Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Chosen of the Gods vs the Emperors Beloved

CHosen Of the gods vs the emperors beloved

a part of “Chosen of the Gods vs the Emperors Beloved”, a fictional universe by Dandan.

Will you be one of the chosen or will you chose the side of the emperor.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Chosen of the Gods vs the Emperors Beloved”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] CHosen Of the gods vs the emperors beloved

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:15 pm

would anyone like to make the elf character cause i reserved it for someone and have heard nothing about since
Hello fellow spinners of a story

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dandan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:46 pm

Can someone give me the placement on the good guys excluding me? My minds spinning right now and I can't remember anything.
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wyvrn on Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:01 pm

I am not too sure but I believe all the good guys which are Dymon, Danielle as well as Jay's Vamp should be in the forest

Wyvrn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:15 pm

But only Dymon is at the stone table right?

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wyvrn on Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:52 pm

@Dandan: Hmm maybe you need to open it up for another to take the elf's place? Lol

@Hinasil: Yeah should be. Morath is now there as well based on what I just last posted.

Wyvrn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:49 am

yeah only dymon at the moment

and i plan to open it up again

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wyvrn on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:24 pm

@Hinasil: Just a heads-up but my character isn't a vampire hahahaha. He's a Lizardman armed with a bow. You might want to edit your post slightly to take that into consideration XD

Wyvrn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:12 am

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Such a common mistake, made by the superior being which is me? Preposterous. *checks bio page* What are you talking about, I said that there was a vampire and lizard man. You shall be excused this once, do not fail me again.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:26 am

Soooo...ya gonna post? ...Soon? Sorry if I sound kinda pushy or anything like that, I'm just very bored. You don't have to post, I'm just asking.

@Hinasil: Um, not to sound mean or anything, but you did call them both vampires. You said that there was no way you could fight two vampires on your own.

"He knew it wasn't a good idea to fight two vampires by himself..." were your exact words. Again, sorry if it sounds like I'm picking on you.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wyvrn on Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am

Lollll don worry bizarre...in case you didn't get it he was making a joke.

I think XD

Wyvrn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:43 am

Oh, lol. Yeah, I'm kinda slow to catch on. I usually catch sarcasm and jokes through people's tones of their voice.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:56 am

If this roleplay doesn't pick up soon I'm afraid my participation will become obsolete. I check the forum daily and see little progress and little effort put into some of the posts. I had high hopes for this one, but that is quickly deminishing.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:41 pm

I think that you can't really judge a roleplay when you aren't even posting to it. That's just my opinion though.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wyvrn on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:57 am

Uh Bizarre...Shakar's 150m away from you :/ I fired an arrow. By the way it's poisoned :/

Wyvrn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:39 am

@Bizarre-I have posted far more in this rp than you have since you've joined. Secondly if you bothered to read a few of my posts and the responses you'd know that some of the people that my characters are conversing with haven't responded then you'd realize that's why I've not posted in a while. At least I don't experience writer's block every single post.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wyvrn on Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:59 am

@Shavnia: Actually Shav, I understand the etiquette in which you allow a character that you are interacting with to post first. However, it is quite certain that demented-tiger is not going to respond to your character at the moment (it's been 2 weeks) so I believe it should be fine to go ahead and post anyway. You could interpret the the Emperor's inactivity as stony silence on your character's part and write the reactions of the Empress accordingly.

Just a suggestion.

Wyvrn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:50 am

@Wyvrn -Thank you I will as soon as I get my laptop fixed. I am borrowing my roommates laptop just to check emails, I don't wanna take advantage of her good graces. The metal plug in section of my power ac adapter on my laptop broke and my laptop has no way of charging and I must wait till payday to get a universal one. And I apologize to you for my rude post, but I did not appreciate the statement made when I posted often and am controlling three characters. Not only that as you stated I was trying to give time for others to respond, Since it's apparent they are not then perhaps I have no choice but to go ahead and post.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:14 pm

@Shavnia_velmount: Sorry, I didn't mean to get on your nerves. I understand that it was wrong of me to comment on something that I did not know enough about to comment on. I will not comment on this anymore because it is clear that it is none of my business.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wyvrn on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:33 pm

@Bizarre: That's very nice of you to apologize. Don't worry though, I do believe you have a valid point that Shavnia did not manage to post recently and I think Shavnia knows it too which is why she gave her reasons. It was probably phrased a bit too aggressively I guess lol. You don't have to beat yourself up about it Bizarre.

@Shavnia: It's good to see you back. It's gonna be tricky for your characters though since the Emperor seems to be indisposed at the moment and there is no one else in the castle for your characters to interact with but each other.

@Dandan: You might want to start PMing demented-tiger if he's going to continue being the Emperor. If not, you might need to take on the role yourself or find someone willing to do it.

Wyvrn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wyvrn on Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:13 pm

I regret to say that I will be dropping out of this roleplay. I am concentrating on GMing another 2 roleplays at the moment and it's taking up a lot more than I expected. My apologies for not being able to juggle my time properly.

Wyvrn
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!