Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Episodes and Epilogues

Episodes and Epilogues

a part of “Episodes and Epilogues”, a fictional universe by druidquest.

Low-obligation writing group for episodic prompt-based short stories.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Episodes and Epilogues”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Episodes and Epilogues

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:41 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Episodes and Epilogues"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

druidquest
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Storyteller Novelist Tipworthy Giver

Re: Episodes and Epilogues

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:51 pm

So are we going to wait for more people before we do the prompts or just start and let others join when they want to?

Also favorite genres are fantasy and sci-fi.
I'm not saying the voices are real, I'm saying they have some good ideas.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:23 pm

We could start now, if you like.

druidquest
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Storyteller Novelist Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arctickchild on Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:30 pm

fave genres are scifi/fantasy dont make fun of me i have memory issues and you know it druidquest

arctickchild
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:32 pm

what a strange introduction hello

druidquest
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arctickchild on Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:34 pm

hello druidquest, who i definitely am not related to and have no personal relationship with

arctickchild
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:45 pm

what an oddly specific denial. nice of you to take an interest, i suppose.

druidquest
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:28 am

So, yeah, we can start whenever you want . I'm OK with now or later.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:10 pm

We can start now. First prompt is up.

druidquest
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lord of pandemonium on Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:50 pm

Hello good sir i Would like to be here to improve my writing if that is fine with you and my favorite genre is fantasy.

lord of pandemonium
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:14 pm

go for it my fine sir

druidquest
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:02 am

finished a bit earlier than i expected. cool.

druidquest
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:52 pm

I got done early too

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iridescence on Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:31 pm

Hello! Can I still join? I've been looking everywhere for a low-obligation writing group. :3

Iridescence
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:02 am

Yeah, sure! Sorry for the late response.

druidquest
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:49 am

Mmmm. I'm not really satisfied - I'd've liked to get through the trip to the tailor, maybe get some more interaction with Kajaa - but I'm almost out of time, and it probably would've gotten a bit unwieldy, Oh well.

druidquest
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arctickchild on Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:18 pm

i cant believe i finished my submission only to forget to actually post it, pathetic

arctickchild
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:25 pm

Yeah I'm gonna be a little late as well

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:17 pm

I hate to do this, but i'm gonna have to drop this RP, I just got to much on my plate at the moment with moving and my college studies. Sorry.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:56 am

sorry bout the unintended hiatus. got writers block following the unfortunate death of all my rps. T.T

new prompt should be up.

druidquest
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!