Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Retha: Machines and Magic

Retha: Machines and Magic

a part of “Retha: Machines and Magic”, a fictional universe by MidnightFlight.

Magic and technology compete with each other to win the approval of the people of this world. This roleplay begins in the Kingdom of Anastoria, but who knows where it will end?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Retha: Machines and Magic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Retha: Machines and Magic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Mon May 31, 2010 3:59 pm

Yeah... so I kind of lost stable internets. << I made a short post tho D:
Bai Bai bby

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidnightFlight on Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:45 pm

Posting soon, maybe today, I swear. o_o
Shimahamaru says:
WTF! STAY IN THERE!!!!

Shimahamaru says:
*stuffs character in*

Cadnumber: 12
Pseudoletter: Chi

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MidnightFlight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:40 pm

Sorry, I'm going to have to leave this.

Kama
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:44 pm

Hey Nobbs, don't forget you're there too, I'm waiting for you to put in your two cents.
Card Captor Sakura ~ KAWAIIIII!
And for those wondering, yes I am a guy, yes I do read romance, and yes, I am Straight.

Mistress Faye, my laser tits accidentally fired and melted the cash register. ~ Questionable Content

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricati.Diem on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:35 pm

Yeah... I'm stumped. I don't know where to go from there. Maybe after events start up with the festival we'll have more direction, but I just can't think of anything to do.
Only those with their feet on rock can build castles in the air.

Fabricati.Diem
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:31 am

Alright then, I'll take us out of it tomorrow. In the mean time, I sleep.

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidnightFlight on Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:34 am

I am so, so, sorry. I got really busy all of the sudden, but I'm going to make my post right after I post here.

MidnightFlight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidnightFlight on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:08 pm

I've posted. I said I would be at the fair, but I have to wait on Myrin to post before we actually arrive at the fair.

MidnightFlight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:21 pm

OKAY I'll try to post by tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully my internet should be fixed by then. =3

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:13 pm

And there ya have it. <<

Mid
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricati.Diem on Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:01 am

Is this RP dead? Or do we just need to liven it up?

Fabricati.Diem
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:07 am

Considering I've been sitting here waiting on you, I'd say liven it up.

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricati.Diem on Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:34 am

I can't say that'd be enough of a commotion... But it's a start, yeah? Help me out, let's start a fray worth getting other characters involved :D

Fabricati.Diem
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:53 am

I'll help out, but you're gonna have to help me out, I just exhausted my entire combat capability in one post.

Too bad I don't keep a squirrel on me.

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidnightFlight on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:43 pm

I've been absent for a while but now I'm back... hopefully the RP isn't dead. xD Ummm, let's see. We lost Kama, so I need someone to fill in for the healer that will eventually cure the King of the poison... whenever he is poisoned. I'll be making my post soon of the king joining the festival.

If anyone wants to fill in as a healer, basically a group of however many people is supposed to search the lands near the kingdom for a healer who can cure the king. It was planned that the healer would be found in a dangerous cave... you know, adventure and all that, but Its not set in stone. If you have any ideas, feel free to announce them.

MidnightFlight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:59 pm

diem could you handle Chris for a couple of days?

Fingers coverede in poison ivy orf something

hard to type

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricati.Diem on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:38 am

MidnightFlight: I would go and do a round of PMs to see who's still on board and paying attention. I don't want to move forward until we know who all is still here, after everyone drifted off somewhere.

Hal_Wannabe: Like I said, I don't want to move forward just yet; but if you're still out while things pick up I'll manage him.

Fabricati.Diem
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:49 am

thanks, it should only take a coupleof days, it already seems to be going down.

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cylink on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:03 pm

Is this RP still alive?

Cylink
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!