Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hiraeth

Hiraeth

a part of “Hiraeth”, a fictional universe by The_Queen.

Oh won't you please look inside?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hiraeth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Hiraeth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:38 pm

@Queen

Alrightie.
Can my character do some of the killing? For character development of course, along with a few others?
Lawl. I'm already looking forward to it... that's kinda messed isn't it? XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skykoko
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:31 am

If I've decided to kill off a character then yes, your character can kill them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:03 am

You can kill Crux off.
I apologise to those who made relationships with him that didn't get to properly play out. I signed up for this roleplay with the intention to see it through but things have been putting me off. Maybe I'll see you again in future roleplays!

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninja Bunny on Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:09 am

@Queen/Skykoko

Oooh, can Ophie help kill too? (Well, she wouldn't want to kill Crux), but any of the others, she'd gladly tag team with Fey to uh.... see her friends off from the mortal coil, so to speak.

Ninja Bunny
Member for 9 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:50 am

You two can double up on Crux if you'd like.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninja Bunny on Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:00 pm

Hello! Um, if anyone cares, I'll drop this link to an rpgwrite page I made to make talking/chatting/planning things easier. If it's a silly idea, just ignore me!
http://write.roleplaygateway.com/p/Hierath

Ninja Bunny
Member for 9 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:20 pm

@NinjaBunny - I can't PM so....

Okay, so Fey and Ophie are going to kill Crux... YAY. XD

Hmmm... the only time I've seen a character death before, was my now character Xue when I once had to quit... they didn't kill him though they teleported him to the moon.

Anyway, I'm on that write thingie, Ninja!

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:48 pm

@EVERYONE

ALRIGHT, PEOPLE!!!
After literally a full day yesterday and some today of work - it's been nearly 24 hours, holy crap - the post is finished! Make sure you read it, even though it's long - it has some very important plot points in it, including but not limited to, a - the first sightings of an interesting new team of characters, still in the making - b, the elimination of Crux, and c - the foreshadowing of a plot twist that will severely effect all posts to come. So make sure you tune into those! ^.^

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby catgirl on Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:34 am

Sorry it's such a short post, I have an important interview I need to prepare for and then I'm going to travel. There's quite a bit going on in my life right now, I promise I'll get back to formatting it properly once I get my mind to calm down.
If anyone has any advice for the awful font on photoshop, or any tips on it whatsoever just drop me a PM. PLEASE drop me a PM.

catgirl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby βəəlzəβ∩β on Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:18 am

I’ll hopefully post sometime over the weekend.
Some things have happened in my life recently and I’m going to be busier, but I’ll try and get the post up over the next few days.

Just a heads up.

βəəlzəβ∩β
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby catgirl on Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:03 am

Ok so um... A little late now but what's going on? I have a vague idea of them being caught by Lucy's captors, but I'm a little lost.

catgirl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninja Bunny on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:32 am

Catgirl, if you've got the time, let's discuss things in the link I posted above :>

Ninja Bunny
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby βəəlzəβ∩β on Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:37 am

I’m very sorry for not having a post up yet.
You see, I’m currently in hospital at the moment and I’m using my phone just now.
I’ll try and get one up when I can, and I apologize if I’m holding things up. ><

βəəlzəβ∩β
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Royalburden on Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:18 pm

Yo yo! Royal here for sho'

Yeah no not pulling that one again. I am working on a character right now.
I call him James Armon AKA The Lyre, Songbird, or Mimic.

His vocal cords, lungs, and throat muscles where altered to be able produce any sound and vocal pattern in order to taunt, trick, or confuse his enemies. Usually used in tandem with quick and efficient stealth kills at close range.

He's surly, a bit of an asshat, but man the impressions he does at an office party are spot on EVERY TIME! Love to love him, love to hate him. I hope you love to rp with him.

Thank you -bows-
Also FC claim to Makoto Ogami of Ghost Hound, unless that's taken.

Royalburden
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!