Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Camp Tolerance

Huntsville High Relations

a part of “Camp Tolerance”, a fictional universe by Sunflower.

This character driven roleplay focuses on handpicked individuals as they face the challenges of interacting with someone else outside of their clique for the whole entire Summer.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Tolerance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Huntsville High Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:20 am

Code: Select all
[center][font=garamond][img]Name Photo Here[/img]
[img]gif[/img]
[size=120][color=hexcode]{[/color][i]"Quote Here."[/i][color=hexcode]}[/color][/size]
⚜ Acquaintances || ☯ Neutral || ☮ Friends || ♫ Best Friends || ♥ Love Interest || ⚤ Boyfriend/Girlfriend || ☠ Enemies
[img]http://media.moddb.com/images/articles/1/185/184208/auto/line-divider.png[/img][/font][/center][center][font=garamond][right][img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/a94fb0f22395c98642b201c0c37f2b16/tumblr_nepasuLToO1t0bpqgo2_250.gif[/img][/right]Symbol Here [color=#FD695C][b]D A R L A . M O O R E[/b][/color] Symbol Here
Your comments here
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/9605ca943a2a5ae58ae698e9db98e02b/tumblr_inline_npztt0pSct1sccn28_500.gif[/img][/right]Symbol Here [color=hexcode][b]J A S M I N E . M A R K S[/b][/color] Symbol Here
Your comments here
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/bc2ac47ac01410c713752d978f27c6a4/tumblr_mzm7geZ8oR1rba0yjo4_250.gif[/img][/right]Symbol Here [color=hexcode][b]T Y R O N E . M A R K S[/b][/color] Symbol Here
Your comments here
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/965c9eec8d306e4abff765d4cb556efa/tumblr_inline_njn78fZ8Zb1rooebp.gif[/img][/right]Symbol Here [color=#39004d][b]R I L E Y . R I C H A R D S O N[/b][/color] Symbol Here
Your comments here
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/79c7656a7b8526a0ae5e26418cc8cf5d/tumblr_mtgre8aEvK1qbngkjo1_250.gif[/img][/right]Symbol Here [color=#DF0101][b]J A C K . C A M P B E L L[/b][/color] Symbol Here
Your comments here
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m55484rEND1r0aip7.gif[/img][/right]Symbol Here [color=#b1b332][b]S Y D N E Y . B L A C K M A N[/b][/color] Symbol Here
Your comments here
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/c3a49ba9acaf2563aab607b6f093c3da/tumblr_n6xjladzRB1qggrzoo4_250.gif[/img][/right]Symbol Here [color=#168AE4][b]L E N N O X . C A L D W E L L[/b][/color] Symbol Here
Your comments here
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[right][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/MYR1HohITN0uk/giphy.gif[/img][/right]Symbol Here [color=hOTPINK][b]S A M . E D W A R D S[/b][/color] Symbol Here
Your comments here
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[right][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/19daf67705aedccf18dd69842b880aaf/tumblr_nqn3i5SDyp1r3nhido1_250.gif[/img][/right]Symbol Here [color=NAVY][b]T H O M A S . E D W A R D S[/b][/color] Symbol Here
Your comments here
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/8005595185b92b0e5eb0abef5d773a85/tumblr_n4xc2t6Ri21qebu4so6_250.gif[/img][/right]Symbol Here [color=#009933][b]J . C A R M I C H A E L[/b][/color] Symbol Here
Your comments here
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/1539b0c4148504a7ec01647eef0d4eb3/tumblr_mpsb3cXqIs1rsin77o10_250.gif[/img][/right]Symbol Here [color=hexcode][b]T H E O D O R E . R O C K E F E L L E R[/b][/color] Symbol Here
Your comments here[/font][/center]
Last edited by eiraktten on Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eiraktten
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Huntsville High Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:29 am

ImageImageImageImage
{“I'm sorry. It's hard to show kindness to people who hate me.”}
⚜ Acquaintances || ☯ Neutral || ☮ Friends || ♫ Best Friends || ♥ Love Interest || ⚤ Boyfriend/Girlfriend || ☠ Enemies
ImageJ A S M I N E . M A R K S
"Jasmine is what one might call a frenemy of sorts. We don't always seem to get along very well and there are times when we spend so much time together the way normal friends would. We have each other's backs, at least when we're getting along that is."

ImageT Y R O N E . M A R K S
"It's pretty obvious around school that Tyrone is Jasmine's brother and given that bit of information it would make things a bit complicated if I were to go out of my way and make some sort of friendship with him. Not only would this not be much of a good idea because of the fact that I'm friends with Jasmine, but we just wouldn't get along if we were to spend any time together. We live on two different spectrums of life."

ImageR I L E Y . R I C H A R D S O N
"I love Riley to death! We are the best of friends and I always take him with me when I go shopping. He always tells me the truth about how I look in certain things and he is always there for me when I need him. We do tend to flirt with each other at times because that is just how close we are. But we would never, EVER go any further than that. We don't want to risk ruining our great friendship."

ImageSymbol Here J A C K . C A M P B E L L Symbol Here
Your comments here

ImageS Y D N E Y . B L A C K M A N
"Regardless of what everyone thinks of Sydney, she has always been a loyal friend and is a great person. Everyone always seems to think so low of her and it upsets me. I'd be willing to beat anyone down if they had the nerve to come at my girl. Sure we might of had a couple problems in the past, but that just made our friendship turn more into a sister-ship."

ImageL E N N O X . C A L D W E L L
"He really seems to know how to get under my skin. Any time we're around each other there always seems to be some sort of argument. Though I do feel he seems to be hiding something he knows about me, I just wish I could find out what it was."

ImageS A M . E D W A R D S
"Sam has been a great friend in the past. We used to do so much together. But within these past couple of years things seemed to go down the drain between the two of us. She claims that it's because of differences, etc. but for some reason I believe there is more to it. I miss having Sam around. Of course I would never admit that to anyone because I'm not looking forward to being pushed down the social ladder for missing someone who is now towards the bottom of the ladder. I will always be here for her though, no matter what."

ImageT H O M A S . E D W A R D S
"Thomas has always been a bit adorable in my opinion but I never really got much of a chance to get to know him until he offered to tutor me. Well...more like accepted to when I came begging him. After spending so much time with him I began to develop feelings for him. But of course I wasn't going to tell anyone about this because of the whole clique thing. Even if I had the courage to admit my feelings for him, I'm not even sure if he feels the same way about me. So either way, it'd be best if I kept my feelings to myself."

ImageJ . C A R M I C H A E L
"You know, I don't recall that name. This is very odd because I know everyone in this school."

ImageT H E O D O R E . R O C K E F E L L E R
"Ever since our first in depth conversation about our views on life, our friendship began to sprout. Any time I'm in need of an intelligent conversation, he is the first person I look for. Not only because he never runs out of things to talk about when I'm fresh out of ideas, but because he also tends to be a great listener."
Last edited by eiraktten on Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:55 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eiraktten
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:35 am

{“Most of my life I've felt alone, even if I was with people.”}
ImageD A R L A . M O O R E
"I slept with her at one of the parties she hosted two years ago, but she seems to act like she doesn't remember any of it. But whatever. Either way we don't really get along all that well. From what I recall of the night we spent together, it was more of an angry sex sort of thing than anything else."

"Jazz and I aren't exactly the closest of friends but we still go out and do things, even get into trouble together every once in a while. I helped her vandalize the school and was persuaded to keep quiet because she blamed her brother, Tryrone for the vandalism. I still feel bad about doing that to Tyrone but the two of us really couldn't afford to get into any more trouble. I just wish there would be a way I could explain everything to Tyrone without him getting mad at me, which that would be the difficult problem."

"We've been friends for a long time now and to be honest he has always been one of my best friends. Every once in a while my friendship with his sister tends to stir up a bit of drama between the two of us but never anything we couldn't handle. We always have each other's backs and that will never change."

"I know of the guy but other than that there isn't anything to say. I've never had a reason to really speak to him or spend any time with him. We don't really travel in the same circles very often."

Your comments here

"This girl never ceases to get on my last nerve. I'm not sure what I ever did to her, but any time we're in the same proximity of each other there is no denying some sort of words are going to start flying between us. She is nothing but a spoiled, rotten, bitch."

"Our relationship is more casual than anything else. We have always been there for each other and I hope that will never change. Though just recently we started giving the dating thing a try, but it's not exactly an official thing; it's more for fun. If either of us end up changing our minds or how we feel about the situation then I'd be willing to end things on a clean note and hope that our friendship will still be in tact. If not then I'm not sure how I'd deal with things. But let's not get into that right now."

"It would be sugar coating if I said the two of them didn't get along very well. Any time we're around each other, words get bitter, punches get thrown, sometimes we're even throwing objects at each other. We hate each other's guts, regardless of the fact that I'm dating his sister. Even before I got with Sam we never got along very well, but given the recent changes with my relationship with Sam, things between us got worse."

"J has always been a great friend of mine. Ever since we were kids we had each other's backs. Even though the two of us seemed to grow into somewhat different directions, there is nothing that would ever come between us. Any time I needed a place to stay, she allowed me to stay with her. But I wish she would lay off about my getting high."

"I don't have any personal problems with the guy but he is a bit of an annoyance."
Last edited by eiraktten on Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

eiraktten
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:35 am

{"Don't worry be happy now."}
"I know of her."
J knows who Darla is. Not that Darla knows her or that either of them have ever shared a conversation.

"I know of her."
J knows who Jasmine is. Not that either of them have ever shared a conversation.

"Ty's the best."
Ty and J get along well. They are both pretty chill and enjoy hanging out. He also has a habit of looking out for her and trying to keep her safe.

"I know of him."
J knows who Riley is. Not that either of them have ever shared a conversation or he knows who she is.

Your comments here

ImageSymbol HereS Y D N E Y . B L A C K M A N Symbol Here
Your comments here

"I've known Len for practically ever."
J and Lennox have been close since they were little. Sure they grew up a little different, but they have never let that get in the way of their friendship. He was he one who introduced her to skateboarding. Lennox is also always welcome to stay at her's when he needs a place.

ImageSymbol Here S A M . E D W A R D S Symbol Here
Your comments here

ImageSymbol Here T H O M A S . E D W A R D S Symbol Here
Your comments here

ImageSymbol Here T H E O D O R E . R O C K E F E L L E R Symbol Here
Your comments here

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:51 am

{"Did you see that disgusting sweater she was wearing?"}
"Dar? Only the most gorgeous, fabulous shopping partner around."
Darla and Riley get along great and are absolute besties. He always makes sure he's there when she goes shopping to make sure she doesn't buy anything hideous. Sure they tend to flirt with each other but its more who they are, Riley would never ever dream of going there with her.

"We talk - ish"
Yeah Riley and Jasmine talk occasionally. Similar circles and all. However she's not the biggest fan of him.

"Yeah, Skater boy? No."
Riley doesn't really care to associate with flaky, chilled out skaters.

Your comments here

"Syd's great really."
Sydney and Riley are both part of Mean Girls and Boys clique. They get along great and are always sharing they're negative opinions of others. They always share their gossip with each other.

Image☠⚜ L E N N O X . C A L D W E L L ⚜☠
"Know enough to know I don't like the guy."
Riley knows of Lennox. He also knows the two would never get along if they actually associated with each other all that much.

Your comments here

Your comments here

"Who?"
Riley has never really heard of J.

Your comments here

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:02 am

Sam EdwardsImage
{"Despite everything, I will continue to be kind to others even when they try to hurt me. I will not become them."}

"Darla and I used to be good friends... But after I found out how the preps truly felt about me, I guess I just started to cut them out of my life. All of them. I am mainly to blame for our friendship falling apart, so that now when we see each other in the halls, no words are exchanged and not a glance given.

There is no animosity between us, but rather an indifference from both parties. An outsider might think it sad, but I feel like it was for the best."

"Jazz and I used to be friends, pretty good friends in fact, we were even talking about forming a duo together and debuting... The collapse of our friendship was my fault once again, but Jazz didn't take it as well as Darla did. Jazz got mad.
Rather then just simply ignoring me and coexisting together, Jazz turned our once friendship into a hostile relationship. I don't blame her for her anger, I just wish it hadn't ended this way."

"Weirdly, it was Ty who I connected the most with after joining the Skaters. We have know each other back when I was part of the Preps, though we never really spoke because of Jazz, and so unlike all my other friends, he knows that side of me... Ty also understands what I'm going through a lot of the time and visa versa. He became my confident, someone I knew would understand and not judge me, and I was his confident too.

Out of all the Skaters, Ty is definitely the one I consider my closest friend."

"Riley used to be my brothers childhood best friend, and so we ended up spending a lot of time together though our friendship never achieved the same level as Thom and Riley's friendship, mainly due to the fact I had a huge crush on him back then, so I was always nervous and shy whenever we talked.

Riley has changed... I know Thom no longer likes him anymore, but I think that deep down, the Riley who I feel for is still there so I'm not giving up on him."

Your comments here

"I don't really know much about Sydney besides the fact that she is part of the Mean Girls and is known as 'Queen Bitch' around the school... I can't really pass judgement though until I've actually met her, she can't be that bad."

"Lennox and I have a very causal relationship. We have always been pretty good friends, with him often being the one I go to a good party with. However, as time went on, we both kinda noticed a natural chemistry between the two of us and so decided that 'screw it', we should give the whole dating thing a try. Despite this, the normal expectations that come into play when dating don't apply to us, we are doing this for fun, and should it stop being that, both of us are ready to let go of the relationship.

The only issue we have between us is the fact that I want him to stop doing drugs, however his condition is that I must dye my hair another color before he will do that, and so we are at an impasse. Although, this issue has more become a joke between us then an actual problem for our friendship."

"Thom is my twin brother, and when we were always there for each other in our youth. However, after getting into High School and joining different Cliques we just started to drift apart, only ever interacting when at home. Then after everything that happened and me joining the Skaters, our relationship took a dive into hostility, at least when it comes to them. I don't quite understand his dislike, they are all good people who have helped me.

Despite the animosity that occurs at school, me and my brother are still close. There is this unspoken pact between us that no matter how bad things get, or what we may say to each other, we will always be there for each other."

"J is incredibly sweet and a genuine person. I'm so glad I got to meet her when joining the skaters. We arnt the best of friends but she is definitely someone I am able to hang out with one on one, and we have quite a few times in the past. We expecially tend to end up walking and getting lost together, which is great seeing as most people are put off by the idea of 'getting lost', but not J."

"Theo is one of those friends you never expect to find. We met at a small music festival that was in town for the weekend and ended up hitting it off. The next week I realised that Theo attended my school and was part of the Nerd Clique... Though this would of broken up a lot of friendship, expecially in this school, we both just naturally keep on talking and hanging out?."
Last edited by Miyer on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:13 am

Thom EdwardsImage
{"People never really understand why I prefer spending time alone doing school work, compared to going out and partying..."}
ImageSymbol Here D A R L A . M O O R E Symbol Here
Your comments here

ImageSymbol Here J A S M I N E . M A R K S Symbol Here
Your comments here

ImageSymbol Here T Y R O N E . M A R K S Symbol Here
Your comments here

ImageSymbol Here R I L E Y . R I C H A R D S O N Symbol Here
Your comments here

Your comments here

ImageSymbol Here S Y D N E Y . B L A C K M A N Symbol Here
Your comments here

ImageSymbol Here L E N N O X . C A L D W E L L Symbol Here
Your comments here

Your comments here

ImageSymbol Here J . C A R M I C H A E L Symbol Here
Your comments here

Your comments here

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalee2010 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:50 pm

{"I don't really have too many people I'd call my 'friend'."}
"Darla's alright, most of the time."
Darla is the closest thing Jazz has to a girl friend. Even though they don't always get along, Jazz is sure Darla would have her back if she really needed her.

"I hate calling that guy my brother."
Jazz and Tyrone don't get along at all. She goes out of her way to cause trouble for her brother whenever she can, always getting him into trouble. She can't stand to see him happy.

"I talk to him on occasion,"
Jazz will talk to Riley when she sees him, but she is always very careful about what she says around him, knowing his reputation for backstabbing his friends.

Your comments here

Your comments here

"Lenny's pretty cool."
Lenny and Jazz aren't the best of friends, but she does enjoy his company. She's careful about who sees her with him though, knowing that they are from two different cliques, and he is her brother's friend. He helped her with the vandalism of the school last year. It was her idea to blame her brother though, it had been the plan all along, not that she'd told Lenny that until after everything was out in the open. Lenny didn't like the idea, but she managed to persuade him to keep quiet.

"Don't even say that name in front of me."
Sam and Jazz used to be best friends, or at least the best friend Jazz had. They had even talked about debuting together since they both loved to sing and both had amazing voices, until Sam ruined everything.

"Yeah, I've seen him around."
Jazz doesn't really know much about Thom except that some people find him to be a little annoying.

"I don't really know anything about her except that she's friends with my brother."
Jazz has seen J around, hanging out with her brother. She doesn't really have any negative feelings toward the girl.

Your comments here

Annalee2010
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalee2010 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:35 pm

{"Life is too short to go around hating people."}
"She's Jazz's friend."
Ty's seen her around but doesn't really associate with her.

"Yeah, she pretty much hates me."
Ty knows his sister hates him but he doesn't feel the same. He cares about his sister and will stick up for if need be, regardless of all the trouble she's gotten him into. He does his best to stay out of her way, knowing just how much she can't stand him.

"I've seen him in passing."
Ty doesn't talk to Riley.

Your comments here

Your comments here

"Definitely one of my best friends."
Ty and Lenny have been friends for years. He knows that Lenny occasionally hangs out with his sister, which a little weird to him, but he doesn't really say too much about it. Though recently, he's had a feeling that Lenny is keeping something from him, he's just not sure what.

"It's a little complicated, but we're pretty good friends."
Ty and Sam are pretty close as friends, Ty has seen a side of Sam not many have and Sam has seen Ty at some pretty low spots as well, especially after fights with his sister. The fact that Sam used to be best friends with his sister complicates things a little though. He knows that Jazz hates Sam now, so he is careful not to talk about her too much when his sister is around and avoids bringing the two together whenever possible, really not wanting to be in the middle of a fight or give his sister another reason to hate him. But he still hangs out with her nonetheless.

"The guy's very smart."
Ty doesn't really know much about Thom except that he's Sam's brother and he's very smart.

"J is awesome, she's like a sister to me."
Ty is very protective of J, treating her like a little sister since his relationship with his own sister is a mess. He likes hanging out with her.

Your comments here

Annalee2010
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:46 pm

Anastasia "Ana" Elizabeth Kimball
{"Changing might hurt right now, but losing hurts forever."}
Your comments here

Your comments here

Your comments here

Your comments here

Your comments here

Your comments here

Your comments here

Your comments here

Your comments here

Your comments here

Your comments here
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:54 pm

Bellamy Kimball
{"I was born into this life to be shit on by as many people as much as possible."}
Your comments here

Your comments here

Your comments here

Your comments here

Your comments here

Your comments here

Your comments here

Your comments here

Your comments here

Your comments here

Your comments here

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!