Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Alloyed Generation

The Alloy Generation

a part of “The Alloyed Generation”, a fictional universe by FaddedFox.

Scientists are playing God again, urging the evolution of a new kind of human but will it pay off or just end in tragedy?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Alloyed Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Alloy Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:14 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Alloy Generation"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: The Alloy Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:50 am

Hello there Fadded, I don't know if you remember me but we've RP'd once or twice together in the past before. Anyways, since you've yet to post any rules, might I reserve a female photokenisis?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:59 am

Hey Cheshire. ^^ I do remember you! Good to see you. I have just posted the rules and I'll reserve the character. I should have a CS up tonight so people can get started.

As I mentioned, this isn't first come first serve. Roles can be competed for. However, druidquest, Bartholomew Finch, almostinsane, DarkOrbStories, CrimsonFox, and Ivisbo cannot be competed against. They are the players from the Mutt Project, the rp that this one is based off and was created because we didn't get a chance to play the story. Their roles can only be taken if they themselves decide they no longer want to be a part of this or if they suddenly vanish for 3 weeks. If you reallllly want a pyro, aero, or hydro character, please pm your idea and why I should add an additional slot for those elements. Thank you. ^^

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:05 am

That's alright, I'm fine with photokenesis. I hope this one will have a lot of success! I probably won't get in the CS until tomorrow since it's so late here and I have yet to decide on an FC >.<

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:07 am

Phew, all right! I put up the CS. You guys can adjust it and modify it as you will. That is just how how I formatted my character. As long as you have the content required, I don't care you design it. ^^ I look forward to rping with all of you.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lazor Guns on Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:11 am

Can I reserve the head scientist's assistant? Also, since I can have two characters, could I also be an Umbra Alloy?

Lazor Guns
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:11 am

Hello, I'd like to try for an umbra alloy spot.
I already have a FC in mind, Shion from No.6 (I hope he's alright).
This RP is really interesting, I hope I can be a part of it!

la.lune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwarranted on Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:09 am

Hello, was interested in reserving an Aero or Geokinesis depending on which was available, if either. Preferably Aero, but regardless I would be using Grey from Fairy Tale as a FC. I can have a character sheet submitted as soon as today, depending on your response. Thank you. ^_^
"Is she really that important to you?"

ImageImage

Unwarranted
Member for 8 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazamizari on Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:40 pm

Can I try for an umbra Alloy spot?
FC|Kuroyukihime from Accel world!
I know she's not albino I'm sorry ;_;
Last edited by Mazamizari on Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mazamizari
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:44 pm

I posted Kano back up. Thanks for doing this @FaddedFox- Also, did you need a gif of him for the front page?
Happy to get this show on the road!

If anyone has any relationship ideas, feel free to PM me :)

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiri711 on Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:50 pm

May I please reserve a spot
There are forks in the road
What will you choose
How while you fight back in such ways.

Kiri711
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:24 pm

Oh my. O.O I was not expecting so many people to come over here lol. I am going to go through my pms, the current character submissions and this ooc thread to see who is reserving what and make my list of reservations on the intro and competitions. I will update this post once I am done looking at everything so you all know here you stand. Thank you for your interest guys!

UPDATE:

Okay guys so I have my list and have updated the intro to reflect all the changes. First off, all but one of the previous Mutt Project crew has been accepted. I am waiting on the last character to be completed before I accept it.

Reservations"
@ Nakesnake - I have received your reservation but I do not know where to put you down. Which role were you looking to play?

@ Unwarranted - I have created the Gravitokinesis as we have discussed for you. :3

@ Alice Kirkland - I have noted you wanted an aero but both aero roles have been taken. If you have a unique plot twist or something for your character, I am happy to hear it. Otherwise, please reserve another character. We have an open geo alloy role.

@ Iward103, Sirius Baren, and Cheshire, the three of you are now competing for the two photo alloy spots. That means that two of you will get in. I will judge your characters when the three of you are done.

@ Lazor Guns - I reserved your assistant role.

@ Lazor Gunss, la.lune, and Mazamizari, you three are now competing for the two umbra alloy spots. I will judge your characters when you all are done.

@ Kiri711 - I do not know which role you would like to reserve. There is an open geo alloy spot. Everything else is up for competition.

@ EVERYONE: So the reservations are good for 4 days. If you do not have your character sheets done in four days, you will not have your reservation. If you need an extension, please let me know and I'll give you an extra day.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazamizari on Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:55 pm

U-um! I have finished Kimiko~
If there's anything wrong pm me and I'll fix her!
Pumped~

Mazamizari
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:13 pm

I apologize for how slow I've been, I've been trying to figure out an FC for my character based on the genetics of the current Aero and Pyro characters and realized I was getting waaaay too much into it. I had a punnet square and everything, anyways I'll try to finish my character up, sorry for the delay >.<

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:15 pm

@ Cheshire - It is okay. ^^ You have time.

@ Mazamizari - I'll read the profile right now and give you feedback. I won't be accepting competition character until all profiles for the role are completed, as a reminder. ^^

@ everyone - Would you guys like me to create a relationship thread? Figure it gives you guys a chance to work on something while we wait. It doesn't have to be completed before we start. I am probably going to make it optional if it is something you guys want.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwarranted on Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:39 pm

I think a relationship thread would be helpful. I know sometimes it can be a drag trying to get introductions out of the way in character, so given a chance to establish at least an acquaintanceship beforehand could save some filler.

Unwarranted
Member for 8 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:04 am

I have no objections to the relationship thread.

druidquest
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Storyteller Novelist Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lazor Guns on Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:54 am

Just wondering, but where exactly is the NewGen laboratory set? I would assume Japan because of the anime style, but I just wanted to be sure.

Lazor Guns
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkOrbStories on Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:16 am

So I take the scientists use the same 'high pitched noise' technique to stop rampaging Alloys? Or do you have something else in mind?

DarkOrbStories
Member for 8 years
Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:12 pm

I'll work on the relationship sheet today and hopefully get that all set up!

I can't believe I forgot to mention how they stop the alloys XD. Yes, the scientists will use a high pitched noise that only the alloys can hear. For those of you who are not familiar with the Mutt Project, this noise is extremely annoying and it harms the alloys ears. The frequency also disrupts their concentration and forces them to stop using their power.

It could be set in Japan if you want. I was debating where I wanted this. They are essentially secluded in a forest somewhere so that if the alloys do get out, they can't immediately run into civilization.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!