters? Like, I get that we're re-animated corpses kept alive by chemicals and machinery, but, while that works perfectly for my character idea, there's just the small problem of some more unique aspects of the character I want to use - namely, she has two extra sets of arms, and some other assorted zombie problems. If you'd like a more complete description of the character I had in mind, I actually ended up applying as her on another thread, so you can read her bio here. If you could get back to me on whether or not she'd fit with your setting, and what I'd have to change in order to use her, I'd be much obliged.

Thanks!

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:48 pm

Hello Feyblue. They're not zombies, no, no, they are completely and utterly, 100% alive. They were born without heartbeats, but were resuscitated a few minutes later. The reason they need the injections and infusions is due to their not so human DNA that may or may not be compatible with the rest of their bodies. Unfortunately Juno will not fit in for this type of RP as they are still human just mixed with animal DNA.

Do you remember the problem dinosaur in Jurassic World? It's a bit like that. They only received the best traits of each strand, so technically they are "perfect" beings, but the cost of perfection is the complications of rejection, like receiving a transplant, which is what all the other medicines are for.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:58 pm

Oh. :/ Well, that's dismaying. I was hoping I'd finally get to use her. Well, sorry to bother you, I guess. I really misunderstood your descriptions. @_@

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:59 pm

@Queen: Hello there!

I'd like to reserve EXP#: F45892. I bet my life that I'll enjoy this! Asunder is really the first RP I've actually been able to, you know, POST in in so long that I'm excited for this one just the same ;o; I adore the entire Gone series by Michael Grant, but I guess if I had to choose a single, non-series book, it would probably be Hero by Perry Moore. I'm a sucker for superhero anything.

I have a few FC's in mind, but my mom is rushing me out the door for dinner, so if you don't mind I'll let you know which one I've decided on when I return home in a few. Thank you for your time!

@Fey: hEY BAE

Hazardous
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:08 pm

Hello Star Child! Speaking of replies, I think it may be your turn. I haven't checked though. Thank you for joining!

@Feyblue, I'm sorry. There's a ton of fun in making new characters though, are you sure you wouldn't like to stay?

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:44 pm

I was mostly willing to join because I thought I could re-use an old bio instead of making a new one. I don't think I have the time to actually write up a whole new bio. As such, I probably can't do much here. I'm really sorry. @_@

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phnx on Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:05 pm

Hello.
If possible I'd like to reserve EXP#: Z58793. I know like 3 Imagine Dragons songs and they're all from Night Visions so I'll just go with Gold.
I love all the books form Tomas Harris's Hannibal series but I guess I like Hannibal Rising best.

I was thinking of having Ai Enma from Hell Girl as the faceclaim because she looks innocent and murderous at the same time and I feel like that really works for the role.

phnx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:01 pm

@Queen: I'm sorry! While I have two faceclaims in mind, I honestly can't think of a character idea for the life of me that would suit this. I wouldn't want to make a character with a personality that doesn't work for this type of setting. I don't want to drag you or any of the others down, so I'll take back my reservation. Thank you for understanding.

Hazardous
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninja Bunny on Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:28 pm

I'd like to reserve EXP#: R96734, if it's open now? Maybe? Hopefully. Haha. Um, I'm so sorry if I made a mistake somewhere and forget to mention The Long Walk by Stephen King/Richard Bachman as my favorite book!

Face claim will be Lambadelta from Umineko No Naku Koro Ni! I hope she's suitable! She certainly can look rather creepy, right? In any case, I've got a few questions that I'll PM you once I have time, if that's okay? I'm somewhat busy so I can't really ask right now... so uh, yeah.

Ninja Bunny
Member for 9 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby catgirl on Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:39 pm

Hi Queen! It's been a while since I joined one of your role plays, and this one seems really interesting, good job! If it's not reserved yet, can I take subject EXP#: L98242? The golden Apples of the sun by Ray Bradbury is by far my favorite, alongside any other short stories he might have written. He is a great writer. I don't really listen to Imagine Dragons though... Can I get back to you on that?

His face claim will be Oz Vessalius because why not.

If anyone has any advice for the awful font on photoshop, or any tips on it whatsoever just drop me a PM. PLEASE drop me a PM.

catgirl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:54 pm

Both of you have been reserved!

@Star Child, it's alright.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jorxio on Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:48 am

Hello there. I'd like to reserve EXP#: F45892.

Plot sounds like it's right up the confusing traffic circle that I call my alley. I'll admit, to me, Imagine Dragons is really hit or miss with their songs. That being said, I really like 'Warriors.' My favorite book is a tie between Fallen Angels, because I have a strange love for books about the Vietnam War, and 'The Count of Monte Cristo.'

FaceClaim: Jonah (Jormungand)

Last edited by Jorxio on Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jorxio
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:00 am

Hello Jorxio, thank you for reserving. I've put you down for F4, however, I'm going to request that you pick someone a bit younger looking for your FC. Should you need help I am 100% willing to provide it.

Thank you,
The_Queen.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jorxio on Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:12 am

Reasonable request. I accept, and raise you a conveniently younger looking version. Thank you for the reservation.

Jorxio
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:12 am

I'm interested in joining this rp as I have a soft spot for human experimentation. I'd like to reserve EXP#: G98294. If that happens to be taken I'll take whichever slot is remaining.

I don't really listen to Imagine Dragons but just to name a song at random here is "Dream".

My favorite book has to be Flatland by Edwin A. Abbott.

As far as face claims are concerned I haven't a picture to provide immediately as I am not currently flush with character pictures which work for the type of character I'll be making.
Last edited by Zalgo on Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:31 am

Can I just say well done on creating this RP. The detail and thought you've given this is exponential and it really shows. I really hope I can be a part of Hiraeth!

I'd like to reserve #W29845 if that's alright with you.

For now, I'm thinking her FC will be Miwako Sakurada from Paradise Kiss. However, I recognise that your own character, Alice, also has pink hair and I'm happy to change to a different character. I'll go hunting! (They seem like they could be foils though! :D)

I'm a fan of The Fall by Imagine Dragons.

As to my favourite book... Probably Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov or Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas!

Sorry about this, but after thinking it through, I don't think I'll be able to join you :( It's exam period at the moment and I'm not sure if I'll have my character completed in time. But I wish you all the best! This RP looks amazing.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby βəəlzəβ∩β on Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:06 am

Hello there!

I have to say that this plot sounds very intriguing, and the effort and detail put into it is wonderfully done. With that said I would like to reserve EXP#: #W29845 if it’s still available? If not that’s completely fine, but I’ll put down the passwords anyway just in case. ^^

From Imagine Dragons I’d have to say my favourite song would be “I bet my life”, and as for my favourite book I would have to say ‘How to train your dragon’ by Cressida Cowell. I have a soft spot for children’s books, especially that series ~

For the FC I was thinking of going with Anna Kushina, if she’s suitable? I can change it if necessary.

Last edited by βəəlzəβ∩β on Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

βəəlzəβ∩β
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!