Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Project: KOKKUA

a part of “Project: KOKKUA”, a fictional universe by C O S M I C.

After a 20 year bio-war in the upbeat technology savvy town of Kokkua, many begin to fall ill to an odd disease from the black smoke caused by the bombing. What they do not realize is that this smoke causes certain death and zombication.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Project: KOKKUA”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:44 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Project: KOKKUA"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Project: KOKKUA

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninja Bunny on Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:17 am

Hello there! I'd like to reserve the female Second in Command of Squad 1, please! FC is likely to be Kotori Itsuka, if that's okay. Here is a potential gif for the front page, if you want one.
It's always annoying to get caught by a smoker in Left 4 Dead. It's so frustrating!
-noms on cookie-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ninja Bunny
Member for 9 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:22 am

Ninja Bunny wrote:Hello there! I'd like to reserve the female Second in Command of Squad 1, please! FC is likely to be Kotori Itsuka, if that's okay. Here is a potential gif for the front page, if you want one.
It's always annoying to get caught by a smoker in Left 4 Dead. It's so frustrating!
-noms on cookie-

Welcome aboard

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nosyfatguy on Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:00 pm

Yo, what's crackin ;D I'd like to reserve the Advisor for Squad 2
Fc would definitely be Yukio Okumura

Look at the Smoke coming off Yukio's Gun!

nosyfatguy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:50 pm

nosyfatguy wrote:Yo, what's crackin ;D I'd like to reserve the Advisor for Squad 2
Fc would definitely be Yukio Okumura

Look at the Smoke coming off Yukio's Gun!

Nice. Welcome aboard.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:02 pm

Hey I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things! So if you want to rp with a SMOKER like me I'd be honored, I swear I won't hack up my lungs. My FC would be that of Masaomi Kida, and the position I'm after is one of the new recruits of squad 3!
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:53 pm

The5thHorseman wrote:
Hey I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things! So if you want to rp with a SMOKER like me I'd be honored, I swear I won't hack up my lungs. My FC would be that of Masaomi Kida, and the position I'm after is one of the new recruits of squad 3!

*throws confetti* Welcome! Now we just need one more person.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:15 pm

And I shall ask to have that last spot~ Although I'm not much of a SMOKER myself, I still find it interesting about the smoke, although the FC is in the air as of the moment. :P

Thanks~

~~ Lufia
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:34 pm

Lufia wrote:And I shall ask to have that last spot~ Although I'm not much of a SMOKER myself, I still find it interesting about the smoke, although the FC is in the air as of the moment. :P

Thanks~

~~ Lufia

*smashes table* WELCOME! Get thos WIP's rolling

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby evilpokerchip on Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:38 pm

Wow! That filled up fast, nice to meet everyone!
Decay will feed the bloom.

evilpokerchip
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:44 pm

I'm super excited to get this done. I haven't role played with lits in forever, and I've been writing fanfics instead mainly. I like the idea of the story though there are some things I'd like to clear up. If this is like a post apocalyptic setting to what level is it? Like fallout ( wasteland with large amounts of survivors and colonies), Last of us (very few friendly people left), or is the city fairly intact? And how many people are there in general left? To what level of technology is their like modern or more advanced? Umm I guess that is all for now.

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:00 pm

My Face Claim has been decided.

"Dark One, this is your end!"
Izayoi from BlazBlue: Chronophantasma

If Izayoi isn't acceptable I'll find another one then~

~~Lufia

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:46 pm

Lufia wrote:My Face Claim has been decided.

"Dark One, this is your end!"
Izayoi from BlazBlue: Chronophantasma

If Izayoi isn't acceptable I'll find another one then~

~~Lufia

Gotcha

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:07 pm

Just finished up blade and accepted the profiles that were sent~! You guys wanna do a characters thoughts thread while we wait?

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninja Bunny on Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:15 pm

I'd be willing. Mind setting it up?
Also, pokerchip, I was thinking maybe Sera and Kasumi were in the same circle of friends in school, since they're the same age and all. If it's a silly idea just punch me in the face or something :3

Ninja Bunny
Member for 9 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:17 pm

Alrighty then! Also so far, everyones looks great~

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:03 am

Hey guys just a reminder to please finish up your profiles

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby evilpokerchip on Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:05 am

Ninja Bunny!! I was thinking the same thing! Lets be buddies~ :D

Also I would love to join you in the Character Opinions thread but frankly, I have no idea what the heck I'm supposed to do there lol

evilpokerchip
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:34 am

Guys im gonna need an update on those characters seriously...

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:13 pm

So I'm going to try and finish by Wednesday sorry about the delay I've been a bit busy.

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!