Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Philadelphia Murders

The Philadelphia Murders

a part of “The Philadelphia Murders”, a fictional universe by Yesterday's Repeat.

A murder mystery game along the lines of popular police dramas such as CSI and Criminal Minds.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Philadelphia Murders”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Philadelphia Murders

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yesterday's Repeat on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:44 am

I have two papers to write and a test to study for, so i will be unable to post until sunday at the earliest. just thought I would give you lot a heads up.
We studied the fine art of RPing at Gaia. That's like learning to be a doctor in your uncle's barn.
-Oscar L. English

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yesterday's Repeat
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Game on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:04 am

1-just to do some shit. Since this was my own (now dead) game

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Game
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Game on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:08 am

5 again.

The Game
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Game on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:12 am

6 again

The Game
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:27 pm

Anyone want to re start this?

cretetts
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarahGracie on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:51 pm

I'm game to restart if anyone else is up for it. :)
A successful novel should interrupt the reader’s life, make him or her miss appointments, skip meals, forget to walk the dog. - Stephen King

The same should apply for an RP.

SarahGracie
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:46 pm

^thats what i want to hear lol

cretetts
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarahGracie on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:58 pm

Edwards didn't get to pick on the rookie nearly enough! Haha!

SarahGracie
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:21 pm

No one got a great chance but when we get back I'll call an open season :D

cretetts
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarahGracie on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:29 pm

I'll have to see if Kiku would be interested. She's in another RP that i'm in. Hopefully we can get this rolling again!

SarahGracie
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:51 pm

Ya I loved this thing and I was sad that I wasn't able too post for awhile :(

cretetts
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!