Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Golden Leo: A Fairy Tail

Golden Leo: A Fairy Tail RP

a part of “Golden Leo: A Fairy Tail”, a fictional universe by Ianbus.

Fairy Tail may be the number one guild in Fiore, but overseas in the land of Ebel, Golden Leo is the guild to be in! Follow the adventures of the many guild members in this colorful and adventurous RP!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Golden Leo: A Fairy Tail”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Golden Leo: A Fairy Tail RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iandak on Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:13 pm

Hey guys Catbus and I were busy the last couple of days. I'm working on a post atm but I got a slight writer's block so it might not be that good.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Iandak
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ianbus on Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:44 pm

Wow I could not write at all today -_- , but I was finally able to make a post. Now we will be soon be ending this arc (I'd say monday or tuesday at the lastest) and moving onto a slight transistion period between it and the second where you can have some character development etc. More importantly however is that when we do begin the second arc, you are given one new signature ability! However before you can add it to your sheet we ask that you PM it to us first for judging. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

-Iandak

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ianbus
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:59 pm

Had a weird vision at work today: The cast of Leo portrayed as the classes of Team Fortress 2 for the xbox/pc

Arya as the Soldier
Hershel as the Spy
Blitz as the Engineer
Ace as the Sniper
Tiir as the Pyro
Ozwald as the Heavy Gunner
Giacomo as the Demoman
Sylphia as the Medic
Elch as the Scout

xD

And woo! new arc and abilities!

Balmung6
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tigeress on Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:20 pm

I posted a fairly good combat related post. Tai going all out. I love the way she's killing herself in the attempt... really befits her combat style. :)

Tigeress
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ianbus on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:17 am

The fact that you even acknowledged TF2 as an Xbox playable game saddens me, Balmung. It is a PC game through and through. I love that game.

- The Heavy Veapons Catguy

PS Tigeress, I agree with you, Tai's bein' pretty badass, lol.
But that really goes for all of you guys, I'm glad we got such a wide variety of awesome ways to kick a giant blob's ass.

Ianbus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:18 am

I don't have it for the PC, no room, and there's a number of things the PC has that the xbox doesn't that would hurt my playstyle. Like spies being able to use enemy teleporters.

Balmung6
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ianbus on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:38 am

Y'all best get your freak on that monster soon, we be endin this TONIGHT

-CAPSbus.

Ianbus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tigeress on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:07 pm

Could you imagine if no one posts and it seems like Tai killed the creature all on her own? O.O

Just sayin, when I get back from work im going to write a combat finishing styled on whats there, thats like 8 hours away (and my post has been up two days now without a reply sooooooooo)

EDIT*

Not wanting to God Mod of course.

Tigeress
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:59 pm

I'd post but I'm waiting on Ace to reply to my question and arrival

Balmung6
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iandak on Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:20 pm

Ok, I posted now go bananas on the heart. ^_^

Iandak
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroyami on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:37 pm

First, off, sorry about not posting for a few days. Been out of town.

Secondly, before I post, Ace did send the tar behemoth flying toward the ocean, right?
Sarcasm (sar-kas-im) noun - Intellect on the offensive.Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them.

Kuroyami
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ianbus on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:57 pm

It's just hurtling above in the air....If you wanna get a final attack in, that's cool, I'm just writing the end post for it atm.

EDIT: It's 1 am right now, I'm pretty sure people were writing posts for tonight, but i'm pretty tired. That's why I'm moving my post until tomorrow morning (about 8 hours from now). No pushing it back after that.

-Sleepy Cat

Ianbus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:08 am

Just out of curiosity, where's Fallen? He's barely posted in this arc - i think the Dark/Light sisters haven't had a post since the body art and music booth.

Balmung6
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:32 pm

I am sorry, but I am going to have to bow out of this RP

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ianbus on Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:44 am

Well it's too bad to see you go Nanase, let us know if your ever interested in rejoining.

Soooooo, we are offically done the first arc of our RP! Over the next few days feel free to post stuff about how your character acts around town when not on missions or them learning a new ability etc. So relax for a bit, cause it's only gonna get crazier from here on out people!

-Iandak

Ianbus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:07 am

quick question: is the currency the same in Ebel as it is in Fiore? Is it still jewels or is it something else?

Balmung6
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ianbus on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:06 am

Balmung6 wrote:quick question: is the currency the same in Ebel as it is in Fiore? Is it still jewels or is it something else?

It's still jewels.

Ianbus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:03 pm

Man, alot of people must be busy between snow storms and work, almost 3 days with no post.

Balmung6
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iandak on Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:47 pm

Hmm most people seem to be fairly inactive at the moment so we are gonna hold off doing the next arc until people come back for now. We will be sending PMs to people who have not posted for a while.

Iandak
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:20 pm

Good to know - even the most recent battle has been ongoing for over a week - i wonder where everyone is? busy i understand, but over a week with no post or a "hey guys, i can't post because so-and-so" - wonder what's going on.

Balmung6
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!