Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Philadelphia Murders

The Philadelphia Murders

a part of “The Philadelphia Murders”, a fictional universe by Yesterday's Repeat.

A murder mystery game along the lines of popular police dramas such as CSI and Criminal Minds.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Philadelphia Murders”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Philadelphia Murders

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oscar L. English on Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:22 pm

Party at Elmo's it is.
I will have to post tomorrow. Get all your gossiping about Ben done before he arrives.
"When the going gets weird, the weird go pro." -Hunter S. Thompson

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oscar L. English
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yesterday's Repeat on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:46 pm

Thaty's my fault, Kiku. I'm sorry. But yeah. Dinner.
We studied the fine art of RPing at Gaia. That's like learning to be a doctor in your uncle's barn.
-Oscar L. English

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yesterday's Repeat
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:36 pm

Meh, it's no problem. I was just lost is all. But dinner is good. I'll post today or tomorrow.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yesterday's Repeat on Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:42 pm

English asked me to let you lot know that she is on a rafting trip and will be unable to post until sometime durring the week.

So you guys get to continue talking about your terrible bosses behind their backs a while longer ^^

Yesterday's Repeat
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarahGracie on Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:31 pm

So.... Is it safe to say we can skip the rookie's post (or lack there of)? If so, Victoria will assume he rambled something and move this along. :/
A successful novel should interrupt the reader’s life, make him or her miss appointments, skip meals, forget to walk the dog. - Stephen King

The same should apply for an RP.

SarahGracie
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yesterday's Repeat on Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:50 pm

I believe so, yes. Rookie is on a vacation, right?

Yesterday's Repeat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarahGracie on Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:09 pm

I'm pretty sure he had returned. o.O

I believe a few of us were waiting on his post. I vote that we move along for the sake of not wanting this RP to die. :(

Love you Rookie! But some of us are post junkies. ::points to herself:: XD

SarahGracie
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaoicangel on Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:28 pm

Yes, I thought he had come back too...

I vote that we skip him too! Sorry Rookie, love you man. We just really need to skip you to keep the rp from dieing, you know?
With love,
Chaoicangel

Chaoicangel
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:28 pm

Should someone PM him? But yes. *Raises hand* Also a post junkie.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaoicangel on Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:03 pm

... He hasn't even been online since the 18th. But I think someone should pm him, just to be fair.

Chaoicangel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarahGracie on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:35 am

I took the liberties of sending the PM, but yeah, he hasn't been online since the 18th.

How long do you all think is a fair wait for a response to the PM?

SarahGracie
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yesterday's Repeat on Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Well, I sent him a pm a few days ago myself. So, I figure, maybe two more days if he doesn't log on at all. If he logs on and doesn't reply, then less.

Now I have to go bug English :/

Yesterday's Repeat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yesterday's Repeat on Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:52 pm

Hey guys, feel free to start posting again.

Yesterday's Repeat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarahGracie on Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:11 pm

Posted! Look alive people, look alive! We have a killer to catch! X3

SarahGracie
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oscar L. English on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:37 pm

The good news is that I am back! Sorry everyone! I had a WEEK, let me tell ya!
The better the news is that I have finished my 6,7, and 8th chapters done of my real novel done while I was away!
That's it! There is no bad news!

Oscar L. English
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:01 pm

So... any volunteers for next post? You know you wanna...

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yesterday's Repeat on Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:27 pm

Hey guys. I am sick with strep and a cold and the flu. All at the same bloody time. So I don't know if I will be posting for the next couple of days.

Yesterday's Repeat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:48 pm

Crikey, Yesterday! Go to bed! Sleep! Get better and such, I mean seriously. There's no need to worry about posting if that's the reason you're not doing it. Sheesh...

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yesterday's Repeat on Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:39 am

@Kiku: Thanks for the concern ^^.

@everyone: I'll post tommorow, late. Just so you know. So you might want to get all your talking about your bosses done before Me and english show up. :D

Yesterday's Repeat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaoicangel on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:53 am

Okay, I posted. Sorry for the lateness, shortness, and general crappy-ness of my post. I am suffering from 'school's in and I'm tired and stressed out' syndrome. Though that's no excuse, or at least, it's not a good one.

Chaoicangel
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!