Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

a part of “Avatar- A New War”, a fictional universe by Emily3456.

Over 1,000 years has past after the Fire Nation has fallen the the Avater but now a new war has began the Fire Nation has gone at war was the Air,Earth and water Nations again..but a new Avatar is here..can She stop the war with the help of friends?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Avatar- A New War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Avatar- A New War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:05 am

Guys, post!!!!!!
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alvetric on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:51 pm

..What happened? :) Is this slowly dying?? No...... Come on people.... We hardly got started..... POST DAMMIT!! :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alvetric
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:47 pm

You should post dammit! And Emily needs to post more!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alvetric on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:48 pm

I was waiting for A.C.. Cuz we were in mid-conversation.. But I could just post again... Put something fresh in.. :)

Alvetric
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:00 pm

:D

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 pm

Currently waiting for Raiden and Xie's brother to respond so I can kick his crew on land, attacking some more water benders so they can actually SEE some of your goody-goody characters. ;)
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:02 pm

I would like to note the ice shards were person or larger sized. Thats why she said retreat. If Sarnura is in rage mode and has access to the ocean..........oh god......she could wipe out the Fire Nation (warning: Exaggeration detected. The Fire Nation is too big, even if it is mostly islands) if she had the energy, and as long as none of their Elite Benders where there. Sarnura's sister is very elite, and probably matches if not surpasses his skill. She also has some raged throwing weapons hidden on her person.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:13 pm

I added a bit to that. Xie's a very stubborn, imperfect kind of guy; not to mention, the Fire Lord's son. So if anyone were to tell him to retreat when he didn't get his fill, of course he would be like, "Tch, WHERE'S the Avatar?" Xie is also an elite firebender, who still has a lot to learn (along with Raiden, if he ever returns), hence why he was made Captain. He utilizes his opponents weaknesses, but he has weaknesses of his own. Every character should have weaknesses so they aren't all powerful, sort've like Aang. He was pretty powerful, but his personality made him extremely naive and he was "used" and walked on a lot. :) Jus' saying, it'll make the roleplay more interesting if he have more weaknesses and less "all-powerful-ness" right off the bat. Since our characters will be growing throughout the roleplay.

That's why I didn't send Xie off like a whipped puppy right away, since he's no push-over, and he's reckless. And he'd be able to deal with giant ice-things, until he makes the intelligent move to retreat to recoup.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:53 pm

THe Charecter wrote:I would like to note the ice shards were person or larger sized. Thats why she said retreat. If Sarnura is in rage mode and has access to the ocean..........oh god......she could wipe out the Fire Nation (warning: Exaggeration detected. The Fire Nation is too big, even if it is mostly islands) if she had the energy, and as long as none of their Elite Benders where there. Sarnura's sister is very elite, and probably matches if not surpasses his skill. She also has some raged throwing weapons hidden on her person.

Yeah, I'm gonna call God-modding on this person. Even though I don't think it matters, Emily hasn't posted in 3-4 days.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Dex
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:19 pm

Then your more dead wrong then you have ever been.....ever......

I dont ever god mode.......

Even saying (or typing) it sickens me.......

And yeah, i got that now. Why does that happen with all Princes of the fire nation? I mean, it almost Makes him a Zuko Carbon Copy.....i will find it annoying if all of our fire benders turns good fyi, just to note that...

And Dex, you take that back!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:31 am

Yeah uh, no.

Dex
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:58 am

Defending Dex's character. He's not like Zuko, at all. None of the Fire Bender's are, and even if they were similar, it was kind of set up that way. Of course, the Fire Nation's Lord is going to be like Ozai (because he's supposed to be the bad guy, right?) The entire RP was based around the Fire Nation being baddies again, and the group forming a group JUST like in the previous Avatars. But no ones saying that any of the characters are just like: Toph, Sokka, Aang and Katara, right? Even though their similar, right?

Also, whether or not the Fire Benders turned good, neutral or stayed evil; it wouldn't make them any more Zuko-ish then the Avatar following Aang's steps to defeat the Fire Lord.

I like Raiden... He's a pretty mysterious character. I still don't know zip about him, besides the fact that he's on his own vendetta, he's pro at lightning and there's something up with his eye. ;)

PS: D: Dex, donnn't go. *cling*

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:56 pm

Yep, you are.

So your gunna have to deal with it and just go and continue the Roleplay. And a merry Christmas! (unless your Jewish, then happy (insert the name of the Jewish holliday i cant spell here).

NOW WISH FOR SNOW *makes it snow* There you go ^.^

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:47 am

Deal with what? o__O;;

Merry Xmas.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alvetric on Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:59 am

I don't know what to post either..... Ugh.......... This is hard when the character who sets this whole plot in motion leaves!!! :(

Alvetric
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:02 am

HolyEssence wrote:I don't know what to post either..... Ugh.......... This is hard when the character who sets this whole plot in motion leaves!!! :(

I know right? I have sent Emily a PM on this! LET US ALL SEND HER PMS, GO, NAO!!!! MASS THE PM GLORY FOR YOUR COUNTRY MASTER Surpream Overlord ROLEPLAY!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:50 pm

Where'd she go? :(

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!