Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Streets of New York

The Streets of New York

a part of “The Streets of New York”, a fictional universe by eiraktten.

Organized Crime. Drugs. Alcohol. Violence. Trust Issues. What more could you ask for when it comes to a Mafia Family?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Streets of New York”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Streets of New York

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:59 pm

Make your reservations here. If you have questions feel free to ask.
Later on I will be adding a relationship thread.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eiraktten
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Streets of New York

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:28 pm

Hey!

Is it possible to reserve Vanessa hudgens?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:30 pm

@Girl2Fine2
Of course! Consider her reserved. c:

eiraktten
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:44 pm

Hiya, could I possible reserve Megan Fox?

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:50 pm

@Miyer
Sure thing. c:

eiraktten
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:53 pm

@eiraktten
OMG! Another awesome roleplay! Mind if I reserved Eva face claim, please?

If you're taking that role then I'm happy to snag a male. Whichever one is fine with me.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:55 pm

@Sunshine and Whiskey
You can go ahead and have that role. I'm waiting to pick up another role later on if I need to. c:
She is reserved.

eiraktten
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:24 pm

Hey, could I reserve Jensen Ackles please?

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:32 pm

@phoenixheart
Yes. Can't wait to see the character. c:

eiraktten
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:05 pm

Mind if I snag FC:Johnny Depp? I might change his FC later if that's alright...not sure. I'll run it by you first, of course!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:14 pm

@Scarlet Loup
Sure, I'll reserve him for you. c:

eiraktten
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:31 pm

Hi :) I'd like to reserve FC: Molly Quinn if that's okay. Like Scarlet, may change the fc but for now while the flare is there, I'd like to express my interest.
ImageImage

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:35 pm

@xNocturnax
Of course, no problem. c:
Also, welcome back. ^_^

eiraktten
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:13 pm

hi, i am tempted to reserve for the role of
fc: Mila Kunis
"originality is dead."

uniquest
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:18 pm

@uniquest
Sure, can be reserved.

eiraktten
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:37 pm

Mind if I change the FC to Oscar Isaac? I'm thinking his name is going to be Antonio, by the way -

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:26 pm

@Scarlet
Sure, that's fine with me. I'll change it on the main page. c:

eiraktten
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:05 pm

Are there any female roles left that can be applied for or am I a day late and a dollar short? This is such an amazing premise, and the character dynamics seem cool as well so far. Can't wait to hear back.
ImageImage

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:30 pm

@Quitelovely487
Sorry, all females are currently reserved atm.

eiraktten
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:44 am

Hi there. I was wondering if I could reserve the fc:Ian Somerhalder role if it's still up for grabs?

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!