Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Titan Academy

Titan Academy

a part of “Titan Academy”, a fictional universe by Lavender.

It's going to be a year to remember.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Titan Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Titan Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:43 pm

Cool. :)

I hope my picture for Persephone is okay. It was hard finding a good realistic photo that would suit her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:04 pm

Sorry, I'm a little scatterbrained today. Haha. In my old RP, we just used the same names as the Gods/Goddesses. And no the kids don't know they're Gods/Goddesses. I'm sorry, I totally left out a bunch of that kind of information. Here's a summary:

The kids are just now discovering their powers. I kinda envisioned it as a coming-of-age thing since most of them are 18. And the reason they're being sent to Titan Academy is because they need to be under the close watch of the teachers, who do know they're muses and they're the ones that know the kids are Gods and Goddesses. The whole plot is that they're kind of trying to "nurture" the students and at the end of the year they plan on... well, you'll see. ;)

And almostinsane, I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm going to be accepting anymore characters. It's kind of overflowing as it is D:
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:07 pm

Ah, okay. I understand. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaoicangel on Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:49 pm

I was wondering, how is the whole roommate thing decided?
With love,
Chaoicangel

Chaoicangel
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:11 pm

Boys
Adam and Zeke
Joseph and Henry
Jackson and James
And Arthur is left. He can either have his own room or bunk up with someone else.

Girls
Juliana and Briella
Rosemary and Rozalyn
Azure and Diana

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaoicangel on Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:50 pm

Haha! Nice. Adam and Zeke are gonna get along nicely. ;)

Chaoicangel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:10 pm

Am I wrong in assuming there are other students at this school? Not just like, 12? :P And also, are they gods and goddesses, muses, etc, ooooooooor just normal kids?

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:19 pm

You ask too many questions, fiery. xD There can be other students, but they're in lower grades, thus you don't run into them often. The school is specifically for kids who are somehow connected to the Gods and Goddesses.

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:34 pm

Gosh, I'm just trying to make this the best RP we can! Dx

But okay, I'll keep that in mind when I'm writing. :)

Also, I hope you don't mind I had Jonathan have a crush on Mz. Elene. We don't have to turn it into anything more, but Zooey Deschnel's just so cute. Who can resist!

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:32 pm

Haha, alright.

Okay, guys, please don't post more than once until everyone has posted. And keep both characters in the same post. Thanks, hope you listen this time :P Jk, I love you all <3.

You don't have to post for the teachers really until classes are in session.

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:39 pm

I always listen, Lavender! :P And you made fun of me for asking so many questions!

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moksha-Achieved on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:08 am

Oh! Posts! sweet :P

Haha I'm with Poseidon? ...Cool story.

Moksha-Achieved
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawrr on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:37 am

uhh, theres already an Apollo, Des, I thought I reserved it. :P But it's all good if not.

smoke it, feel it, fly it high.

Rawrr
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:46 am

^She only honors reservations for 24 hours.

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:45 am

I'm confused so easily. Okay, so we have an Apollo. I think what happened was that I invited you, Rawrr, before realizing the person had finished and submitted their character.

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ariki on Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:58 pm

Just posted Diana and Jackson, but I did so before reading the OOC. So, they're in separate posts. My bad :P

Also! Are there set pairings already, or are we just winging this? And should Diana and Apollo take the twin thing seriously here, like, they're actually related, or should we just go with the flow?
Proud mommy of Eli James.
Born June 15, 2015.

Ariki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:06 pm

So, when are we able to post again after our introductions?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:15 pm

What do you mean pairings? And nah, you don't have to do that if you don't want. haha.
I guess now that Ariki has posted we can post again, just don't get carried away. Remember the two-paragraph preference.

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:17 pm

YaoiDruggie hasn't posted yet! I can't really carry on if my room-mate hasn't posted. I ended it with me seeing her.

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ariki on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:48 pm

As in who would be interested in who, unless you just want to make this about total teenage angst and dramarama :)

Ariki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!